Meowmadam

Nov 9, 2021
Feedback
  1. ESC button should show menu.
  2. Show thumbnails for saves
  3. The map should not be zoomed in, instead show the whole map.
  4. Add Auto dialogue option and skip.
  5. More character customization options
  6. Highlight items that can be picked up (enable hints)
  7. When clicking on the door icon it should move the character.
  8. Show mobile icon
  9. Add icon to go to bedroom
  10. Too many clicks required to get through dialogue. Each scene requires like 60+ clicks.
  11. No idea what to do, need an objectives list.

Last edited:

Requiem18

Apr 5, 2022
Oh, ok! You need to get the monster cow, and when you have it, you will need to pick more milk at bull's house and give that milk to Rin.

Sex scene between Rex and the monster cow (point 27 of the ):
  1. Get the monster cow; you can get her by turning into a monster the chubby girl at the park after playing her sex scenes if you have the monster bull in your team.
  2. Get the special item 'chains'.
  3. Play the scene through the 'Special scenes system' with Cloy.

Get more milk:
  1. Play the sex scene between Rex and our monster cow.
  2. After that, you can get more cow milk in the bull's house (one time per day).
  3. You can use that milk using your phone inside the items, or with Rin at your bedroom.
Where can I find the chains ?

coolcats28

Aug 28, 2020
Are there even any mxm scenes if this is label as gay? I know about the Rex x Femboy Rin but why isn't there no Bull x Rex or the male bear x Rex? It would be nice to see Rex x his male pal too. I hope those are gonna be add if this is gonna continue to be label as gay. Most of the games that are label as gay barely has any MxM so I don't label those as gay.

nackedsnake

Engaged Member
Jan 29, 2019
Are there even any mxm scenes if this is label as gay? I know about the Rex x Femboy Rin but why isn't there no Bull x Rex or the male bear x Rex? It would be nice to see Rex x his male pal too. I hope those are gonna be add if this is gonna continue to be label as gay. Most of the games that are label as gay barely has any MxM so I don't label those as gay.
Unfortunately this game falls into those "most game" category, it only hs one MxM scene as you mentioned, the "gay" tag here is merely a warning.
And last time I heard, the dev is totally not interested in making MxM contents.

If that's the thing you are looking for, you can safely ignore this one.

Reactions: Sant3224

coolcats28

Aug 28, 2020
Unfortunately this game falls into those "most game" category, it only hs one MxM scene as you mentioned, the "gay" tag here is merely a warning.
And last time I heard, the dev is totally not interested in making MxM contents.

If that's the thing you are looking for, you can safely ignore this one.
Wow so if they decided not to add no MxM content, why did they decided to make 1 scene of MxM in there game like it doesn't make sense. If this dev doesn't have no intention making no MxM content, it would be nice if someone please remove the gay tag out of this thread or other threads too like example, roundscape adorevia should remove the gay tag.

3.40 star(s) 21 Votes