GuapoMan

Donor
Game Developer
Sep 9, 2017
Great... The only option for the centaur right now is cuck shit. Most of the game's content is cuck shit. I fucking hate this shit dude. I really like the game, but I am considering dropping it if this cuck shit is the only content ever released.
Hello, I'm glad you like the game that much, thanks!

However, I disagree with the 'most of the game' point; this is the list of curent sex scenes:
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

As you can see, we have 24 sex scenes and only 5 of them are NTR.

If you don't like the NTR content, it's ok, I respect that; but you need to know that another players actually enjoy it (me included), and I will continue making NTR content.

P.S. It seems NTR players have more tolerance, until now I have never seen a NTR player mad because a release doesn't have a new NTR sex scene.

Sep 1, 2019
Hello, I'm glad you like the game that much, thanks!

However, I disagree with the 'most of the game' point; this is the list of curent sex scenes:

As you can see, we have 24 sex scenes and only 5 of them are NTR.

If you don't like the NTR content, it's ok, I respect that; but you need to know that another players actually enjoy it (me included), and I will continue making NTR content.

P.S. It seems NTR players have more tolerance, until now I have never seen a NTR player mad because a release doesn't have a new NTR sex scene.
So as of now, most main story content includes NTR content. Also, half of the Rin anal scene is blocked off by a scene that requires NTR. The fact that most story content is related to NTR is the part that pisses me off. It would be fine if it was optional, but even with NTR turned off, there are still references to it when Rin talks about the homeless people.

GuapoMan

Donor
Game Developer
Sep 9, 2017
So as of now, most main story content includes NTR content. Also, half of the Rin anal scene is blocked off by a scene that requires NTR. The fact that most story content is related to NTR is the part that pisses me off. It would be fine if it was optional, but even with NTR turned off, there are still references to it when Rin talks about the homeless people.
About 'most main story content includes NTR content', it should only happen if you have the NTR preference turned ON.

Can you share with me that references you're talking about? I may be skipping something because I don't see it. Also, please tell me why do you think it should be considerated NTR content.

Reactions: Dopplyn

Chaos93

Jun 28, 2020
Wheres the robot? I have done the centaur birth and done most scenes but can't find the robot?

RemiliaScarlett

Aug 18, 2018
This is very, very weird, bro! My mouse's wheel is unable to move Rex.

Also, the method for mouse movement works like this:
  1. The player clicks over a walkeable area and the game saves the cursor click position (X) at that moment.
  2. The game makes Rex to walk to that X point.
  3. When Rex reaches the X position, he stop walking.
  4. If Rex hit an end point like, NPC or walls at the end of a map, Rex will stop walking.
In your case, it seems that your mouse is somehow updating the 'end position' when your probblem appear. I'm not sure, but maybe your wheel click is working like a left click and is being held down for its sensitivity issue.
mhh other issue would be that my mouse is detected as a joystick (it's one of those rat gaming mouses) it happened a couple times (and damn that was annoying the bindings/axis where completly fked) but never with unity games so I don't think it should be the case (plus it would be much worse than what we have now).

I'll try to test other s*it if I get anything conclusive i'll post again

PS : I hope we'll get some female muscle growth at some point (centaur has nice abs tho :D)

Reactions: GuapoMan

Fr3nki

Oct 12, 2017
GuapoMan said:
Well i was trying way it was introduced in game by fucking cow but after a while i figured out ,it is same as with energy stew .Do u plan to add filters for scat,smegma,NTR during gameplay not only on beginning?

GuapoMan

Donor
Game Developer
Sep 9, 2017
Well i was trying way it was introduced in game by fucking cow but after a while i figured out ,it is same as with energy stew .Do u plan to add filters for scat,smegma,NTR during gameplay not only on beginning?
The milk should be appearing in the bull's house after the sex scene between Rex and the cow. That milk will be available once per day (each time you sleep it's recharged):

About the preferences, you can turn them ON or OFF by using the pause menu. Inside it, you have a button named 'preferences':

LazyKeks

Jan 16, 2018
So, this one in this game has a greater bias towards NTR and I have nothing to catch in it? I will immediately give the criteria for assessing how many scenes contain MC as an active participant? (without MMF and other swing / share)

3.40 star(s) 21 Votes