YinBlack

Sep 24, 2017
Hahahaha to avoid this problem in your future, you could give it a view to the game info in the first page of the thread:
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

In that info, the thread must tell you the available languages.
haha yes, it's just that I never stopped by the caveza that could be in Spanish. Greetings, and thank you very much.

TheKraken69

Sep 19, 2017
Ahh pues muchas gracias por la informacion joven! (Oh wait, im supposed to write in english in this place)... Thanks for the info Gman!

GuapoMan

Donor
Game Developer
Sep 9, 2017
Ahh pues muchas gracias por la informacion joven! (Oh wait, im supposed to write in english in this place)... Thanks for the info Gman!
Hahaha, your welcome bro!

Also, a little spoiler/warning:
The upcoming version 0.12.8 have new content, but the upcoming sex scene is NTR, and it will be optional because in the version 0.13 you will have the option of choosing Cloy or Rin for that scene. But in this version 0.12.8, you only have the Rin option ready.

RedPillBlues

I Want to Rock your Body (To the Break of Dawn)
Donor
Jun 5, 2017
Hahaha, your welcome bro!

Also, a little spoiler/warning:
The upcoming version 0.12.8 have new content, but the upcoming sex scene is NTR, and it will be optional because in the version 0.13 you will have the option of choosing Cloy or Rin for that scene. But in this version 0.12.8, you only have the Rin option ready.
Thats kinda sad, most of the content up till now could be considered NTR. Maybe focus on our MC more? I feel like more of a cuckgod more then a sexgod to be honest.

GuapoMan

Donor
Game Developer
Sep 9, 2017
Thats kinda sad, most of the content up till now could be considered NTR. Maybe focus on our MC more? I feel like more of a cuckgod more then a sexgod to be honest.
Hi bro, I understand your comment and thanks for it, but leaving the decision for the player about sharing or not his girlfriend is something of the main goals for the game.

I know that it implies more work and is harder than just leave one way of playing the game: remove NTR or only add NTR.

Here we can discuss much more about this point, but in my personal opinion, a sex god should be an entity that has no problems doing any kind of sex.

And even that he can decide between participating or just observing the sexual relations that he makes.

Also I disagree about 'most of the content up till now could be considered NTR' because until now you have 15 scenes and only in 3 scenes we have NTR. And in the upcoming scenes for version 0.12.8 and 0.13 we have one NTR scene and one not NTR scene.

And about focus on or MC more, yes, we will have more action for Rex, but without leaving the other characters without scenes.

And one last point: you will create a monster team where the main monsters of each kind are male creatures, so if you want Rex turning those humans into monsters, then you would see a gay scene (man/man).
:unsure:

RedPillBlues

Donor
Jun 5, 2017
Hi bro, I understand your comment and thanks for it, but leaving the decision for the player about sharing or not his girlfriend is something of the main goals for the game.

I know that it implies more work and is harder than just leave one way of playing the game: remove NTR or only add NTR.

Here we can discuss much more about this point, but in my personal opinion, a sex god should be an entity that has no problems doing any kind of sex.

And even that he can decide between participating or just observing the sexual relations that he makes.

Also I disagree about 'most of the content up till now could be considered NTR' because until now you have 15 scenes and only in 3 scenes we have NTR. And in the upcoming scenes for version 0.12.8 and 0.13 we have one NTR scene and one not NTR scene.

And about focus on or MC more, yes, we will have more action for Rex, but without leaving the other characters without scenes.

And one last point: you will create a monster team where the main monsters of each team are male creatures, so if you want Rex turning those humans into monsters, then you would see a gay scene (man/man).
:unsure:
Dunno, just feel like sharing your girlfriend at any concealable moment is the exact opposite of a sex god. Like I get it could be used to establish dominance, but when its either you choose to share her and you get a scene, or you don't and you get blueballed over and over again its disappointing. I think there's only one scene where you actually get to fuck her?

Reactions: Ullubu

GuapoMan

Donor
Game Developer
Sep 9, 2017
Dunno, just feel like sharing your girlfriend at any concealable moment is the exact opposite of a sex god. Like I get it could be used to establish dominance, but when its either you choose to share her and you get a scene, or you don't and you get blueballed over and over again its disappointing. I think there's only one scene where you actually get to fuck her?
Well everyone will have his own definition for a 'Sex God', so I think is useless to discuss about it.
:ROFLMAO:

At this point of the game you only have one scene with her, but it doesn't mean that will be the only one, in future releases it will have more scenes between Rex and Rin.
;)

And about 'you choose to share her and you get a scene, or you don't and you get blueballed' well, I don't see Rex taking the Rin's place with Ben, Hades or another male characters of the game. In the game, sex with male characters will continue happening, but that doesn't mean that Rin will be the only one interacting with those characters, you have another female characters too.

More female characters will be introduced in future releases and Rex will have sex with some of those upcoming characters, but you will have the option of use one of your monsters too. This isn't the kind of game where only the prota have fun.
:cool:

As you can see until now, Rex already have sex with every female character of the game and the first scene of Rex fucking Cloy is already set to happen, but I need to develop that scene.

I have more than one scene in mind to add in the game and I will make a pull in Patreon to leave my patreons choose the first one, I make it like that because I like all the options and is a way to thanks my patrons for support me and help me to continue developing this game.
(y)

Reactions: RedPillBlues

RedPillBlues

Donor
Jun 5, 2017
Well everyone will have his own definition for a 'Sex God', so I think is useless to discuss about it.
:ROFLMAO:

At this point of the game you only have one scene with her, but it doesn't mean that will be the only one, in future releases it will have more scenes between Rex and Rin.
;)

And about 'you choose to share her and you get a scene, or you don't and you get blueballed' well, I don't see Rex taking the Rin's place with Ben, Hades or another male characters of the game. In the game, sex with male characters will continue happening, but that doesn't mean that Rin will be the only one interacting with those characters, you have another female characters too.

More female characters will be introduced in future releases and Rex will have sex with some of those upcoming characters, but you will have the option of use one of your monsters too. This isn't the kind of game where only the prota have fun.
:cool:

As you can see until now, Rex already have sex with every female character of the game and the first scene of Rex fucking Cloy is already set to happen, but I need to develop that scene.

I have more than one scene in mind to add in the game and I will make a pull in Patreon to leave my patreons choose the first one, I make it like that because I like all the options and is a way to thanks my patrons for support me and help me to continue developing this game.
(y)
You do you man, just giving a different perspective. I just feel like the main character doesn't have much of a impact at this point, and that he could use more scenes instead of more sharing/ntr.

Reactions: Ullubu

GuapoMan

Donor
Game Developer
Sep 9, 2017
You do you man, just giving a different perspective. I just feel like the main character doesn't have much of a impact at this point, and that he could use more scenes instead of more sharing/ntr.
Yes, you're right! I haven't noticed until now but I will give to Rex more attention from now on, thanks for sharing your perspective bro!
(y)

Didn't this game have gay content?
Only woman/woman, man/man is not included until now

cudu

Oct 5, 2017
I don't know if it's a false positive or what, but I tried to download the 12.8 Windows x64 version from Mega and it failed because it says it detected a virus, just an FYI.

3.40 star(s) 21 Votes