Feb 12, 2020
Hmm, guess I'll be skipping this update.
fucking hell, read all the comment from all the way from 2017 and shit has hit the fan, was hoping to play and enjoy but shit man, its just so unbalanced. Theirs more NTR from what i've read and it seems like thats not gonna change, and the author used to be so understanding of both sides but now seems to favor one side over the other now, i might get critisized or told to stop being a pussy, but as a game built for all to play; doesn't feel like it. Plus the dialogue does actually matter in the way you write it DEV, not trying to be racist or insult anybody, but seemingly as your a Spanish person you're perspective on how its is wrote may be different from the many others who play your game, and yes as a single DEV the work is hard but it seems that your more disorganized than organized; one minute its planned to have more MC scenes with those around us that we want to keep to ourselves, the next is full on NTR. and what from I've read even if you do respond, it seem to be with "then this game might not be for you, try another", or "thank for the feedback, and i will try to improve on it."; but yet it seems to fly over your head. I know others will disagree and others will agree but for now, i really don't feel comfortable or excited to play your game, more of just....sadness knowing that a game like your that has so much potential is waning by the minute, and no im not say that NTR should be removed or stuff like that, but at-least balance it so both side can co-exist. Fix the problems that have been stated a thousand times over, listen to both side and come to a solution that seems acceptable to both side and then integrate it, take your time when making updates; instead of one update a month try atleast one every 2 or 3 months so you can have more content per update. I'm probably gonna keep popping time to time to see whats up, but yea this game has alot of potential, but it doesn't seem to be wanting to reach it.

Derrell

Nov 7, 2018
I'm stuck. After the first monster, I'm just back in the house (with the book) but I can't talk to Cloy (so I don't receive her quest) or the girls in the park. Playing the linux version.

GuapoMan

Donor
Game Developer
Sep 9, 2017
how to get the horny bears scene?
You need to have the female bear and male bear in your team. Then you need to go at Cloy's bedroom, talk with her (once she is in her furry form), and pick the 4° option of her menu; that option will show you the 'special scenes system' and in there you need to select the female bear and male bear.

If you need more help, try to give a view to the game guide, you can find that guide in the main post of this thread.

I'm stuck. After the first monster, I'm just back in the house (with the book) but I can't talk to Cloy (so I don't receive her quest) or the girls in the park. Playing the linux version.
That's wird it's not supposed to exists a condition that stop you of talking with Cloy, it should be a little bug.

This is the normal:
  1. Get the bear.
  2. Talk wit cloy until she gives you a key.
  3. Use that key in the mirror of your bedroom.
  4. Talk with Cloy again to unlock the option of getting sexual energy.
  5. Get 50 points of sexual energy.
  6. Talk with Cloy to use those points and unlock her furry form.

Try to save and load your game and try to talk with Cloy again, the save/load will reset all variables. I can't test the Linux version by myself because I'm working in Windows, but I will try to get that bug in Windows; thanks for your comment!

GuapoMan

Donor
Game Developer
Sep 9, 2017
fucking hell, read all the comment from all the way from 2017 and shit has hit the fan, was hoping to play and enjoy but shit man, its just so unbalanced. Theirs more NTR from what i've read and it seems like thats not gonna change, and the author used to be so understanding of both sides but now seems to favor one side over the other now, i might get critisized or told to stop being a pussy, but as a game built for all to play; doesn't feel like it. Plus the dialogue does actually matter in the way you write it DEV, not trying to be racist or insult anybody, but seemingly as your a Spanish person you're perspective on how its is wrote may be different from the many others who play your game, and yes as a single DEV the work is hard but it seems that your more disorganized than organized; one minute its planned to have more MC scenes with those around us that we want to keep to ourselves, the next is full on NTR. and what from I've read even if you do respond, it seem to be with "then this game might not be for you, try another", or "thank for the feedback, and i will try to improve on it."; but yet it seems to fly over your head. I know others will disagree and others will agree but for now, i really don't feel comfortable or excited to play your game, more of just....sadness knowing that a game like your that has so much potential is waning by the minute, and no im not say that NTR should be removed or stuff like that, but at-least balance it so both side can co-exist. Fix the problems that have been stated a thousand times over, listen to both side and come to a solution that seems acceptable to both side and then integrate it, take your time when making updates; instead of one update a month try atleast one every 2 or 3 months so you can have more content per update. I'm probably gonna keep popping time to time to see whats up, but yea this game has alot of potential, but it doesn't seem to be wanting to reach it.
Warning, I'm the kind of direct person, and since now I tell you, I'm sorry if you feel offended in some way for my following answer, that's not my purpose, I'm only writing an answer without any bad intention.

I appreciate the way you're trying to make this game a better game, thanks for that (I'm the author). But I must say, this comment was a little hard to read. Next time, I suggest trying to add blank spaces between your sentences.

The following answer contains the NTR answer, from now on if anyone wants to make a post discussing NTR content, I warn you, you should read this because this is the last time I post a reply to a not fan of NTR content.
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

About the English translation, well, from time to time, there are some comments like your comment discussing it, but as you said. I'm a native Spanish speaker, and I don't understand what do you mean.

What I can say is that native English speakers translated a big part of this translation. If even like that, it's too different from how you wrote, I'm sorry, I don't know how to make a better adaptation to fix what you're trying to tell me, because I didn't get what you're trying to say.

And finally, about all the other points you are discussing. I don't want to talk about it because you're only a viewer, and discussing it is a waste of time because you don't have the experience of someone who makes a project like this to be able to have a productive discussion.

Last edited:

GuapoMan

Donor
Game Developer
Sep 9, 2017
x64 or x86, I'm testing the x64 with all prefferences turned ON and I don't have any bug, what do you mean with:
' I get Rin to go talk to Cloy in the monster world and it just black screns '

You're in the scene where you ask Rin to give some dog food to Mr. Dog? If is the case, that scene have more than one steps:
  1. you're talking with Rex in his bedroom.
  2. you're talking with Cloy in the cloy's bedroom
  3. you're talking with you bull in the monster world.
But the game doesn't have any step of Rin talking with Cloy inside the monster world.

Maybe you're traying to say that you get a black screen when you're talking with Cloy using Rin inside the Cloy's bedroom, right?

stalinurbase

Sep 10, 2017
x64 or x86, I'm testing the x64 with all prefferences turned ON and I don't have any bug, what do you mean with:
' I get Rin to go talk to Cloy in the monster world and it just black screns '

You're in the scene where you ask Rin to give some dog food to Mr. Dog? If is the case, that scene have more than one steps:
  1. you're talking with Rex in his bedroom.
  2. you're talking with Cloy in the cloy's bedroom
  3. you're talking with you bull in the monster world.
But the game doesn't have any step of Rin talking with Cloy inside the monster world.

Maybe you're traying to say that you get a black screen when you're talking with Cloy using Rin inside the Cloy's bedroom, right?
correct for rin talking to cloy in her room

x64 version

Last edited:

GuapoMan

Donor
Game Developer
Sep 9, 2017
correct for rin talking to cloy in her room

x64 version
I already played that version from beginning to end without saving game, and I didn't get any problem or bug... I don't know what you did to get that bug...
:confused:

In fact, this version was released to my Patrons since the last month, and until now, no one is getting this bug, you're the only one.

I can't fix it if I don't know how to produce it. If you could tell me what you did before playing that scene or if you used skip buttons or not, what prefferences you have turned ON... that could be great because in that way I can try to produce that bug and fix it.

1. You already tried to play the same scene, more than one time and you keep getting the same bug?
  2. You tried to save and load the game and you're still getting that bug?
  3. Your PC/antivirus could be blocking the game and produce that bug.

stalinurbase

Sep 10, 2017
I already played that version from beginning to end without saving game, and I didn't get any problem or bug... I don't know what you did to get that bug...
:confused:

In fact, this version was released to my Patrons since the last month, and until now, no one is getting this bug, you're the only one.

I can't fix it if I don't know how to produce it. If you could tell me what you did before playing that scene or if you used skip buttons or not, what prefferences you have turned ON... that could be great because in that way I can try to produce that bug and fix it.

1. You already tried to play the same scene, more than one time and you keep getting the same bug?
  2. You tried to save and load the game and you're still getting that bug?
  3. Your PC/antivirus could be blocking the game and produce that bug.
i tried all that. Maybe it's the save file. It's pretty old at this point.

• Thinking Face
Reactions: GuapoMan

Derrell

Nov 7, 2018
That's wird it's not supposed to exists a condition that stop you of talking with Cloy, it should be a little bug.

This is the normal:
  1. Get the bear.
  2. Talk wit cloy until she gives you a key.
  3. Use that key in the mirror of your bedroom.
  4. Talk with Cloy again to unlock the option of getting sexual energy.
  5. Get 50 points of sexual energy.
  6. Talk with Cloy to use those points and unlock her furry form.

Try to save and load your game and try to talk with Cloy again, the save/load will reset all variables. I can't test the Linux version by myself because I'm working in Windows, but I will try to get that bug in Windows; thanks for your comment!
Already tried that but no success. The cursor becomes the index finger while hovering over her but the clicking doesn't do anything, same with the girls in the park or Ben. Cloy stands to the right of the bedroom door (outside) if that matters; right before the book shelf on which I sometimes accidentally click while trying to click on her.

Edit: On my first save, I also didn't get the book when I chose the non-NTR option. So in my first try, I also couldn't talk to Cloy afterwards and didn't even have the book. Maybe there is something wrong with the triggers.

Thank you for answering btw!

Last edited:

GuapoMan

Donor
Game Developer
Sep 9, 2017
i tried all that. Maybe it's the save file. It's pretty old at this point.
That could be the case, if you can, try to start a new game, and please let me know if you can continue without that problem.

Already tried that but no success. The cursor becomes the index finger while hovering over her but the clicking doesn't do anything, same with the girls in the park or Ben. Cloy stands to the right of the bedroom door (outside) if that matters; right before the book shelf on which I sometimes accidentally click while trying to click on her.

Edit: On my first save, I also didn't get the book when I chose the non-NTR option. So in my first try, I also couldn't talk to Cloy afterwards and didn't even have the book. Maybe there is something wrong with the triggers.

Thank you for answering btw!
Let's continue this issue in a private message.

3.40 star(s) 21 Votes