JoleenStar

Sep 29, 2017
A lot about this game is annoying; from the mini games to the guessing of what you're supposed to be doing.

It has some charm, but this game needs to be optimized and given a bit more time.

GuapoMan

Donor
Game Developer
Sep 9, 2017
What language of the game has less grammar errors, the Spanish or English option? I can read both just fine so I'd like to get the best experience possible.
Spanish

yes i hope that the next update focus on the mc because it really starts to get tired that all the attention the monsters and we just nothing ... and they have been saying for a long time that their turn is coming
Well, next update will have a new intro for the game so there are a new scene for Rex.

A lot about this game is annoying; from the mini games to the guessing of what you're supposed to be doing.

It has some charm, but this game needs to be optimized and given a bit more time.
Hi, thanks for your comment.

About guessing and minigames, that is and will be an important thing of the game and it won't disappear now or in future, actually it will have more minigames! So you're adviced.

About guessing, Cloy can give you some tips if you talk to her in her true form, she won't tell you a full guide but her tips can help you a little.

Also if you don't want to find what to do by yourself, you can see the guide:

Schoucquel

Dec 27, 2017
Schoucquel the french translator here!

Yes even if the pole is now a bit older. Gay content isn't planned at all. We were up to add it since the game kinda send a message of "liberty of sexuality" but if the player base isn't up for it, well... Maybe in the future we will re-ask you guys. But I wont lie that the chance that the result of a new pole remain the same than the previous one is quite high.

On another subject since I teased it here and there. In some days it will be one years that I joined this project as a translator and slowly put many hats on my head to bring ideas, search for bugs and such... So even if it's a little gift. To thanks you guys (yep all of ya even those who didn't pleged on patreon), for all the comments that were posted to help us and make a better game, for the support and more...

So for my cake day as member of the team in a matter of days we will post a little surprise... Nothing big as said but it can make some happy for sure ;D

See you real soon!

Deleted member 62788

Jun 10, 2017
Ok so far this is what I have seen in V13.

The phone BJ scene.
The bear rub and bj.
The lady bear lick.
BJ finisher for the MC

Is that everything? First time I have tried the game.

GuapoMan

Donor
Game Developer
Sep 9, 2017
Ok so far this is what I have seen in V13.

The phone BJ scene.
The bear rub and bj.
The lady bear lick.
BJ finisher for the MC

Is that everything? First time I have tried the game.
Hi there, welcome to my game!

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

GuapoMan

Donor
Game Developer
Sep 9, 2017
Update was pretty good, I like that you included Nipple fuck (Hopefully the MC can do that to her later, as MC scenes are sorely lacking), and the fact you considered the second angle for the scene to show penetration was well thought out. However MR dog lacking a knot was a bummer, that's most of the appeal of canines, however I guess that has a lot to do with the angle. Hopefully we see more MR Dog in the future.
Hi there, sorry for the late answer.

Thanks for your comment, and yes! You will see more content of our dear Mr. Dog in upcoming versions.

Reactions: RedPillBlues

Deleted member 62788

Jun 10, 2017
Hi there, welcome to my game!

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
Cheers but gonna leave it. I too had the issue where Rin would not appear at the bathrooms no matter what. Its seems an interesting game, so will check back after a few more updates.

Reactions: GuapoMan

Schoucquel

Dec 27, 2017
Cheers but gonna leave it. I too had the issue where Rin would not appear at the bathrooms no matter what. Its seems an interesting game, so will check back after a few more updates.
Hmmmm that's really unfortunate.
I bet you tried to restart the game or even before doing that checking if you also talked to Cloy.
May we ask you maybe a screenshot of the bug if it happen again?
We're sorry that this troubled your experience of the game :l
Hope to see you soon in another update buddy :D

Deleted member 62788

Jun 10, 2017
Hmmmm that's really unfortunate.
I bet you tried to restart the game or even before doing that checking if you also talked to Cloy.
May we ask you maybe a screenshot of the bug if it happen again?
We're sorry that this troubled your experience of the game :l
Hope to see you soon in another update buddy :D
I don't have it no more mate as I deleted it. As I said it was interesting and raunchy so looking forward to trying it after a few more updates.

Due to not being able to take a picture here is what I did pretty much step by step.

1: Unlock the bear and then unlock lady bear.
2: Repeated the scenes until I figured out about the jar and the love points or whatever they were called.
3: Bought another jar and then made enough points to unlock the bimbo and futa.
4: Went sleep and did the Brian content and after Cloy tells you about Rin
5: Couldn't find her no matter what, even tried sleeping and stuff.

One thing I would mention though. The first time I did the Brian scene I watched the NTR scene which led to a game over. It was a long scene and I didn't save that close to it. If the scene can indeed result in a game over, might I suggest it just take you to the beginning of the scene rather than relying on save points for that sort of thing. Can ruin the flow, especially when first trying the game.

BamBlackStar

May 30, 2018
Where is the damn paper, is it really hidden or do i have to go to some places at a certain hour just like the dog necklace ?

Edit: It was tape wtf xd

Last edited:
  • Haha

hakarlman

Engaged Member
Jul 30, 2017
The writing is too rushed IMO.

Before meeting the Red Furry girl, the story should flesh out the relationship with Rina at least a little bit.
  • [Rina]
    • Begin new game.
    • Rina and MC are at home.
    • Establish that MC cares for her and that she cares for him back.
    • Player should feel emotional attachment to Rina.
    • (Next day)
    • Rina complains she is not being sexually satisfied and wants a one way open relationship in her favor. Which means she gets to have sex with other men, but the MC can't have sex with other women.
    • From here MC chooses:
      • MC: "Rina, I'll get better at sex, just give me time, I'll satisfy you." (Alpha/Harem)
        • Rina: "Okay, I'll give you one month to become a sex master."
      • MC: "I was thinking the same thing, could I watch you have sex and even record it?" (Cuckold/NTR)
        • Rina: "Really? That sounds like fun. I thought you'd be mad. Of course you can watch me get fucked by other men."
    • (Next day)
      • [Cuckold/NTR]
        • MC can't wait to start watching her have sex with other men.
      • [Alpha Harem]
        • MC needs to figure out how to become a sex god.
    • Crystal appears in front of TV.
    • Player smashes it.
    • Player meets the red furry girl.
    • [Cuckold/NTR]
      • She tells him how he can get monsters and human males to fuck the shit out of Rina.
      • She says Rina is actually already getting fucked.
      • You get the notifications on your phone (already in game).
    • [Alpha/Harem]
      • She tells him how he can become a sex god to satisfy all of Rina's sexual desires.
      • Rina doesn't cheat on him at this point, giving him time to become a sex god.
A small setup like that could set the stage quite nicely. The basic idea is to get to know Rina before she cheats and fucks other guys, or to give the MC a chance to become a sex master.

Last edited:

Schoucquel

Dec 27, 2017
I don't have it no more mate as I deleted it. As I said it was interesting and raunchy so looking forward to trying it after a few more updates.

Due to not being able to take a picture here is what I did pretty much step by step.

1: Unlock the bear and then unlock lady bear.
2: Repeated the scenes until I figured out about the jar and the love points or whatever they were called.
3: Bought another jar and then made enough points to unlock the bimbo and futa.
4: Went sleep and did the Brian content and after Cloy tells you about Rin
5: Couldn't find her no matter what, even tried sleeping and stuff.

One thing I would mention though. The first time I did the Brian scene I watched the NTR scene which led to a game over. It was a long scene and I didn't save that close to it. If the scene can indeed result in a game over, might I suggest it just take you to the beginning of the scene rather than relying on save points for that sort of thing. Can ruin the flow, especially when first trying the game.
Hmmmm I will do a run myself to check this if it happen to me. (Even if I wont lie during the test runs it didn't) Well count on me to double check it buddy!

The writing is too rushed IMO.

Before meeting the Red Furry girl, the story should flesh out the relationship with Rina at least a little bit.
  • [Rina]
    • Begin new game.
    • Rina and MC are at home.
    • Establish that MC cares for her and that she cares for him back.
    • Player should feel emotional attachment to Rina.
    • (Next day)
    • Rina complains she is not being sexually satisfied and wants a one way open relationship in her favor. Which means she gets to have sex with other men, but the MC can't have sex with other women.
    • From here MC chooses:
      • MC: "Rina, I'll get better at sex, just give me time, I'll satisfy you." (Alpha/Harem)
        • Rina: "Okay, I'll give you one month to become a sex master."
      • MC: "I was thinking the same thing, could I watch you have sex and even record it?" (Cuckold/NTR)
        • Rina: "Really? That sounds like fun. I thought you'd be mad. Of course you can watch me get fucked by other men."
    • (Next day)
      • [Cuckold/NTR]
        • MC can't wait to start watching her have sex with other men.
      • [Alpha Harem]
        • MC needs to figure out how to become a sex god.
    • Crystal appears in front of TV.
    • Player smashes it.
    • Player meets the red furry girl.
    • [Cuckold/NTR]
      • She tells him how he can get monsters and human males to fuck the shit out of Rina.
      • She says Rina is actually already getting fucked.
      • You get the notifications on your phone (already in game).
    • [Alpha/Harem]
      • She tells him how he can become a sex god to satisfy all of Rina's sexual desires.
      • Rina doesn't cheat on him at this point, giving him time to become a sex god.
A small setup like that could set the stage quite nicely. The basic idea is to get to know Rina before she cheats and fucks other guys, or to give the MC a chance to become a sex master.
That is a rather precise idea buddy. Without spoiling the whole content of V0.14 the intro changed quite a lot. But I will not lie it's not that detailed like your main idea. But it give a better "starter" for the game when I played it in my opinion. But I will consider talking with the boss to maybe do some dialog box with maybe just Rex checking a picture or so to explain briefly his relation with Rin. We will see in future updates. V0.15 will bring some really lovely features and we hope you'll love it.

See ya laters pals!

Reactions: hakarlman

hakarlman

Engaged Member
Jul 30, 2017
That is a rather precise idea buddy. Without spoiling the whole content of V0.14 the intro changed quite a lot. But I will not lie it's not that detailed like your main idea. But it give a better "starter" for the game when I played it in my opinion. But I will consider talking with the boss to maybe do some dialog box with maybe just Rex checking a picture or so to explain briefly his relation with Rin. We will see in future updates. V0.15 will bring some really lovely features and we hope you'll love it.

See ya laters pals!
Thanks for the response. It's good to see v0.14 intro has changed. You say it will give a better starter, that's great.

But I will consider talking with the boss to maybe do some dialog box with maybe just Rex checking a picture or so to explain briefly his relation with Rin.
Think about it this way. Go read an erotic short story, but before you begin, skip the beginning and scroll towards the middle. That's what Sex Gods feels like, it has no beginning in v0.13. The NTR and cuckold content has less of an impact because no emotional attachment was built with Rina.

Easiest way to built attachment to Rina is to put her on a pedestal in the beginning of the game, then have the MC talk about how lucky he is to have her.

This is just a random example:

*Show Rina on the bed, flat on her stomach, wearing a ridiculously skimpy gym outfit while reading a fitness magainze*

*MC walks into the room*

MC: "Rina is a goddess, her legs are so beautiful, her breasts so big and round, I'm so lucky to have her. I can't believe she gave a guy like me the time of day."

Rina: "Hello sweetie, I'm going to the gym in a bit."

MC: "Isn't that gym outfit a little too revealing?"

Rina: "Don't be jealous, you know I like to show off. I worked hard so I deserve to show it off, and show the world how much hard work I put in at the gym."

Rina: "I love you sweetie and will see you in a bit."

MC: "Love you too."

Stuff like that sets the stage before you meet the demon girl, and before you start training to be a Sex God. You don't need a lot, 2-3 scenes of setup should do it.

Once you build an emotional attachment to Rina, then all her NTR sex scenes will triple in erotic value and become even more high impact.

Thanks for reading. I look forward to v.014!

3.40 star(s) 21 Votes