GuapoMan

Donor
Game Developer
Sep 9, 2017
Anything new with Cloy? I really think as the first NPC introduced, she should have most options for sex, add males in the park, let her use the gloryhole in the stall, BJ, Vaginal, Pregnancy, the basics. Sex God my ass.
Not yet, but more Cloy animations/scenes/content will come in the future.

does the futa potion have animations yet
What do you mean? Are you talking about an animation when the futanary spell is used?

It's been a while since I've played this, and I decided to finally boot it up again with this update. I don't remember if this used to be in the old game, but the flashing dialogue text is really giving me a headache. Is there a way to disable that feature, or is it just ingrained in the system and I can't get rid of it? I'd hate for something so trivial to prevent me from playing this, but it's really getting to me.
There isn't an option to disable that feature, I didn't make it because I didn't realize that some players could have your problem, but I could add that feature in a future version (0.19 or higher).

It's 6 A.M. and I just read 31 pages of people discussing NTR and talking about monsters and cheese. I think I'll start collecting stamps.
Wow, you have a lot of patience! Amazing!

Im stuck!! ?
I'm not sure, do you get the Cloy's request to get those 50 points before trying to collect the sexual energy?

Mathew joe

Feb 25, 2019
Not yet, but more Cloy animations/scenes/content will come in the future.

What do you mean? Are you talking about an animation when the futanary spell is used?

There isn't an option to disable that feature, I didn't make it because I didn't realize that some players could have your problem, but I could add that feature in a future version (0.19 or higher).

Wow, you have a lot of patience! Amazing!

I'm not sure, do you get the Cloy's request to get those 50 points before trying to collect the sexual energy?
I mean.. I should collect the 50 sexual points..
But when i interact. With the reading book in park. She says"get lost loser"
The girl. In the bathroom says"i wish i knew where to get protein shake" and mc says"weird girl.. Thats it..
Can anyone give me a save just before ineteracting with the girls in park.. Please!

jay_peters

Dec 6, 2017
I got the bears fucking, and the orge with girlfriend what do I do next? Or is that it? I haven't seen the library unless that is during the intro.

GuapoMan

Donor
Game Developer
Sep 9, 2017
I mean.. I should collect the 50 sexual points..
But when i interact. With the reading book in park. She says"get lost loser"
The girl. In the bathroom says"i wish i knew where to get protein shake" and mc says"weird girl.. Thats it..
Can anyone give me a save just before ineteracting with the girls in park.. Please!
Oh! It's wasy, you only need to have the bear monster in your team and the enough energy for you and your monster to be able to interact with the first girl you said.

You can equip your bear in the monster world, and you can enter in the monster world by selecting the mirror in the Rex's bedroom after you unlock this option (option unlocked at your point).

And you can refill your energy by sleeping in the bed at Rex's bedroom.

To be able to interact with the chubby (tha girl in the bathroom) you need to advance more in the game until you get the bull monster. You can read a quick guide in the link at the first page of this thread.

GuapoMan

Donor
Game Developer
Sep 9, 2017
I got the bears fucking, and the orge with girlfriend what do I do next? Or is that it? I haven't seen the library unless that is during the intro.
Yes, the library is during the intro and it have one sex scene more.

After play the girlfriend scene, you got a new monster (the bull) and you can interact with the chubby girl at the park's toilets when having that monster in your team, you will have two more scenes in there.

And you have another sex scene with Cloy in the special scenes (that point where you can play the bear and female bear scene).

Mathew joe

Feb 25, 2019
Oh! It's wasy, you only need to have the bear monster in your team and the enough energy for you and your monster to be able to interact with the first girl you said.

You can equip your bear in the monster world, and you can enter in the monster world by selecting the mirror in the Rex's bedroom after you unlock this option (option unlocked at your point).

And you can refill your energy by sleeping in the bed at Rex's bedroom.

To be able to interact with the chubby (tha girl in the bathroom) you need to advance more in the game until you get the bull monster. You can read a quick guide in the link at the first page of this thread.
Yeah i got the bear monster.. But how get bull monster and how to interact with the girl in the park reading books?

GuapoMan

Donor
Game Developer
Sep 9, 2017
Yeah i got the bear monster.. But how get bull monster and how to interact with the girl in the park reading books?
To unlock the bull you need to play the Xina's scene, you can read a quick guide to learn how to play that scene in

And about how to interact with the girl in the park reading books, I told you in the last reply: you only need to have the bear monster in your team and the enough energy for you and your monster to be able to interact with her.

Oh, then I didn't, and making an animation to show the process of each spell is not in my plans.

Feb 6, 2018
To unlock the bull you need to play the Xina's scene, you can read a quick guide to learn how to play that scene in

And about how to interact with the girl in the park reading books, I told you in the last reply: you only need to have the bear monster in your team and the enough energy for you and your monster to be able to interact with her.

Oh, then I didn't, and making an animation to show the process of each spell is not in my plans.
i dont know if i worded it properly, or im an idiot but i mean like when you use it on a character, will the character have sex animations with other people/eachother

GuapoMan

Donor
Game Developer
Sep 9, 2017
i dont know if i worded it properly, or im an idiot but i mean like when you use it on a character, will the character have sex animations with other people/eachother
Oh! Ok, ok!

Yes, I will add that kind of scene in the future, I don't know when, but it will definitely happen!

Reactions: James Cook 1232

Gundamu0079

Sep 19, 2018
loads of potential with the game, i might support... lol

also how do you get the ogre scenes with rina or w/e u gfs name is

hakarlman

Engaged Member
Jul 30, 2017
Is there anyway to let Rin have sex with Hades without losing the game? That scene was so good, but the game over ruined it.

Reactions: BigEffinPerv

Mathew joe

Feb 25, 2019
I cant seem to progress this game.. I got bear monster visited him in the mirror. Then cloy said to get 50 sexual energy..but how?? I tried interacting with all the people 2 girls in park the guy in blue shirt.. What am i missingggg??

BigEffinPerv

Sep 22, 2017
I cant seem to progress this game.. I got bear monster visited him in the mirror. Then cloy said to get 50 sexual energy..but how?? I tried interacting with all the people 2 girls in park the guy in blue shirt.. What am i missingggg??
Check items in your phone, that's where sexual energy is stored.

GuapoMan

Donor
Game Developer
Sep 9, 2017
loads of potential with the game, i might support... lol

also how do you get the ogre scenes with rina or w/e u gfs name is
I'm not sure if you're talking about Rin and Hades scene, if it's the case, you need to play the and when you get the question about 'wait a little' or 'inmediatly enter', you need to pick the option 'wait a little'

Is there anyway to let Rin have sex with Hades without losing the game? That scene was so good, but the game over ruined it.
Unfurtenatly not, at that point of the game, Rin is unable to keep the control of her mind if she interacts with Hades. But don't worry about the game over, you can keep playing even if you get it.

Yes i checked its zero?
How to increase it??
I don't know what could be happening in your case, what version are you playing and in which device?

NCRPERV

Jun 24, 2019
Even I don't like those "Furry" things but I still very enjoy your fantastic art, ntr and other fetish, Hope you keep update the story to the end. ¡adiós!

Reactions: GuapoMan
3.40 star(s) 21 Votes