Desuro

Sep 6, 2016
The bull scene is fucking great and the chubby girls are perfect + the super hot cumflation, more of it please ! BUT although I have the ntr on I dont want to share Rin with others
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
all in all the game is getting better and better, keep it up ! I cannot wait to see more :)

Last edited:
Reactions: K.LonelyBoi

GuapoMan

Donor
Game Developer
Sep 9, 2017
Is there a save? just reinstalled the game. If yes where to put it?
Hi there, the game doesn't need to be installed if you're playing the Windows version, if you are playing the Android version I don't know where is the save file.

But this is the path of the Windows save file:
C:\Users\[yourUser]\AppData\LocalLow\GuapoMan\Sex Gods\savedGames.gd

The bull scene is fucking great and the chubby girls are perfect + the super hot cumflation, more of it please ! ...
Thanks for your comment bro, I'm glad you like it.

About the NTR content, it is implemented to be a little extreme so you will be watching that kind of stuff in future releases if you have the NTR option ON, but what you said about 'consecuences', it's a secret so you will need to wait a little.
:cool:

Thanks again for your comment and I can't wait to release the public version 0.16.5 of the game, you will love it!

GuapoMan

Donor
Game Developer
Sep 9, 2017
so whats new after the chubby girl fucking the bull scene? any new ntr scenes?
In this release that is the new scene, almost each release have only one new scene, with an exception in releases of kind X.X.new, also you can see the Changelog in the main post of the thread.

This game definitely needs more Rin NTR.
And it will have more my friend, everything with time...

how to collect sexual energy?
Doing scenes with the girl in the park

aqd

Jul 16, 2017
NTR? More like RinTR! Looking forward to those updates. I enjoy how different this game is than most of the work on here. Thanks for the original concept, art, and gameplay. Nice work Guapo.

AlexTorch

Engaged Member
Jun 22, 2017
Man, after he change the art, the game looks great, look realy good, but unfortunately (or fortunately if you like) the game is almost voyeur and ntr, could be nice for the "sex god" have other options than that. Nothing against, but chooses are good for any type of game.

Reactions: GuapoMan

Mack Truck

Jul 22, 2017
The writing is too rushed IMO.

Before meeting the Red Furry girl, the story should flesh out the relationship with Rina at least a little bit.
  • [Rina]
    • Begin new game.
    • Rina and MC are at home.
    • Establish that MC cares for her and that she cares for him back.
    • Player should feel emotional attachment to Rina.
    • (Next day)
    • Rina complains she is not being sexually satisfied and wants a one way open relationship in her favor. Which means she gets to have sex with other men, but the MC can't have sex with other women.
    • From here MC chooses:
      • MC: "Rina, I'll get better at sex, just give me time, I'll satisfy you." (Alpha/Harem)
        • Rina: "Okay, I'll give you one month to become a sex master."
      • MC: "I was thinking the same thing, could I watch you have sex and even record it?" (Cuckold/NTR)
        • Rina: "Really? That sounds like fun. I thought you'd be mad. Of course you can watch me get fucked by other men."
    • (Next day)
      • [Cuckold/NTR]
        • MC can't wait to start watching her have sex with other men.
      • [Alpha Harem]
        • MC needs to figure out how to become a sex god.
    • Crystal appears in front of TV.
    • Player smashes it.
    • Player meets the red furry girl.
    • [Cuckold/NTR]
      • She tells him how he can get monsters and human males to fuck the shit out of Rina.
      • She says Rina is actually already getting fucked.
      • You get the notifications on your phone (already in game).
    • [Alpha/Harem]
      • She tells him how he can become a sex god to satisfy all of Rina's sexual desires.
      • Rina doesn't cheat on him at this point, giving him time to become a sex god.
A small setup like that could set the stage quite nicely. The basic idea is to get to know Rina before she cheats and fucks other guys, or to give the MC a chance to become a sex master.
Completely Agree. The way it starts now, who gives a shit about Rina? You never meet her until you see her with someone else. There is no connection for NTR, she basically starts off as someone else's whore. If you want her to be part of NTR you need to at least establish some sort of relationship to Rex.

Reactions: hakarlman
3.40 star(s) 21 Votes