SJack

Nov 2, 2017
Curious ntr isnt all that optional rin is cheating every five seconds im sure even before rex became a sex god candidate and by the looks of the homless dialogue she still is its one thing with rex permission but she goes rogue i cant say i like that but its generally good other than that

Last edited:

GuapoMan

Donor
Game Developer
Sep 9, 2017
Curious ntr isnt all that optional rin is cheating every five seconds im sure even before rex became a sex god candidate and by the looks of the homless dialogue she still is its one thing with rex permission but she goes rogue i cant say i like that but its generally good other than that
The game changes if you turn off the 'NTR / Swinger' preference inside your preferences system. When you have it on, NTR will be appearing often.

Mar 18, 2019
Is there a guide/walkthrough for this game it literally just throws you into a guys house and then after you get your first monster its just repetitive daily going to the park for blowjob/pussylick scene? Wheres the content/ntr/sex this game is like 2 years old isnt it?

TLDR; is there a guide/walkthrough, talking to the red fox doesnt help because broken grammar.

GuapoMan

Donor
Game Developer
Sep 9, 2017
Is there a guide/walkthrough for this game it literally just throws you into a guys house and then after you get your first monster its just repetitive daily going to the park for blowjob/pussylick scene? Wheres the content/ntr/sex this game is like 2 years old isnt it?

TLDR; is there a guide/walkthrough, talking to the red fox doesnt help because broken grammar.
Yeah, inside the game you have a direct link to the guide in the news window, try to click the icon on the top left corner.

But if you can't understand what the fox said maybe you wouldn't be able to understand my guide because I wrote them both.

GuapoMan

Donor
Game Developer
Sep 9, 2017
this game is like 2 years old isnt it?
I started the realeses of this game since Sep 8th 2017 at 12:59 am, since then I have been developing it, but in the beginning this project was created only in my free time, if you want to know more about me, you can read this post:

MrMax

Sep 30, 2017
What's in 0.13? It would be cool to see the release content even if you are not a subscriber - maybe you'll want to subscribe for a particular release if you know what's in it :)

RedPillBlues

I Want to Rock your Body (To the Break of Dawn)
Donor
Jun 5, 2017
What's in 0.13? It would be cool to see the release content even if you are not a subscriber - maybe you'll want to subscribe for a particular release if you know what's in it :)
Its Cloy being a replacement for the homeless scene.

Reactions: GuapoMan

GuapoMan

Donor
Game Developer
Sep 9, 2017
Is a new scene for Cloy, this is one of the two options for the character that will interact with the homeless guys on the park, this scene is different of the scene of Rin.

And you can see the upcoming content inside the 'Additional Information: ' of the first page of this post.

MangoMeta

Oct 27, 2018
Is a new scene for Cloy, this is one of the two options for the character that will interact with the homeless guys on the park, this scene is different of the scene of Rin.

And you can see the upcoming content inside the 'Additional Information: ' of the first page of this post.
Give us a third option let us use one of the bears bears that we really don't care about. Everyone happy.

RedPillBlues

Donor
Jun 5, 2017
GuapoMan I gotta ask, you have the "God of Sex Guapofan" tier and one of the perks of the tier is to "Possibility of selecting one wish per version: - A fetish to be added in a upcoming scene." right? This is concerning because in each version there is only one scene, so is this single tier literally directing the entire game? I mean, is this actually even your game anymore? Also if you don't mind me asking, what were that person requests so far>

GuapoMan

Donor
Game Developer
Sep 9, 2017
GuapoMan I gotta ask, you have the "God of Sex Guapofan" tier and one of the perks of the tier is to "Possibility of selecting one wish per version: - A fetish to be added in a upcoming scene." right? This is concerning because in each version there is only one scene, so is this single tier literally directing the entire game? I mean, is this actually even your game anymore? Also if you don't mind me asking, what were that person requests so far>
Hi there, let me explain you that tier better:
The wish consists in like you said, ask for a fetish or other two options like the NPC or the item to be add into the game.

But that is not a full scene or the decision about whose characters will interact in a scene, or the decision about how the history will turn into.

Is more like... you tell me the fetish (in the case you take that option) and before you make the pledge I will tell you if that fetish is forbiden or not and if that fetish can fit in the upcoming scene or if the fetish can be added in a upcoming version.

Also the current guy with that pledge is only pledging because he wants to support this project but until now he only have requested one NPC to be added in the game in a future version.

So, your answer to if this is my game... yes it is, and always will be! ;)

Reactions: RedPillBlues

RedPillBlues

Donor
Jun 5, 2017
Hi there, let me explain you that tier better:
The wish consists in like you said, ask for a fetish or other two options like the NPC or the item to be add into the game.

But that is not a full scene or the decision about whose characters will interact in a scene, or the decision about how the history will turn into.

Is more like... you tell me the fetish (in the case you take that option) and before you make the pledge I will tell you if that fetish is forbiden or not and if that fetish can fit in the upcoming scene or if the fetish can be added in a upcoming version.

Also the current guy with that pledge is only pledging because he wants to support this project but until now he only have requested one NPC to be added in the game in a future version.

So, your answer to if this is my game... yes it is, and always will be! ;)
Thank god, I was worried for a second. Still does seem way too strong for a tier, good thing current guy is a good dude.

• Haha
Reactions: GuapoMan

GuapoMan

Donor
Game Developer
Sep 9, 2017
Really liked all the Rin scenes. Especially her thoughts showing how much of a cheating slut she is. Keep it up man (y)
Hi thanks my friend!

It's good to hear that someone likes that content!

I mean, I know that more players like it, but only a few make a comment about it.

This kind of content will always be part of this game, if you have enabled the NTR preference.

I know that at this time even with NTR disabled, you have some comments that would be considered as NTR, but after version 0.14 it will be corrected, so you will not be able to see any NTR content if you have disabled the NTR preference.

GaRbS

Apr 3, 2018
What language of the game has less grammar errors, the Spanish or English option? I can read both just fine so I'd like to get the best experience possible.

RedPillBlues

Donor
Jun 5, 2017
Update was pretty good, I like that you included Nipple fuck (Hopefully the MC can do that to her later, as MC scenes are sorely lacking), and the fact you considered the second angle for the scene to show penetration was well thought out. However MR dog lacking a knot was a bummer, that's most of the appeal of canines, however I guess that has a lot to do with the angle. Hopefully we see more MR Dog in the future.

Last edited:
3.40 star(s) 21 Votes