Mathew joe

Feb 25, 2019
I'm not sure if you're talking about Rin and Hades scene, if it's the case, you need to play the and when you get the question about 'wait a little' or 'inmediatly enter', you need to pick the option 'wait a little'

Unfurtenatly not, at that point of the game, Rin is unable to keep the control of her mind if she interacts with Hades. But don't worry about the game over, you can keep playing even if you get it.

I don't know what could be happening in your case, what version are you playing and in which device?
Im playing latest version in one plus 5

Gundamu0079

Sep 19, 2018
supporting it but the game lacks content :(

when can we expect new sex scenes especially rin being smashed by other things

GuapoMan

Donor
Game Developer
Sep 9, 2017
Im playing latest version in one plus 5
It's very strange bro. As you can see, you're the only one with this issue, even in my other sites where I post the game, no one have this issue.

The steps to be able to earn sexual energy are those:
  1. Start the game.
  2. Pick your phone at the empty room / first floor.
  3. Play the first Cloy encounter.
  4. Open the second message in your phone.
  5. Play the scene of that message and get your first monster.
  6. Talk with cloy until she gives you the monster's key.
  7. Use that key in the big mirror of your bedroom.
  8. Talk with cloy again, and she must tell you something like: 'we can use your little bottle to store sexual energy, please earn 50 points and then return with me'.

GuapoMan

Donor
Game Developer
Sep 9, 2017
supporting it but the game lacks content :(

when can we expect new sex scenes especially rin being smashed by other things
Thanks, you need to know that this game is being developed only by one person (me), and because I learned a few thing about drawing and story development, the latest content have better quality than some old content in the game.

I'm updating the old content to have the same quality in all the game and adding new content at the same time, that's why the development is a little slow, but now I updated almost all the old content so I will add new scenes for the game (including Rin scenes), but I can't tell you a specific date.

What you can know is that the current public version posted in this thread have a new Rin scene between Rin and Rex at the beginning of the game, and the upcoming version will have an updated and different scene of Rin (the scene that you can play when you see the second phone message).

Reactions: Desuro and NCRPERV

mts.

Jun 1, 2018
So can anyone tell me how exactly di you progress along the story after you've gathered the 50 energy and cloy settled down on the room in the second floor because at this point I have both her and the bear at like level 20 and I don't really know what else to do.

GuapoMan

Donor
Game Developer
Sep 9, 2017
So can anyone tell me how exactly di you progress along the story after you've gathered the 50 energy and cloy settled down on the room in the second floor because at this point I have both her and the bear at like level 20 and I don't really know what else to do.
Hi, in the main page of this thread you have .

GuapoMan

Donor
Game Developer
Sep 9, 2017
Will it be a big update??? I love NTR
The upcoming public version 0.19 will include this:
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

That version is already , and now I'm working with the version 0.20; until now, it will inculde this:

Gundamu0079

Sep 19, 2018

That version is already , and now I'm working with the version 0.20; until now, it will inculde this:
nice you're awesome dev, are you working on sex gods alone ??

maybe once you get even bigger you can hire help to make the game faster :)

sex gods has great potential

Reactions: GuapoMan

MangoMeta

Oct 27, 2018

So nothing for the actual sex god path in version 2.0. Just more cuck god. You realize our MC to this day, the "sex god," can't even fuck his own female monster right? But instead of adding something that makes sense, you just add more ntr to a game thats already filled with it. No wonder your patreon isn't growing.

GuapoMan

Donor
Game Developer
Sep 9, 2017
nice you're awesome dev, are you working on sex gods alone ??

maybe once you get even bigger you can hire help to make the game faster :)

sex gods has great potential
Thanks, yes, I'm working alone in almost all the developing, I only get help with the French translation from a great friend.

And yes, once the project grow more I want to hire some help for this :D

So nothing for the actual sex god path in version 2.0. Just more cuck god. You realize our MC to this day, the "sex god," can't even fuck his own female monster right? But instead of adding something that makes sense, you just add more ntr to a game thats already filled with it. No wonder your patreon isn't growing.
Maybe you're talking about version 0.20; I don't have a version 2.0.

I know that this could not make sense for you; it's understandable because you aren't a guy who truly knows about this project or about how I work.

But, I think it is the right moment to explain to you a few things.

Reactions: kiribito

Gundamu0079

Sep 19, 2018
also one more question, do you have plans to let rin help you acquire more monsters/subjects by fckin them lol....

like currently you can use monsters to get the girls in the park, would rin be able to do that?

i'll continue supporting you on patreon

GuapoMan

Donor
Game Developer
Sep 9, 2017
also one more question, do you have plans to let rin help you acquire more monsters/subjects by fckin them lol....

like currently you can use monsters to get the girls in the park, would rin be able to do that?

i'll continue supporting you on patreon
Thank you bro! :D

Yes and yes (if you're playing in the NTR mode)! But instead the same scenes than the girls in the park, she will have her own scenes with each monster, as you know, the upcoming scene will have a new sex scene between Rin and our Bull.

Well in this release you will notice that she will have the option of more than one scene with each monster, or monsters combination, but being clear that I will only add one new scene for the upcoming release, what I mean with the previous text, is that I prepared the game to add more scenes in a future between Rin and our monsters.

And about if she will continue helping us to get more monsters, yes! That will continue happening.

anonymous316

Oct 6, 2017
What kind of NTR is in this game anyways? Is it like NTRPG2 where it makes you feel hopeless in the situation or is it more mellow and actually somewhat enjoyable(or at least not painful) for the MC?

For the most part I'm cool with NTR but can't really handle it when it's Thug Hero Party or NTRPG2 levels lol.

GuapoMan

Donor
Game Developer
Sep 9, 2017
What kind of NTR is in this game anyways? Is it like NTRPG2 where it makes you feel hopeless in the situation or is it more mellow and actually somewhat enjoyable(or at least not painful) for the MC?

For the most part I'm cool with NTR but can't really handle it when it's Thug Hero Party or NTRPG2 levels lol.
It's more about the swinger lifestyle, where both parts of the relationship enjoy sex with other people, and they are ok with that.

Our prota can have sex with his girlfriend, and due his stronght personality, he doesn't suffer by sharing her, he enjoys both fuck her or sharing her.

Our prota and his girlfriend can have sex with other characters.

And also, the player have the option to play the game with NTR or without it, both cases will have sex scenes. The only difference is that in the NTR path you will have more sex scenes, because those scenes are scenes where Rin have sex with other characters than our prota.

So, the game is not a NTR game if you don't want it to be.

Reactions: anonymous316
3.40 star(s) 21 Votes