JTakiyaa

Dec 9, 2019
Hey dev, will there be a scene where we cuck Rin next? Like fucking some girl better than her and making her jealous like the way she does in the bull. Rex deserves justice hahahaha.

GuapoMan

Donor
Game Developer
Sep 9, 2017
Hey dev, will there be a scene where we cuck Rin next? Like fucking some girl better than her and making her jealous like the way she does in the bull. Rex deserves justice hahahaha.
Hahaha, well, the game will have more girls and Rex will have sex with any girl in the game, so I think it's a yes!

Reactions: JTakiyaa

JTakiyaa

Dec 9, 2019
Hahaha, well, the game will have more girls and Rex will have sex with any girl in the game, so I think it's a yes!
Also can't help but notice the English is getting better the further the story goes in the dialogue. Great improvement since the intro. Good job man. I can't wait for future update. I am glad I gave this game a try as it's the only NTR game I ever played.

Also I root for Cloy trying to get rid of Rin hahahaha. Rin seems to like to take advantage of the freedom that Rex gives and mentions her fucking behind Rex's back without him knowing at all (while Rex always lets Rin know even about him fucking Cloy) is very one sided like Xina said. . And the mystery of having similar power with Cloy during sex and impregnated by monster is very intriguing.

Also I wish that you gain more supporters on subscribestar. You deserve it, the art is gorgeous like I said before. Too bad on Patreon mind not being able to differentiate bestiality or not. Just found out about it lurking through your patreon. Maybe it's the Male bear since it's animal like but I dunno. Almost every dev in this site got screwed by patreon either way.

May the winds be in your favour.

GuapoMan

Donor
Game Developer
Sep 9, 2017
Also can't help but notice the English is getting better the further the story goes in the dialogue. Great improvement since the intro. Good job man. I can't wait for future update. I am glad I gave this game a try as it's the only NTR game I ever played.

Also I root for Cloy trying to get rid of Rin hahahaha. Rin seems to like to take advantage of the freedom that Rex gives and mentions her fucking behind Rex's back without him knowing at all (while Rex always lets Rin know even about him fucking Cloy) is very one sided like Xina said. . And the mystery of having similar power with Cloy during sex and impregnated by monster is very intriguing.

Also I wish that you gain more supporters on subscribestar. You deserve it, the art is gorgeous like I said before. Too bad on Patreon mind not being able to differentiate bestiality or not. Just found out about it lurking through your patreon. Maybe it's the Male bear since it's animal like but I dunno. Almost every dev in this site got screwed by patreon either way.

May the winds be in your favour.
Thanks man, I'm trying my best and I'm glad players like you are able to notice it! :giggle:

Yeah, hahaha Cloy should take action on Rin's bad behavior! . And about that Rin's state, you will need to wait to find it in the game!

Thanks for your best wishes! Yes, Patreon doesn't know what bestiality is; in my case they wanted to make me to remove the bull monster sex scenes, however, like you said, the bear monster looks more like a bear than the bull to a real bull... so in the end they could want make me to remove all furry sex scenes, so I decided to send them to hell and continue making my game on Subscribestar.

The subscribestar support team told me that Payoner (the Patreon payment metod) doesn't want to handle money related to adult content, so maybe Patreon is having issues with Payoner because of it, and what Patreon is trying to do is to remove all adult content creators with fake acusations like my case.

• Red Heart
Reactions: JTakiyaa

JTakiyaa

Dec 9, 2019
Thanks man, I'm trying my best and I'm glad players like you are able to notice it! :giggle:

Yeah, hahaha Cloy should take action on Rin's bad behavior! . And about that Rin's state, you will need to wait to find it in the game!

Thanks for your best wishes! Yes, Patreon doesn't know what bestiality is; in my case they wanted to make me to remove the bull monster sex scenes, however, like you said, the bear monster looks more like a bear than the bull to a real bull... so in the end they could want make me to remove all furry sex scenes, so I decided to send them to hell and continue making my game on Subscribestar.

The subscribestar support team told me that Payoner (the Patreon payment metod) doesn't want to handle money related to adult content, so maybe Patreon is having issues with Payoner because of it, and what Patreon is trying to do is to remove all adult content creators with fake acusations like my case.
Quite a shitty thing to do with false accusation. They are simply finding excuse to remove your content off their platform. I hope everything works out for you in the future. The game has good potential and given time you will grow a lot more fan base for the game. Keep up the good work dev!!

Also can't wait for the repercussion Rin will get from her behavior. What a lying slut. Gonna ship Rex and Cloy for the win hahahaha.

Last edited:

GuapoMan

Donor
Game Developer
Sep 9, 2017
Could we get a sneak peek of that centaur?
Hello, I would like to, but sorry, it's a reward only for subscribers of $5 USD or more, and if I share the preview for free, it would be unfair for all of them.

Damn shame that the game has NTR what a let down.
The real shame is than this kind of comments are still appearing, even being the NTR an optional feature.

As an old proverb says: even what they don't eat makes them indigestible (in spanish: hasta lo que no comen les indigesta).

Deleted member 770309

Jul 23, 2018
Hello, I would like to, but sorry, it's a reward only for subscribers of $5 USD or more, and if I share the preview for free, it would be unfair for all of them.

The real shame is than this kind of comments are still appearing, even being the NTR an optional feature.

As an old proverb says: even what they don't eat makes them indigestible (in spanish: hasta lo que no comen les indigesta).
Well it sounds like the NTR still happens it is just up to you if you see it or not.

Reactions: Red Sand

GuapoMan

Donor
Game Developer
Sep 9, 2017
Well it sounds like the NTR still happens it is just up to you if you see it or not.
If you're talking about NTR when Rex (the prota) have sex with others girls, even having his own girlfriend (Rin), well, then yeah, you're right, the game always has NTR.

But if you're talking about Rin having sex with others than Rex, when the NTR preference is turned OFF, then you're wrong. If you're talking about this case, please let me know where you think the NTR content appears.

It's not about "it's just up to you if you see it of not", the NTR comes from and this is when one of the members of a relationship have sex with others than their partner without a mutual agreement between the couple of that relationship.

In this game we have another female character (Cloy) who is not in a couple-relationship with Rex, so sorry if some players thinks that if Cloy have sex with others than Rex, that is NTR, they are wrong.

Also, even if Red Sand likes to smell his hand when anyone that doesn't agree with the fake idea about the NTR issue, tells the true about it. It is what it is, and it won't change only because some people shows their disagree smelling their hands.

Last edited:

Filet ha ha

Nov 30, 2020
Hey Guapoman every so often for me the game freezes and the only way to get out of that is reloading, is there any fix? besides reloading

Reactions: GuapoMan

GuapoMan

Donor
Game Developer
Sep 9, 2017
it seems to happen after i talk to rin then choose i wanna fuck then blowjob then skip right away
Hello, thanks for sharing this; indeed, this is a bug and it's already fixed, but the fixed version is the upcoming public version 0.22.

GuapoMan

Donor
Game Developer
Sep 9, 2017
do you know any specific dates for the release?
No, because I like to release a new version until I am happy enough with the results.

I could tell you a specific date, but it doesn't work because if on that specific date I don't like a specific point in the version or I want to add a new idea in it, such as a drawing, animation, dialogues, sound, etc. I will need more time to change it and get it ready.

But still, I'm pretty sure this version will be ready this month.

3.40 star(s) 21 Votes