Axel34

Jan 5, 2019
After breakfast with the family and the new girl, what's next? And how temporarily transform MC into a futanari?
Thanks for the game!

immaim

Aug 5, 2019
nothing for now.
You need to drink milk from cowgirls for gender change(and need futanari spell). You can get cowgirls after hobo party, you need to go to toilets again and transform girl, then take her to party and talk with cloy(dont remember which option, but probably sex). Then you can harvest milk in magic space where your pokemon pets team live once a day.
Or check guide link on first post.

Reactions: Axel34

Walkadav96

Sep 14, 2019
[QUOTE = "ssgss2020, post: 7166528, member: 4403308"]
где место сохранения?
[/ЦИТИРОВАТЬ]
C: \ Users \ Коля \ AppData \ LocalLow \ GuapoMan \ Sex Gods

hakarlman

Engaged Member
Jul 30, 2017
How do I explain this....

Women acting like sluts by initiating the sex is a turn off. What's normal and natural is for the women to make sexual gestures and poses to invite a man's advances, then the man also seduces woman and starts the sex. A woman can make sexual gestures and poses to invite a man's advances, but the man is still in charge, the initiator, the one who guides the sex, the one who tells her to get on her knees. The woman will play hard to get, and the man makes more advances. This is the most basic aspect of seduction, how can anyone fuck this up?

RIGHT
Pepito makes sexual references in front of Rin.
Rin shows barely any interest in Pepito.
Cloy makes Rin horny with magic.
Pepito notices Rin beginning to check out the bulge in his crotch. He has a hardon.
Pepito notices the shift in Rin's behavior, and it emboldens his advances.
Rin purposesly bends over on the couch, letting her skirt hike way up, showing her ass.
Rin: "Can you help me find the remote?"
Pepito: "*** What's going on, why is she acting like this? Omg look at her ass."
Rin: "(I can't believe I'm doing this, I'm letting pepito see my ass)."

WRONG
Rin: "Omg pepito. Please let me suck your cock."
Pepito: "Wtf? Where did this come from?"
Rin: "Please, I need a dick so bad. I'm so desperate. Here let me get on my knees. Let me take control and guide the sex."
Pepito: "Oh, umm okay. I'm just a clueless fucking beta male."
Rin: "Oh, is your cock hard? Why don't you take it out?"
Pepito: "Oh that's right, I'm such a pathetic cuck, I need a woman to tell me to take my dick out."

edit: At least he began to tell her to rub it over her face, but by now it's not believable that pepito is capable of being in charge.

BASIC SEDUCTION FFS.

Men seduce women. That's how it works. Or women make poses or gestures that guys pick up on, then the guy starts the sexual advances. Very rarely do women take such an aggressive approach to starting sex with someone. It's actually a turn off for a lot of guys for the woman to be so eager and aggressive. Cloy turns Rin into a desperate horny slut, but desperation is NOT attractive, nor is it arousing. A real nympho would still let the man do the advancing, while she takes poses and makes gestures that invite a man's advances; the man is in control still, not her.

Look at Rin's gesture. She looks shy and coy, yet the text implies she's a desperate slut all of a sudden, patheticly begging for sex as if she's ugly. She' snot ugly, she doesn't need to act so desperate. *sigh*. She needs to act like a WOMAN. Even girls that are 18 or 19 figure out how to not act desperate, even if they're super horny. They'll do little things that guys pick up on, then the guy takes charge.

Do you guys really prefer the woman to do all the initiating and seducing? The only time that works is if you're into femdom or something and you expect her to call you her little pussy bitch boy. (I love femdom btw, so I'm all for it, but that's beside the point). My point is that the pepito and rin scene is a turn off if I'm going in with the mindset of an alpha male. A desperate slut who initiates to try and get sex is pathetic. If I'm in alpha male mode, getting my game on, and some desperate slut comes up to me wanting sex, I would blow that bitch off in a heartbeat. Nothing is more pathetic than a desperate slut who tries to initiate for sex.

Fuck, most games get the simplest elements of seduction wrong, it's really getting annoying. I have to go through like 99 games before I find one good one. I fucking hate this.

I'll push on. The sex scenes later in the game are probably good, but Rin trying to initiate sex makes her look pathetic.

edit: aah fuck it, i don't feel like playing this game for now. Rin acting so pathetic is a HUGE turn off. Being a slut is one thing, it can be erotic, but acting like a DESPERATE slut is a huge turn off. There's a huge difference between good slutty and desperate pathetic slutty. RIN is the male. Pepito acts like the female. This is all wrong.
edit: Holy fucking shit this writing is bad, really bad. Animations and art are great though.
edit: Fuck this mini game . i'm out.

Last edited:
Aug 6, 2016
lmao ain't nobody here to read your diatribe on the proper role of women in relationships

calm yourself, find another game, and preferably don't shit up the reviews on top of the thread itself

Last edited:

Uncle - 1

Aug 10, 2021
Where is the 32 bit version I don't see . Win x64: MEGA - ZIPPY - MIXDROP Win x86: MEGA - ZIPPY - MIXDROP Android: MEGA - ZIPPY - MIXDROP Linux x64: MEGA - ZIPPY - MIXDROP Mac OS X:

3.40 star(s) 21 Votes