GuapoMan

Donor
Game Developer
Sep 9, 2017
I hope the MC gets more scenes in the future because I really like the style of your art and most of the time it makes the scenes really hot. The art itself really made me consider trying out the NTR route just to see all the scenes.
I'm glad you like it! It took me a lot of time and effort to improve my art to be able to make drawings like now.

And yes, our Rex will have more scenes in upcoming releases, in fact, I'm finishing a new Rex's sex scene for the version 0.22, and he have another one for the upcoming public version 0.21.

Reactions: JTakiyaa

RedPillBlues

I Want to Rock your Body (To the Break of Dawn)
Donor
Jun 5, 2017
So basically he new feature is something the will almost double the amount of animations the game will need, instead of adding content with already existing characters that have almost none..... What in the world is going on? This game is never going to be finished.

GuapoMan

Donor
Game Developer
Sep 9, 2017
So basically he new feature is something the will almost double the amount of animations the game will need, instead of adding content with already existing characters that have almost none..... What in the world is going on? This game is never going to be finished.
Well, in fact that could be true, the V 0.22 has a new scene with drawings for both genders (Rin and Rex), and that was a loooot of work... and I needed a huge amount of time to have it done.

But after thinking more about it, I decided to create new scenes in the future for only one gender.

That way I will have more options for new scenes in future (male or female); and at the same time, doing scenes for only one gener (instead of two genders in one per scene), I will create better scenes and faster.

Reactions: RedPillBlues

Aioria619

Apr 23, 2017
I read more than half of the comments, for me the author made the worst mistake of all and it was to make mc a man, he should have done it a woman the game is 90% to see while others have sex, I should change the name to god of cucks, you should also add more emotional content when it comes to ntr not only the scene. this game is like brothel games, or games like, roundscape adorevia, the legend of opala, where the mc has only 2 or 3 scenes. and has its own walking brothel, It is not a bad game, it is simply for a very specific public

Reactions: Daddums

v3hemenc3

Jul 16, 2017
I nabbed the newest version on Gamejolt and I can't see the requirements for the special scenes, it just says "work in progress" except for the fox...

GuapoMan

Donor
Game Developer
Sep 9, 2017
I nabbed the newest version on Gamejolt and I can't see the requirements for the special scenes, it just says "work in progress" except for the fox...
You should be able to play the scene between Rex and the Cow (the new one), I don't know what are you trying to play. Be sure of only selecting the cow inside the special scenes system.

filesupload is such an enoying site -.- why not nopy?
Nopy isn't able most of the time to upload files.

Y2k94

Jan 16, 2019
You should be able to play the scene between Rex and the Cow (the new one), I don't know what are you trying to play. Be sure of only selecting the cow inside the special scenes system.

Nopy isn't able most of the time to upload files.
oh ok, didnt know that

Reactions: GuapoMan
Sep 14, 2019
how to interact with a woman standing near the toilet....? She always says "i knew how to get a protein shake".... Plz someone help how to interact wit him

GuapoMan

Donor
Game Developer
Sep 9, 2017
how to interact with a woman standing near the toilet....? She always says "i knew how to get a protein shake".... Plz someone help how to interact wit him
You need to advance through the story until you get the bull monster, once you have it, you need to have it in your team before talking with her

GuapoMan

Donor
Game Developer
Sep 9, 2017
where to find that bull monster in the City
Here is the ; the point 27 is the new scene of this release 0.21, but there are other optional sex scenes that I don't mention in the story's guide.

Last edited:
3.40 star(s) 21 Votes