GuapoMan

Donor
Game Developer
Sep 9, 2017
also when it come to the gay stuff do we get to choose whether we are doing the fucking or being fucked?
No, the scenes are optionals, but inside those scenes you don't choose who will fuck who, that could be a nice add but it depends of the context of the scene.

There's no gay stuff. And given that the poll above has 4/5's saying "no" to that I don't think there is going to be any. So I wouldn't worry.
You're right bro, I made that poll to see what amount of players like that kind of content because I have a list of things to do and I need to know if some kind of content is wanted to be able to considere it in futures releases.

I repeat, above 20% of players is a considerable amount of players, so this type of content should not be ignored, is very probable that I will include it in the future, and of course... as a optional kind of content.

iamtheman000

Mar 6, 2018
Yeah it refuses to even let me download it. It says it contains a virus which won't even allow me to open it in WinRAR.

Jun 13, 2018
and thats what i hate it its the developers choice how the man makes his game, all im saying is they better shut their mouth and be happy if they didnt like it nobody force them to play it GTFO wimpy boys. Anyway everybody wants to see the GIRLFRIENDS corruption no argue there. And i dont give a damn about their insecurity because the game doesnt have gay content i dont give a shit, we are supposed to be the next demon king or some shit so we need a harem first. sorry for my outburst but i hate patreon votes and crying dumbasses.
The game is titled Sex Gods. And last I check gay people have sex as well, meaning that any sex god would also apply to them. Sexual energy is created by both parties during sex and thus it doesn't matter the gender as long as it's sex between two or more people. There for gay content would apply to the game as well. This isn't a "you need pussy fluids to be powerful" game, it's a "you need sexual energy to be powerful" game. There for the male MC fucking guys in the ass would count towards his power.

He doesn't live in a world in which there are only women and he's the only guy, as evident by the fact that he's got a friend in that would and that the girlfriend was cheating on him with another guy. Also your argument about needing a harem first is weak, because harems don't have to be all women in order to be harems. A harem can be any single gender or even mixed gender and still count as a harem.

You might not like it but the game's title and what the player is striving to be does not limit him to only women and that's why the game dev is asking people. Also you do realize that if the players aren't happy then the money will quickly dry up. So you might not like patreon voting, but they are the ones funding the game and if they aren't happy then the money walks and the game stops being developed. So the dev is stuck making the money happy in order to continue to make the game.

Reactions: cudu and GuapoMan

GuapoMan

Donor
Game Developer
Sep 9, 2017
I've post this as a review as well since I figured it could serve as such. However, i feel the dev (If he sees this) should have a chance to rebuttal, and if nothing else, theres a higher chance of him seeing my critique in a forum reply than as a review.
Nice move, I'm the developer of this game and of course I want to talk about it :alien:

A few things rub me the wrong way about this game, at first I was pretty hesitant to play it since it looked wonky as fuck, but after playing it, I gotta say, its pretty damn well put together.
Hahaha, thanks dude I'm working hard to improve it.

However! The dev putting himself as the "all mighty sex god"? Not only does it seem like hes stroking more than just his ego in our faces, it also ruins any immersion the game might have created. Like watching a good movie and then suddenly your fat relative does a naked split right on your coffee table, leaving you pulled out of the experience and kinda annoyed that you have to deal with the the shit stains.
I didn't think about it, I named the Sex God with my alias (isn't my real name, you know it, right?) because I'm developing and creating the game, not because the reason you said.

I do not know if you live in a country where the father gives his son the same name as the father, but I do. I see this project like my son, I need to give it a full time attention and invert my energy on it, so I named one of the main characters with my name.

Not only that, the entire story reeks of "Oh, I want the player to feel like the bestest and most awesomest person in the worldz. The way people react (in the context of the story that is) around him is basically "amg, I am just a puny hoomanzee, I cannot stand up to your awesomeness, please, bless this puny creature! People just kinda go "Oh, okay, guess that happened, moving on.".
I didn't understand this part very well, so I'm going to skip it :ROFLMAO:

Other than this, I only have one last complaint, dont give us the option to turn certain kinds of fetishes off if you'll ignore our choices..
I think you skip the options to pick another way because since the beginning you have it, in the beginning she meets 'Jose' and she wants to fuck him due to the Cloy's spells, but you have the final decition about what she will do. She will blow Jose if you pick to share her and Rex will fuck Rin (the girlfriend) if you don't want to share her.

And now in the last scene, she tells you that she want to help you and she can find some optional guys to be turned into your new monster, not that she wants to fuck other guys. In this version I only had ready one of the two options to go through that scene, but in the 0.13 you have the Cloy's option and if you disable the NTR/Swinger preference, the option of using Cloy is automately choosen.

GuapoMan

Donor
Game Developer
Sep 9, 2017
Yeah, apparently some of the dialogue still had heavy NTR vibes despite it being turned off in the last update. The ntr/swinging scenes wouldn't be too bad if they weren't all in a row. I mean you can fuck her in the beginning, but then the next 2 scenes with her are ntr/swinging instead of anything with the actual protagonist. If he just put in a few scenes with her and the main character it would not be as obnoxious and read more of a sexgod, instead of whatever it is right now. I can only imagine he has some patreons are pushing for it, or maybe its his fetish, either way it just seems like the girlfriend is literally only there for ntr/swinging. I hate to say it, but the constant additions of ntr/swinging without actually letting the MC do virtually anything is ruining the game, at least for me.

This all wouldn't be bad if it was a NTR focused game, but to my knowledge it isn't, its just a additional fetish.

However I think Guapo gets it at this point.
Until now is a coincidence, and the history of the game is under creation so it can change. I will add scenes between Rex and Rin, but first of all I need to add the history to have Rin in the house.

In the start of the game Rin wasn't in the house and after that, Cloy leave her in Ben's house, then she return to our house but she go out trying to help us, to be able to feel herself useful. She had been busy, but in the next version (0.14) she will be with us in home.

GuapoMan

Donor
Game Developer
Sep 9, 2017
Frankly, I wouldnt really call the protag a sex god, but rather the Sex gods secretary.. I mean, how often does our protag fuck? Rarely and even during the times you are allowed, you're heavily penalised in terms of gameplay mechanics. Honestly, rename the bloke "Fertility god" and it would make more sense since hes sending everyone out to have sex..
Hi there, first of all you need to understand that Rex (our prota) is a normal human, he will become a Sex God through the game, but in this point is only a human.

About scenes of Rex fucking, I'm working in add scenes to all the characters, not only to Rex. He will have more scenes than others characters, but you will need to wait for it.

I just completed the game, game ended with a huge scene of the girlfriend getting gangbanged by a bunch of homeless guys and a dog.. So.. Yeah... Cant even skip the scene, and by the time they're all done having their way with her (Something shes more than happy to let them) the game just stops, not giving you a chance to go back into sandbox mode and piss about. Simply says "Thats all folkes!" and thats it.. Half expected the loony toons theme to be playing.
In the last scene, she tells you that she want to help you and she can find some optional guys to be turned into your new monster, not that she wants to fuck other guys. In this version I only had ready one of the two options to go through that scene, but in the 0.13 you have the Cloy's option and if you disable the NTR/Swinger preference, the option of using Cloy is automately choosen.

You can't skip the scene because that's the end of the version 0.12.8 and you can't continue playing because I'm going to add more content and programming after that scene. What I could do is to alow the player to continue playing like he wasn't played that scene, but is something that I just realized.

GuapoMan

Donor
Game Developer
Sep 9, 2017
Wait you cant skip it even with NTR turned off?
It will happen until version 0.13 (currently released in my Patreon account), but in the version 0.12.8 you can't skip it because is not another way ready to be used or selected.

I decided to leave that option visible, because that new scene is the new sex scene of the version 0.12.8 and I worked like two months to have it ready. But each player can decide between play it or not (you can stop playing in that point because is the end of the version).

Etar

Jul 17, 2017
Hi there, first of all you need to understand that Rex (our prota) is a normal human, he will become a Sex God through the game, but in this point is only a human.

About scenes of Rex fucking, I'm working in add scenes to all the characters, not only to Rex. He will have more scenes than others characters, but you will need to wait for it.

In the last scene, she tells you that she want to help you and she can find some optional guys to be turned into your new monster, not that she wants to fuck other guys. In this version I only had ready one of the two options to go through that scene, but in the 0.13 you have the Cloy's option and if you disable the NTR/Swinger preference, the option of using Cloy is automately choosen.

You can't skip the scene because that's the end of the version 0.12.8 and you can't continue playing because I'm going to add more content and programming after that scene. What I could do is to alow the player to continue playing like he wasn't played that scene, but is something that I just realized.
First of all, I'll applaud you for not immediately becoming hostile, acting like I just tried using your newborn child as an unusually shaped boot when I critiqued your game, because that is what I meant it as.

As I said, your gameplay is pretty good, its a bit dull, but not because you lack the ability to make it good, simply because you havent gotten around to adding more gameplay, the gameplay is robust and works well, hell. I had been playing for about an hour just collecting sex essense before realizing I had to fill up my team with more than 2 monsters to move on in the story.

However, as I said, the story is a bit, humm.. Self centered? Making yourself into a god did make me cringe and pulled me out of the mindset of "Oh, this is kinda neat, looking forward to seeing what this game has to offer". Honestly, when I was younger, I'd likely have tried the same thing if I had the capabilities to create a game at my younger years. However, the world can be thankful I didnt graduate until long after I realised making a game with myself as a major character can be seen as being a bit too far up my own ass.

Either way, I do understand it would be hard to do, but I really do suggest looking for an amateur novelist trying to prove to the world hes/she will become an awesome writer someday and ask if they'd be interested in helping you out with ideas/maybe take over as writer, working under your guidance (and future game play mechanics) to create a story that would stop assholes like me from being.. Well, assholes.

Though, just a suggestion incase you do decide to look for an amateur writer to help you out, make sure you make the deal as fair as possible, its very often people go to artists, programmers etc. offering them "exposure" in exchange for many hours of work. So, tell him or her that you'd be willing to advertise their blog/future works in the credits or something like that, or offer them a token payment for helping out.

Anyway, enough rambling, I do hope you'll take my critiques and suggestions to heart, even if you decide not to follow them, you're clearly talented, and there is such a thing as too much work.. Take it from someone that worked in the games industry (Mobile development) and got chewed up and spit out so hard even thinking about developing games again makes me cringe.

Etar

Jul 17, 2017
Nice move, I'm the developer of this game and of course I want to talk about it :alien:

Hahaha, thanks dude I'm working hard to improve it.

I didn't think about it, I named the Sex God with my alias (isn't my real name, you know it, right?) because I'm developing and creating the game, not because the reason you said.

I do not know if you live in a country where the father gives his son the same name as the father, but I do. I see this project like my son, I need to give it a full time attention and invert my energy on it, so I named one of the main characters with my name.

I didn't understand this part very well, so I'm going to skip it :ROFLMAO:

I think you skip the options to pick another way because since the beginning you have it, in the beginning she meets 'Jose' and she wants to fuck him due to the Cloy's spells, but you have the final decition about what she will do. She will blow Jose if you pick to share her and Rex will fuck Rin (the girlfriend) if you don't want to share her.

And now in the last scene, she tells you that she want to help you and she can find some optional guys to be turned into your new monster, not that she wants to fuck other guys. In this version I only had ready one of the two options to go through that scene, but in the 0.13 you have the Cloy's option and if you disable the NTR/Swinger preference, the option of using Cloy is automately choosen.
Also, I know your name isnt Guapoman, however it is your alias, and in todays world we do see peoples alias as their identity, my irl mates call me Etar (From Etarnalazure), also the logic with the "Oh, the game is like my child" thing makes sense.. Sorta, but the people that usually name their children after themselves are people like Donald Trump and rednecks named Bubba :p

• Angry
Reactions: Xakorik

Deleted member 141328

Jul 31, 2017
The game is titled Sex Gods. And last I check gay people have sex as well, meaning that any sex god would also apply to them. Sexual energy is created by both parties during sex and thus it doesn't matter the gender as long as it's sex between two or more people. There for gay content would apply to the game as well. This isn't a "you need pussy fluids to be powerful" game, it's a "you need sexual energy to be powerful" game. There for the male MC fucking guys in the ass would count towards his power.

He doesn't live in a world in which there are only women and he's the only guy, as evident by the fact that he's got a friend in that would and that the girlfriend was cheating on him with another guy. Also your argument about needing a harem first is weak, because harems don't have to be all women in order to be harems. A harem can be any single gender or even mixed gender and still count as a harem.

You might not like it but the game's title and what the player is striving to be does not limit him to only women and that's why the game dev is asking people. Also you do realize that if the players aren't happy then the money will quickly dry up. So you might not like patreon voting, but they are the ones funding the game and if they aren't happy then the money walks and the game stops being developed. So the dev is stuck making the money happy in order to continue to make the game.
i dont care about that i want the crying insecure begging boys gone thanks, add this add that :ROFLMAO: and more begging and im done with this pointless argument.

GuapoMan

Donor
Game Developer
Sep 9, 2017
Yeah ok I played through it, I see the attempt at trying to change the dialogue in the non-NTR, but its just so half assed. Tip at GuapoMan if someone has NTR turned off, they don't want to hear their girlfriends inner thoughts about hoping a homeless dude has a big dick, or how she thought about fucking them all. At this point I'm convinced that you don't actually plan on making NTR optional, currently as it isn't optional the optional NTR under genre has to go.
I added the programming to hide some those dialogs and show others in the version 0.13, when all that conversation come to this channel the version 0.12.8 was already released.

I think you talk about this dialog:
Rin:
[I can't wait to see if he really have a big dick... :3]

And if you have the NTR activated she will tell you this:
Rin:
[I love his cock... it's my favorite of all!!]

Is a big difference if you ask me about it, and I don't see the first dialog like cheating or NTR content, she is only having thoughts about it due to her curiosity.

If you are reading through the history, you should know that Rin and Rex had a conversation before that scene and inside that conversation Rex tells Rin some dialogs that would be contradictory if she can't even think about dicks.

And about making NTR optional, it's optional and it will continue being optional, but that doesn't mean that Rin never will talk about penises or vaginas.

I'm not trying to make a game where the girls can't even think about sex, if some players doesn't like it and they prefer to play a game where only the men can have freedom about sex, I'm respectful to their tastes, but this isn not that kind of game, they will need to find another game.

Its kind of insane that when we finally get our girlfriend back the first thing that happens is that she goes to the park bathrooms looking to fuck.
This is the conversation about that point of the game:
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
She is not looking to fuck. In this version the only option ready is where she will have sex, but this will be an optional way, I said in my previous messages.

No. Our other option is to use Cloy, but what if I don't want to use either one @GuapoMan? What if I want to keep all the women to myself and not make them fuck homeless men, and rather become a sex god by building a powerful harem? I can assure you most people would want to play a "sex god" who keeps a huge harem, not one who whores them out at every chance. If you want to make this game have more then one type of sex god, where the one that doesn't share/get ntr'd by his girls?

If you plan on making NTR optional, you have to do a lot better then this. NTR is a extremely divisive fetish and if people see that its optional but play the game in its current state its basically a lie. You were doing so well...
Well as you can know since the beginning of the game, you need to make humans cum to be able to turn them into monsters... so I leave it to your imagination.

Bro, honestly, the game will continue having scenes where characters can have sex between them, not only with the prota, is something that I think is very clear since the beginning of the game and I won't change it.

I understand and respect your idea about your ideal harem, but this is not that kind of game, maybe you can find another game in the net that is 100% like you want it. Of if not, maybe you can make it.
;)

With more than one type of sex god, I was talking about one that doesn't have problems about he fucking another girls and his girl having sex with others men, and the other that doesn't have problems fucking other girls but he don't want to share his girl, and with share I'm talking about 'sex', not ideas or thoughts.

Finally, as I said, the NTR is optional and you can decide between seing the last scene or wait until the second option is ready.

GuapoMan

Donor
Game Developer
Sep 9, 2017
Why ask if people want gay content in this game? Why not just set it so that it's something that can be turned off at the start like the smegma or urine content? That way those that want it can have it and those that don't just need to turn off that content at the start. It's a simple way to give people what they want while allowing for a bigger player base. Just don't ask if they want it in the game and give them the option to not see it if they don't want to. Everyone's happy and more people will be able to play the game as they will be able to have only that which they want in it.
Because I'm the only one developing this game in terms of programming and animation and I need to set some priorities, knowing how many people likes that kind of content alows me to know if I should include it soon or I can wait more to include it.

GuapoMan

Donor
Game Developer
Sep 9, 2017
Still they are asking us if we want gay content, but the problem with just asking is we don't know how well they can do such content for those who want it and are providing money to them. It would be better if they had a small piece of gay content in the game, with the option to turn it off for those that don't want it, and allow people to see what they can do in that line of game play before asking if players want such content.

Without knowing how well they can do it, it becomes partly a matter of "do I want to say yes only to get poor yaoi or do I play it safe and just say no?" For those that are paying. It would be good for them to release like a little demo of a gay scene would could get if we want such things so that we aren't flying blind here.
I think I'm clear with my previous answer, but if not. Feel free to ask.

GuapoMan

Donor
Game Developer
Sep 9, 2017
How many sex scenes with the MC actively involved does this game have? I'm just asking, since I haven't played this for a long time and back then all you could do was watch furry monsters fucking random chicks.
- The interaction with Cloy at the beginning
- A sex scene with Rin (his girlfriend)
- A little threesome between Rin, Rex and Xina
- One scene with Xina
- One scene with the girl of the park

GuapoMan

Donor
Game Developer
Sep 9, 2017

This is a very clever comment I don't have nothing to add it, thanks for your comment bro!
(y)

GuapoMan

Donor
Game Developer
Sep 9, 2017
Also, I know your name isnt Guapoman, however it is your alias, and in todays world we do see peoples alias as their identity, my irl mates call me Etar (From Etarnalazure), also the logic with the "Oh, the game is like my child" thing makes sense.. Sorta, but the people that usually name their children after themselves are people like Donald Trump and rednecks named Bubba :p
Nice to meet you bro, maybe in your experience you see the thing of names like that, but not in my experience.

In my family case all my cousins and I have the same name as our dads and it happens even with most of my friends. :)

GuapoMan

Donor
Game Developer
Sep 9, 2017
First of all, I'll applaud you for not immediately becoming hostile, acting like I just tried using your newborn child as an unusually shaped boot when I critiqued your game, because that is what I meant it as.

As I said, your gameplay is pretty good, its a bit dull, but not because you lack the ability to make it good, simply because you havent gotten around to adding more gameplay, the gameplay is robust and works well, hell. I had been playing for about an hour just collecting sex essense before realizing I had to fill up my team with more than 2 monsters to move on in the story.

However, as I said, the story is a bit, humm.. Self centered? Making yourself into a god did make me cringe and pulled me out of the mindset of "Oh, this is kinda neat, looking forward to seeing what this game has to offer". Honestly, when I was younger, I'd likely have tried the same thing if I had the capabilities to create a game at my younger years. However, the world can be thankful I didnt graduate until long after I realised making a game with myself as a major character can be seen as being a bit too far up my own ass.

Either way, I do understand it would be hard to do, but I really do suggest looking for an amateur novelist trying to prove to the world hes/she will become an awesome writer someday and ask if they'd be interested in helping you out with ideas/maybe take over as writer, working under your guidance (and future game play mechanics) to create a story that would stop assholes like me from being.. Well, assholes.

Though, just a suggestion incase you do decide to look for an amateur writer to help you out, make sure you make the deal as fair as possible, its very often people go to artists, programmers etc. offering them "exposure" in exchange for many hours of work. So, tell him or her that you'd be willing to advertise their blog/future works in the credits or something like that, or offer them a token payment for helping out.

Anyway, enough rambling, I do hope you'll take my critiques and suggestions to heart, even if you decide not to follow them, you're clearly talented, and there is such a thing as too much work.. Take it from someone that worked in the games industry (Mobile development) and got chewed up and spit out so hard even thinking about developing games again makes me cringe.
Thanks for your comment bro, I don't see the need of becoming hostile with my PC monitor hahaha.

I've reading a lot of bad comments since the beginning of this project (2017/September/08) and I learned to deal with that, everyone is free to express himself, I try to give an answer to most of them and see if something behind that comment actually works for me, and if not, I just move it to my mental 'trash can'.

As you could see through this channel, a lot of people like the game and they really wants this game to become how they like the most, but in some cases they don't know how to express himself better and in others I didn't understand it very well due to my poor English.

In a future I would be interested in hire people to helpme in the development, but in this moment I can't afford that, also the option of a not economical exchange is always a good option too.

Jun 13, 2018
i dont care about that i want the crying insecure begging boys gone thanks, add this add that :ROFLMAO: and more begging and im done with this pointless argument.
It doesn't matter if you want them gone. They are the money that are backing this game and if the money isn't happy then the money goes else where and this game stops being made. It's a simple matter really. The Dev must keep the money happy so the money keeps coming in and no about of your crying about it is going to change the fact that without that money the game is dead in the water.

Are you getting it now? The dev NEEDS that money (Both for game development and paying those very important bills) because rather then spending a lot of time working at a job to make money, they are spending part of their time working on this game. It would be different if the dev won the lottery or something, but until that happens the dev is going to listen to the thoughts and feelings of other people regarding the game.

Also, for someone claiming they want those wanting thing from the dev, you yourself are getting pretty demanding with your 'I don't want those people being listened to' attitude there. Just saying.

3.40 star(s) 21 Votes