Zellemate

Community Manager For HeavenStudios
Game Developer
Dec 13, 2016
I'm stuck very early in the game - Right about where you have to collect your team + I have a sexual energy container in my phone(which I cant seem to use). I can only move to the park + home + friends home.
I have 2 girl monsters + big bear + fox girl.
There is no indication of what I'm supposed to do from here, and I can find earlier comments here on f95 that other where stuck here.

Any suggestions o_O ?

GuapoMan

Donor
Game Developer
Sep 9, 2017
GuapoMan, when are you updating again?
I update this post each time I release a new version in my Subscribestar, and I'm creating the upcoming version 0.27 at this moment; but I don't know how many time it will take me to have it ready because each new version takes me between one and three months.

thanks, but can a use my android save for pc
I don't know, I haven't finded the save file inside an Android so I can't tell you if it works for PC, but between us... I don't think so.

I'm stuck very early in the game - Right about where you have to collect your team + I have a sexual energy container in my phone(which I cant seem to use). I can only move to the park + home + friends home.
I have 2 girl monsters + big bear + fox girl.
There is no indication of what I'm supposed to do from here, and I can find earlier comments here on f95 that other where stuck here.

Any suggestions o_O ?
You need to play after the point 14 of the . And when you're on the point 16, you will need to increase the space of your sexual energy container, you need to buy other container in the Cloy's store, and then, buy the futanari spell.

Last edited:
Reactions: Zellemate
Apr 13, 2018
GuapoMan sorry if this is repeating what's already been said but, (i havent played the new version yet) i was wondering will it be an option to switch between the human and furry versions of characters?

Reactions: anonomous87465

GuapoMan

Donor
Game Developer
Sep 9, 2017
GuapoMan sorry if this is repeating what's already been said but, (i havent played the new version yet) i was wondering will it be an option to switch between the human and furry versions of characters?
Yes! In this new version you will know it, Cloy already find out how the potion she drank to become a semi-human (at the beginning of the game) works, and now she can turn a furry monster into a temporary human form.

Yeah I'd like to be able to have a furry version of the mc, even if it is a spell.
It's a good idea, but I need to think about it.

• Red Heart
Reactions: psychoticgamer
3.40 star(s) 21 Votes