NTRDEV

Jul 9, 2018
First of all your basically a troll, second we don't need more characters, instead he should build up on the ones he has instead of adding one specifically for ntr, thirdly it will just fan the flames.
what flames we love ntr games here you can just do your nromal story without seeign them

RedPillBlues

I Want to Rock your Body (To the Break of Dawn)
Donor
Jun 5, 2017
No no no no Nooooooooooooooooo!

You guys have it wrong... The more piss content the better! :p
I'm all for urination as long as it doesn't add more unnecessary characters and instead builds on the ones we have. Pretty sure the Bear would be a prime candidate for that anyway.

Reactions: TheSexinati

TheSexinati

Sep 1, 2017
I'm all for urination as long as it doesn't add more unnecessary characters and instead builds on the ones we have. Pretty sure the Bear would be a prime candidate for that anyway.
I can foresee it now... The bear, the bull... and Rex, all pissing on the chubby girl...

As they say, the day of a Sex-god is not complete without delivering at-least one golden shower!

GuapoMan

Donor
Game Developer
Sep 9, 2017
Hahaha, I'm glad to see what new content you want for the game, but don't fight with each other.

The game will have more content of everything you said in your reply, so you don't need to be angry with each other.
;)

Reactions: TheSexinati

Thanador

May 2, 2017
Hey guys I am stuck on this, I have been to the park I have 50 energy in my phone bottle and when i talk to cloy she just repeats about upgrading my bottle but i cannot convert the energy to money?

Someone help

GuapoMan

Donor
Game Developer
Sep 9, 2017
Hey guys I am stuck on this, I have been to the park I have 50 energy in my phone bottle and when i talk to cloy she just repeats about upgrading my bottle but i cannot convert the energy to money?

Someone help
You need to enter in the option: I wanna use my points. That option is available with Cloy.

There you have items that you can buy and one of those items are a LVL up for your bottle.

Thanador

May 2, 2017
You need to enter in the option: I wanna use my points. That option is available with Cloy.

There you have items that you can buy and one of those items are a LVL up for your bottle.
Thanks man, I have figured this out its because I was expecting clicking on it would purchase it you have to click on it and then click the ok in order to purchase it. Thanks :)

GuapoMan

Donor
Game Developer
Sep 9, 2017
Thanks man, I have figured this out its because I was expecting clicking on it would purchase it you have to click on it and then click the ok in order to purchase it. Thanks :)
Haha, don't problem bro, good to know that you did it!

FartingRainbows

Oct 14, 2019
I cannot see what all the hype is about .....
At this point in time for v0.15... it's just; Meh!
I've seen so many people recommend this game in this site for its extremities, but because it has no gay content (unless you become a paying patreon and ask for it - honestly the artist should add it automatically instead of bribing into the decision) I kept going passed this game until I saw the dozenth recommendation... so, ugh, I thought to finally give it a try.... oh boy, in its current stage, and state, with its amature artwork, dialog, options, REPETITION GALORE, and quite a few options saying 'under development', it's best to say: "Give this a miss until a years time or more".

GuapoMan

Donor
Game Developer
Sep 9, 2017
I cannot see what all the hype is about .....
At this point in time for v0.15... it's just; Meh!
I've seen so many people recommend this game in this site for its extremities, but because it has no gay content (unless you become a paying patreon and ask for it - honestly the artist should add it automatically instead of bribing into the decision) I kept going passed this game until I saw the dozenth recommendation... so, ugh, I thought to finally give it a try.... oh boy, in its current stage, and state, with its amature artwork, dialog, options, REPETITION GALORE, and quite a few options saying 'under development', it's best to say: "Give this a miss until a years time or more".
Oh, really? Thanks for letting me know!

I didn't know that many people recommend my game, that's great!
:cool:

RedPillBlues

I Want to Rock your Body (To the Break of Dawn)
Donor
Jun 5, 2017
Oh, really? Thanks for letting me know!

I didn't know that many people recommend my game, that's great!
:cool:
So that hair style in your picture is a joke and not in the newer versions, right?

3.40 star(s) 21 Votes