D

Deleted member 1387011

THe ntr fans are more active than casuals
Cause they are coomers who had to go find more and more extreme stuff. Dude, the game literally starts with the girlfriend being on anothers dick. Like THAT is her first introduction. The avoidable NTR here is like an illusion of choice.

• Sad
Reactions: arelor

Purb

Jul 8, 2018
Basicly, haven't play the game in a while i think you do have a choice to turn off NTR but i forgot when.

GuapoMan

Donor
Game Developer
Sep 9, 2017
Couldn't we just order the Fox to mate with any person and creature?
and the gangbang scene was poor, nobody went for pussy. Sigh :(
About the first question, yeah we could do it, but... I don't have enought resourses to be bocused only in Cloy scenes, I'm the only one developing this game so... is not posible if I want to continue with my goals for the game.
And about the second comment. Yeah... poor pussy, nobody understand those homeless :cry:

Basicly, haven't play the game in a while i think you do have a choice to turn off NTR but i forgot when.
And you're right, the NTR is optional, but some people think that even if your girl see a guy walking in front of her... is NTR. :ROFLMAO:

Purb

Jul 8, 2018
Yeah... poor pussy, nobody understand those homeless :cry:

And you're right, the NTR is optional, but some people think that even if your girl see a guy walking in front of her... is NTR. :ROFLMAO:
Basicly, almost any interaction like that someone would see it as NTR, forgot where is the option to turn off NTR, need to replay this again.

GuapoMan

Donor
Game Developer
Sep 9, 2017
Basicly, almost any interaction like that someone would see it as NTR, forgot where is the option to turn off NTR, need to replay this again.
Yeah, we need to understand that each one have his own reality and ideologies, but in this case the reality and ideologies of the game, are mine because I'm the developer and for me the NTR or cheating is only when a character have sex with other character without previous agreement.

I made a few changes in the dialogs and toughts of Rin to make a very different girl if you start the game with NTR turned on or turned off and you can change that prefference since the beginning of the game or in the 'preferences' option inside the start menu if you're already playing.

Reactions: Purb

TheSexinati

Sep 1, 2017
I also have to say, I like the new clothes.

He just needs a Top-hat now! :p

*This message was not endorsed by the Top-hat guild. Please wear Tophats only as directed.*

Reactions: GuapoMan

crabbee77

Jun 27, 2017
It's been a while since I've played this, and I decided to finally boot it up again with this update. I don't remember if this used to be in the old game, but the flashing dialogue text is really giving me a headache. Is there a way to disable that feature, or is it just ingrained in the system and I can't get rid of it? I'd hate for something so trivial to prevent me from playing this, but it's really getting to me.

Mathew joe

Feb 25, 2019
Im at the beginning of the game and i need 50 points but i went to park a lot of times but nothing happened.. Scenes with both the girls didnt trigger? Am i missing something?

3.40 star(s) 21 Votes