GuapoMan

Donor
Game Developer
Sep 9, 2017
I'm a bit confused by the difference between subscriber version and public version, namely the subscriber-only content. Are there certain scenes or kinks that are only for subscribers, or is it just that the public version is lagged behind the subscriber version and the public version will eventually have that content?
One of the differences is the released version, as you said, being the public version an older version, but the public version will have eventually the same content than the subscribers version.

Excluding some content of the cheats version, as the cheat codes and some secret content (not sexual).

Also, being a subscriber let you to:
  • Vote in certains pulls, like the selection of an upcoming monster or certain content/fetishes of sexual scenes.
  • Have access to progress behind the scenes (images).
  • Know the status of the development of the upcoming version.
There are more rewards, you can give it a look to each tier in my official site.

Dec 22, 2017
The public version 0.25 of Sex Gods has been released!

You can download it for free from my right now!

I will update this post and upload the online version of the game until this Friday (Aug 6, 2021) because more players are available to play over the weekend.
how do you accessa new content? do you need to start over?

GuapoMan

Donor
Game Developer
Sep 9, 2017
how do you accessa new content? do you need to start over?
Downloading the new version; and new versions can read old save files, you don't need to start over.

But old versions can't read save files of newest versions, so be careful about it.

Example:
- If you save game in a version 0.25, you can't load game in version 0.24.
- If you save game in a version 0.24, you can load game in version 0.25.

Also, the 'save data' file is stored in a OS folder, so you can delete the old version folder without worry about the saved data.

And you don't need to do anything with the 'save data' file (like copy/paste), the game will find it by himself.

Dec 22, 2017
Downloading the new version; and new versions can read old save files, you don't need to start over.

But old versions can't read save files of newest versions, so be careful about it.

Example:
- If you save game in a version 0.25, you can't load game in version 0.24.
- If you save game in a version 0.24, you can load game in version 0.25.

Also, the 'save data' file is stored in a OS folder, so you can delete the old version folder without worry about the saved data.

And you don't need to do anything with the 'save data' file (like copy/paste), the game will find it by himself.
i mean im loading my save but i cant find new content

PeggyBlackett

Engaged Member
Jan 24, 2018
NTR, Cheating, Urination, Internal View, Smegma, Scat
Ya know, some people might complain about the first two of those.

I can take or leave those.

The rest - i'm glad they're optional.

OTOH, what does the fact that they're even here at all say about this game's mindset?

Nox_sopftpaw

Aug 10, 2017
does anybody have a full save for the game? thanks
As far as I can tell most of the newer stuff is just from parts of the story redone, I mean theres not a lot added and the bits that have been done are mostly 1 time events that if you've got settings turned off your going to miss some

Qwerty3d2y

Aug 9, 2018
I've had this issue rise up for a few of the games I've tried to play but I'd like to know how to get around an error message I'm getting when I try to open up the game. It says that I don't have permission to open up the application and I have no idea how to get such a permission. I'm using a Mac so idk who else has this problem or if it's just me

AlexTorch

Engaged Member
Jun 22, 2017
Man, i like the art of GuapoMan, even more after the remake, but unfortunately i don't like this game, cannot wait to you make another one.

Reactions: GuapoMan

Qwerty3d2y

Aug 9, 2018
I've had this issue rise up for a few of the games I've tried to play but I'd like to know how to get around an error message I'm getting when I try to open up the game. It says that I don't have permission to open up the application and I have no idea how to get such a permission. I'm using a Mac so idk who else has this problem or if it's just me
Update: Solved. Involves a few lines in terminal.

GuapoMan

Donor
Game Developer
Sep 9, 2017
Hey guapo are we having any male/male scenes? Loving the game!
At this point the only male/male scene is the one you can play when you turn Rin into a man if you give her cow-milk, and then you decide to fuck her with the second 'fuck' option at Rin's menu inside the Rex bedroom. More male/male scenes could come in the future, but I can't tell you exactly when because the game doesn't have too many players who likes that kind of scene.

How to unlock Rim anal sex scene with MC at bedroom? it shows "LOCKED" ?
You need to give cow-milk to Rin, this is able after unlocking the milk, and the milk is able after fucking with your furry-cow in the special scenes at Cloy's menu in her bedroom.

More about it inside the free ' ' in my subscribestar.

Reactions: dxhawk
3.40 star(s) 21 Votes