GuapoMan

Donor
Game Developer
Sep 9, 2017
oops, looks like this game crashes upon launch:
i'd post the crash report here but i highly doubt that'd be of any help unless the games dev visits this site.
Hello, I am the developer of this game, I send you a private message to give a better solution.

GuapoMan

Donor
Game Developer
Sep 9, 2017
Hello, I am the developer of this game, I send you a private message to give a better solution.
If some of you get this error, it is because the drivers of your graphic card have an old version, try to update his drivers.

Zurghi00

Donor
Jun 19, 2017
cool idea,but in the soundtrack,the stereo pan effect of THAT...."PERCUSSION".. it's REALLY annoying and irritating in the headphones

EDIT:seriously man,i relistened the track right now and the sensation in that you playing a game while someone is building some shit near you using an hammer ahahaha

GuapoMan

Donor
Game Developer
Sep 9, 2017
cool idea,but in the soundtrack,the stereo pan effect of THAT...."PERCUSSION".. it's REALLY annoying and irritating in the headphones

EDIT:seriously man,i relistened the track right now and the sensation in that you playing a game while someone is building some shit near you using an hammer ahahaha
Thanks man :D

I added a sound control in the version 0.3 where you can change the volume of the music or volume of SFX.

Reactions: Zurghi00

GuapoMan

Donor
Game Developer
Sep 9, 2017
so children in durkadurkastan now draw naughty pictures for men with a fetish for bad personal hygiene, instead of working in a coalmine and crafting carpets? or did guapoman is the "artist" by himself? then i am glad he is not looking for patreons.
Don't worry man, I am the developer of this game and also I make the draws so that childs are ok ;)

Zurghi00

Donor
Jun 19, 2017
Thanks man :D

I added a sound control in the version 0.3 where you can change the volume of the music or volume of SFX.
ok good,but the problem is the mixing of the track:
the levels(volume) of those percussion it's to high compared to the others levels and the "pan-effect" has been made really bad!
can i ask you if you made this edit('cause i think i've already listen this song) by yourself?

EDIT:(i don't know if i can post this)(and sorry if i dare)i'm a good guy(ahaha) if you want i can re-balance the mixing for you for FREE
just in case u need ;)

GuapoMan

Donor
Game Developer
Sep 9, 2017
ok good,but the problem is the mixing of the track:
the levels(volume) of those percussion it's to high compared to the others levels and the "pan-effect" has been made really bad!
can i ask you if you made this edit('cause i think i've already listen this song) by yourself?
What song is it? The song of the main room?

I don´t made any song, I find them in free web pages.

Do you know another song (free of copyright) better of that one?

GuapoMan

Donor
Game Developer
Sep 9, 2017
EDIT:(i don't know if i can post this)(and sorry if i dare)i'm a good guy(ahaha) if you want i can re-balance the mixing for you for FREE
just in case u need ;)
That it's so nice of you! :D

If you want to do it, do it! I'm happy with that, and if you think that another 'free copyright' song is better, you can tell me about it ;)

Zurghi00

Donor
Jun 19, 2017
That it's so nice of you! :D

If you want to do it, do it! I'm happy with that, and if you think that another 'free copyright' song is better, you can tell me about it ;)
you're welcome ahah
but anyway i didn't know u took a free-copyright 'cause that means that there's only one audio file and not samples so i can't do much about that
if u google a little trust me u'll find for sure better tracks ahah

and in case u want an original song for your game,i could make it(by the way i'm a music producer)
but that means job so.....we have to find a deal ahahah(of course in a friendly way)

Reactions: GuapoMan

Seraphim

Jul 16, 2017
Well, I was somewhat unimpressed. The art is dodgy at best, gameplay is very poor on android (can't say for pc version) and content is very limited at this time.

GuapoMan

Donor
Game Developer
Sep 9, 2017
Well, I was somewhat unimpressed. The art is dodgy at best, gameplay is very poor on android (can't say for pc version) and content is very limited at this time.
Hey! I got your first comment!! Thank you bro! :D

About the content, it is becouse I'm developing the game, but it will have more and more ;)

Altarin

May 21, 2017
Oh!, that makes sense... well the tricks are for patreons only, sorry guys
:(
well than, why even mention them in first place, right? i personally was also pretty exited when i saw nice little game with "cheats" right in OP and suddenly i have to pay for them? here on this site? well thats not why i am here.

But good luck your game seems awesome, hope someone will pay you.

Reactions: GuapoMan
3.40 star(s) 21 Votes