Nox_sopftpaw

Aug 10, 2017
So the game has gay sex now but its not tagged? Unfortunately it doesn't matter how little content there is, if it exists it gets the tag.
Yes there is 2 sceens that I have found where theres male on male, and 2 more of the same screens but with the Mc being female and using the futa spell to do the same as the male on male. Also if you NTR on you may never need to get to the male on male (as of 0.26)

nackedsnake

Engaged Member
Jan 29, 2019
So the game has gay sex now but its not tagged? Unfortunately it doesn't matter how little content there is, if it exists it gets the tag.
I'm very disappointed you guys are forcing on the "gay" tag (especially when the dev stated how he don't want), just like you guys tagged loads of other M/F or F/F focused games with only have 1 or 2 "femboy / Futa / Trap" scenes. This game so far doesn't focused on M/M (just as the dev said) and the scene in question technically is not M/M at all.
Nox_sopftpaw is the only one complaining about it, who knows what his/her intention is.

It's especially unfair to all players who are looking for "Actual" M/M contents. :(

RedPillBlues

I Want to Rock your Body (To the Break of Dawn)
Donor
Jun 5, 2017
I'm very disappointed you guys are forcing on the "gay" tag (especially when the dev stated how he don't want), just like you guys tagged loads of other M/F or F/F focused games with only have 1 or 2 "femboy / Futa / Trap" scenes. This game so far doesn't focused on M/M (just as the dev said) and the scene in question technically is not M/M at all.
Nox_sopftpaw is the only one complaining about it, who knows what his/her intention is.

It's especially unfair to all players who are looking for "Actual" M/M contents. :(
Doesn't matter, site rules are site rules. You can take it up with the staff if you want. If someone doesn't want a tag on their game then they shouldn't make the content.

Feb 12, 2020

Femboy and trap scenes are gay.

Futa is not.

All tags are based on existence of scenes. If there is 1 incest scene in 10000, the game gets tagged incest.

Nox_sopftpaw

Aug 10, 2017

I mean theres some and then theres "not in this version" paths that are shown in 0.26 that leads to more conent being thought of being made.

I just thought that the tags were there to show whats in the game so you don't get ambushed by something thats targetting certain groups. Like if there was 1 background screen wiht 2 feral animals you know there would be no disscusion about a certain tag. Not going to mention said tag as it has nothing to do with this game but use it as an example.

nackedsnake

Engaged Member
Jan 29, 2019
Yeah the tag system is far from perfect and sometimes very misleading. In this case the "gay" tag serves as a "warning", instead of a "description".
But I guess it is what it is. We should learn to deal with it and move on. :D

GuapoMan

Donor
Game Developer
Sep 9, 2017
Doesn't matter, site rules are site rules. You can take it up with the staff if you want. If someone doesn't want a tag on their game then they shouldn't make the content.
Yes there is 2 sceens that I have found where theres male on male, and 2 more of the same screens but with the Mc being female and using the futa spell to do the same as the male on male. Also if you NTR on you may never need to get to the male on male (as of 0.26)
I don't know who, but someone added the tags you said Nox_sopftpaw, and thanks to you now this thread is having problems:
1635292360841.png

About that review you showed us I'm guessing he just missed out that you can stay male while turning Rin male and made it so both the MC and Rin drank the potaion. Which is the oppersit of what I have pointed out (But I also did point out the other way i.e. female MC with Futa spell on male Rin) but that post (shown above) surrgests they only did one run of the game or just never looked at what was in)
And you will give that explanation to every new player of the game whose start playing the game by that 'gay' tag, because you should know that there will be thousands... I don't think so, right?

Also, I need to disagree RedPillBlues, adding tags without evaluating the whole situation will only create problems like this first two problems those tags made. The first problem is the review up there.

The second is this:
Tags needs some weighting then. I personally came up interested because of the new "female tag", but as far I understood its just a grain of sand ¯\_(ツ)_/¯
Sorry about the tag, radohak, I didn't added it because the game doesn't have a female prota. I'm contacting staff to fix this situation.

Last edited:

RedPillBlues

I Want to Rock your Body (To the Break of Dawn)
Donor
Jun 5, 2017
I don't know who, but someone added the tags you said Nox_sopftpaw, and thanks to you now this thread is having problems:
View attachment 1470418

Thanks, bro! You are a great help to this site (y)

And you will give that explanation to every new player of the game whose start playing the game by that 'gay' tag, because you should know that there will be thousands... I don't think so, right?

Also, I need to disagree RedPillBlues, adding tags without evaluating the whole situation will only create problems like this first two problems those tags made. The first problem is the review up there.

The second is this:

Sorry about the tag, radohak, I didn't added it because the game doesn't have a female prota. I'm contacting staff to fix this situation.
Your game has gay content, it doesn't matter how little it is, its in the game so it gets the tag. Theres no situation to evaluate. You can turn Rin into a male, and then have sex with him. Even in your own changelog you use the word male. All getting tags removed that belong is going to get you is ownership of the thread taken away.

Feb 25, 2019
Dev. if it has a straight tag and a gay tag, maybe change it to "bisexual"? That might remove some controversy, just showing that their is both kinds of content even if small? Not telling you what to do just a suggestion. Blaming a person for following the rules is rude and just a bad idea, not that I blame you at all. It just comes off sounding like a entitled person. The tags do exist and there will be people who don't understand them so update the description to explain that there is mostly m/f and f/f but little bits of m/m. I can understand saying it will hurt the game but it really doesn't effect that much and one thing is not a "problem". The only problem I have with the game personally as a bisexual man is that there is a move away from furry content as I like furry content. I understand broadening your demographic, but DON'T LOSE THE ONE YOU ALREADY HAVE. Any negative things you say about this message just will make this look worse so just don't. I can understand everything, but you should understand if a bigger number of people are saying add the tag then not, then add the damn tag and edit the description to explain there is not a lot of content for the tag like MOST GAMES ON HERE. Another thing is the updates seem slow and pretty small new content wise, but I understand your a one person team. Maybe focus on content than shouting at your commenters?

Guys, I will ask you to stop requesting the staff to add tags, because they apparently don't validate if the game truly has those tags. You need to know that I can and I will remove fake tags, just like those two: female prota, gay.

I don't know who did it (RedPillBlues, Nox_sopftpaw), but please stop.

Not just because of me, no one likes to waste their time trying to find a specific content in a game, even worst if the game doesn't have that content.

So let help us all, and won't add fake tags.

Be realistic, if including a tag was so simple, I could just add a kind of museum in the game, with pictures of thousand of different sex scenes/fetishes. And it will make my game to have any different tag on it.

View attachment 1470418

The second is this:

You're wrong, I already had a conversation with staff members, but I won't be spending my time with you, sorry bro.
Just please take a step back. How do these really make you look to others? It looks disrespectful to those who show any level of interest in the game. It actually might push away people with suggestions for your game, even ones you might like.

Reactions: RedPillBlues

GuapoMan

Donor
Game Developer
Sep 9, 2017
Just please take a step back. How do these really make you look to others? It looks disrespectful to those who show any level of interest in the game. It actually might push away people with suggestions for your game, even ones you might like.
You're right bro (I removed my previous reply), this just made me understand that adding that specific feature (gender swap) was a bad idea. And honestly, I was trying to give the players more options and combinations, but if that will only get me in trouble. Then I will have to think about removing the option, if Rex cannot be a female (temporary), then there will be no confusion about the 'female prota', and if Rin cannot be a male (temporary), then there are no scenes that can make confusion about gay content.

Nox_sopftpaw

Aug 10, 2017
I don't know who, but someone added the tags you said @Nox_sopftpaw, and thanks to you now this thread is having problems:
1635292360841.png

I mean should I just done the same but said I was ambushed by hidden gay content and gave a 1 star? but that review also did mention other things like skipping and the whole battle thing, not just they couldn't find nor be bothered to peek at the last page of where the gay stuff is found.

nackedsnake

Engaged Member
Jan 29, 2019
View attachment 1470418

The second is this:

Really appreciated that you respect people who're looking for actual contents of a certain tag (such as "gay" for M/M contents.), not like most other "main-stream" game here that won't hesitant to add any tag no matter how misleading it is.

But don't take things too seriously. You can't make everyone happy. Don't waste too much energy on it, just follow the rules (no matter how imperfect they might be), ignore the minor vocal complains caused by such. Also maybe like anonomous87465 said, add more description for your game as the tags clearly fail to do so.
Don't feel your hands are tight / bind by some site rules, just do what you plan / want to do, that makes your game unique.(y)

As a person whose interests are in minority (furry, gay), we learnt to adapt quite a bit (as sad as it is :LOL: ). So you really don't need to worry about that.

3.40 star(s) 21 Votes