May 6, 2017
the name is actually misleading it should be called ntr god the mc doesn't even have sex
Finally someone who understands and thinks the same as me!

I have already been there for a year, or waiting for our protagonist to be the one who has the most action for the love of God and still nothing. Let's be serious and he could have had sex with cho chole, with female monsters and even more with his girlfriend, but that is what we have in this year of development nothing but blue balls all the damn fun is taken by the mounstrous or the rest of characters ...

and the thing is that we are always promising that we are going to have a chance for our person and in the end it turns out that it is a lie (I have been waiting a long time for more scenes of us with our girlfriend or more sex with chole and always last in otherwise they are the ones that end up being caught by everyone)

Reactions: Red Sand

GuapoMan

Donor
Game Developer
Sep 9, 2017
New scene was a much needed touch up, but was pretty lame. Not the big win the MC needed.
I made that scene like that on purpose because is the first scene of the game and I wanna do bigger scenes when you're more advanced in the game, kind of starting to something small and scale to something bigger.

Also, big scenes take me at least on month and as you can see the current version has a lot of new content, not only that scene.

GuapoMan

Donor
Game Developer
Sep 9, 2017
How does ntr work in this game? Usually, it's from the cheated one perspective. Does the player get fucked or is it him who steals someone's gurl?
It works in both ways if you have the NTR option active, but if you turn it off only Rex (the prota/MC) will have sex with other girls

GuapoMan

Donor
Game Developer
Sep 9, 2017
a lot of content with the girl gg (rin) ?
Is it possible to have sex with her?
Yeah Rin have 5 scenes and two are with Rex (the Prota/MC).

NOTE: if you have the NTR preference OFF, Rin only will have 2 scenes.

GuapoMan

Donor
Game Developer
Sep 9, 2017
the name is actually misleading it should be called ntr god the mc doesn't even have sex
Rex (the prota/MC) have 5 sex scenes:
- Scene with Cloy.
- Scene with Rin.
- Scene with Xina.
- Scene with Xina and Rin.
- Scene with the girl of the park.

rexred

Dec 21, 2017
he's supposed to be way more stronger than his underlings but he can't use no magic spells against them

GuapoMan

Donor
Game Developer
Sep 9, 2017
Any Rin NTR content planned for the next updates? Really looking forward to more of that.
Hi, the upcoming version doesn't have new content for Rin, also you could see what the upcoming version will have inside:

Additional Information/Upcoming public version (x.xx) - Change-log

It's inside the main page of this thread.

NTRDEV

Jul 9, 2018
Hi, the upcoming version doesn't have new content for Rin, also you could see what the upcoming version will have inside:

Additional Information/Upcoming public version (x.xx) - Change-log

It's inside the main page of this thread.
Our Monster can fuck girls? and how

NTRDEV

Jul 9, 2018
Until now our male bear only have 3 scenes:
- Rubbing dick
- Blow job
- Sex scene with female bear
hope you make him fuck girls,love the game im a dev too and i make ntr games and your game cuckload parts are damn fine

3.40 star(s) 21 Votes