Sep 1, 2019
Did the game actually get an update on the thread or is it the same version still?

Edit: Seems like the park and the bathrooms got a new background(which look pretty damn good). Also the library is in the game now(which I am not sure if it was in the game in an earlier version but whatever). Version number is still the same though which is a little bit strange.

Last edited:
Reactions: GuapoMan

Diablos

Jul 5, 2017
I have been following this game since it first showed up (even supporting on patreon for a while) and I love it and all the improvements you have made, keep it up man(y) . Looking forward to more Rin x homeless guys and other NTR content.:devilish:

Aioria619

Apr 23, 2017
Oh, ok! You need to get the monster cow, and when you have it, you will need to pick more milk at bull's house and give that milk to Rin.

Sex scene between Rex and the monster cow (point 27 of the ):
  1. Get the monster cow; you can get her by turning into a monster the chubby girl at the park after playing her sex scenes if you have the monster bull in your team.
  2. Get the special item 'chains'.
  3. Play the scene through the 'Special scenes system' with Cloy.

Get more milk:
  1. Play the sex scene between Rex and our monster cow.
  2. After that, you can get more cow milk in the bull's house (one time per day).
  3. You can use that milk using your phone inside the items, or with Rin at your bedroom.
can be converted without having the bull or it is mandatory, this is one of the games with the rarest title of all, God of sex? or god of the cuck

• Angry
Reactions: Howdo and Red Sand

longjohngold

Jan 22, 2020
I kinda wanted to try this but twice in a row that game has gotten itself stuck when on the +x sexual energy dialogue popup after a scene and as there's no auto-saves is just a absolute pain unless you remember to regularly save.

Edit: I persevered through it in the end... there's oddly little content for a game that's years old... certainly a niche one with all the dirty dick stuff... other than the sharing of the girlfriend then I can't really say it really matched with anything I was into but I can't say that it wasn't perverse, and as most games are vanilla snoozefests I guess that's something at least.

Last edited:

status10

Jul 18, 2019
So can you also transform into a woman and get some, or did I misunderstand something?

GuapoMan

Donor
Game Developer
Sep 9, 2017
Did the game actually get an update on the thread or is it the same version still?

Edit: Seems like the park and the bathrooms got a new background(which look pretty damn good). Also the library is in the game now(which I am not sure if it was in the game in an earlier version but whatever). Version number is still the same though which is a little bit strange.
I'm glad you liked it! Also, sorry, my bad! I didn't updated the change log, now it's updated at the main post of this thread, please give it a look.

I have been following this game since it first showed up (even supporting on patreon for a while) and I love it and all the improvements you have made, keep it up man(y) . Looking forward to more Rin x homeless guys and other NTR content.:devilish:
Thank you! I'm glad you liked it! I really appreciate it!

Can you command Cloy to fuck guys yet...? the homeless? attend the bathroom stall? Vaginal sex? sigh :rolleyes:
MC is supposed to be a sex god. Whore them out. Work on pregnancy system as well.
In this version Rin is able to continue her pregnancy. Also, Rex isn't a sex god yet, you're not understanding the game.

I kinda wanted to try this but twice in a row that game has gotten itself stuck when on the +x sexual energy dialogue popup after a scene and as there's no auto-saves is just a absolute pain unless you remember to regularly save.

Edit: I persevered through it in the end... there's oddly little content for a game that's years old... certainly a niche one with all the dirty dick stuff... other than the sharing of the girlfriend then I can't really say it really matched with anything I was into but I can't say that it wasn't perverse, and as most games are vanilla snoozefests I guess that's something at least.
Yes, I realized that bug until now, and the upcoming public release will have it solved. It's caused when you make to many clicks after finishing the sex scenes that gives you exp, due to increse an int variable and skipping the 'close' condition of that scene.

Also, that's right, it has small amount of content because I have been reworking almost all the game more than one time, due to upgrade my drawing skills and other skills. Also, the game is developed only by me (except French translation, music and sound effects).

And, the option to share the girlfriend is optional.

So can you also transform into a woman and get some, or did I misunderstand something?
Yeah, you can change the sex of Rin and Rex, until now Rex have two scenes in his female form and Rin one. One scene is between Rex and Rin (Rex fucking Rin) and the other is between Rex and the monster cow (Rex fucking the cow)

Hassox01

Sep 1, 2018
I need some help...
I can´t get 60 energy points (after 50 points they stop going up)
Does anyone have a solution?

Sep 1, 2019
Cloy is the first character, and she'll happily service "Anyone" for MC. I was kinda hoping she would play a more important role and have fun with MC's guy friend or work near the bathroom stall/park with random guys/homeless. Doesn't that sound nice?
Personal opinion? Not really. I find shit like that to be gross, but if it was locked behind the ntr setting or was optional or something I wouldn't care.

RemiliaScarlett

Aug 18, 2018
game keeps behaving as if I had the up arrow stuck (looks like it's an issue with mouse/cursor, tried to enable/dissable cursor mode but it still breaks every time I try to play).
It gets fixed by cliking outside the game window and releasing in the game window. I guess it comes from how you get you mouse events
instead of doing on pressed/on released you should go for a "while pressed"

Last edited:

GuapoMan

Donor
Game Developer
Sep 9, 2017
new mac version doesnt seem to work
having the same problem. the usual tricks don't work -- right-click open, changing the security preferences, even removing the quarantine in terminal.
Woops, at this moment I don't have MAC, I will need to install it and test it... you will need to wait, sorry guys.

I need some help...
I can´t get 60 energy points (after 50 points they stop going up)
Does anyone have a solution?
Yeah, you need to buy a second sex energy container at Cloy's store, it costs 50 points and it will allow you to store 100 points.

Cloy is the first character, and she'll happily service "Anyone" for MC. I was kinda hoping she would play a more important role and have fun with MC's guy friend or work near the bathroom stall/park with random guys/homeless. Doesn't that sound nice?
Yes, bro, she will be able to do it in future releases as an optional content.

GuapoMan

Donor
Game Developer
Sep 9, 2017
game keeps behaving as if I had the up arrow stuck (looks like it's an issue with mouse/cursor, tried to enable/dissable cursor mode but it still breaks every time I try to play).
It gets fixed by cliking outside the game window and releasing in the game window. I guess it comes from how you get you mouse events
instead of doing on pressed/on released you should go for a "while pressed"
It's a weird bug, what version are you playing (Windows, Linux, Mac)?

I'm trying to make that issue to happen, but I can't (using Windows). Also, I'm using this method for the mouse movement: Input.GetMouseButtonDown(0)

RemiliaScarlett

Aug 18, 2018
It's a weird bug, what version are you playing (Windows, Linux, Mac)?

I'm trying to make that issue to happen, but I can't (using Windows). Also, I'm using this method for the mouse movement: Input.GetMouseButtonDown(0)
windows 64

PS : actually I think I found the REAL issue : if you mouse wheel up it starts walking without stopping. My mouse wheel is sensitive so sometimes when i do fast movements (like switching windows) it gets a bit "exited"

GuapoMan

Donor
Game Developer
Sep 9, 2017
new mac version doesnt seem to work
having the same problem. the usual tricks don't work -- right-click open, changing the security preferences, even removing the quarantine in terminal.
Hi guys, I already have a Mac Catalina; I tested this version of the game, and I was able to play it. I don't know why you can't.

You already extracted the file from the .rar folder, right?

Reactions: stever

GuapoMan

Donor
Game Developer
Sep 9, 2017
windows 64

PS : actually I think I found the REAL issue : if you mouse wheel up it starts walking without stopping. My mouse wheel is sensitive so sometimes when i do fast movements (like switching windows) it gets a bit "exited"
This is very, very weird, bro! My mouse's wheel is unable to move Rex.

Also, the method for mouse movement works like this:
  1. The player clicks over a walkeable area and the game saves the cursor click position (X) at that moment.
  2. The game makes Rex to walk to that X point.
  3. When Rex reaches the X position, he stop walking.
  4. If Rex hit an end point like, NPC or walls at the end of a map, Rex will stop walking.
In your case, it seems that your mouse is somehow updating the 'end position' when your probblem appear. I'm not sure, but maybe your wheel click is working like a left click and is being held down for its sensitivity issue.

3.40 star(s) 21 Votes