Otakusan94

Sep 21, 2017
The game only have Lesbian content, it doesn't have man/man content, lesbian tag added.
Sorry, from what u said I understood that the game used to have W/W and in the latest release m/m was added.
So what u meant was that it didn´t have any same sex scene but now u added w/w in it.
Do you plan to add m/m scenes tho??? Because from what was said that is what I understood. If I misunderstood this too, then nevermind me, I am just curious.

DragonkingKyo

Jun 5, 2017
Well everyone will have his own definition for a 'Sex God', so I think is useless to discuss about it.
:ROFLMAO:

At this point of the game you only have one scene with her, but it doesn't mean that will be the only one, in future releases it will have more scenes between Rex and Rin.
;)

And about 'you choose to share her and you get a scene, or you don't and you get blueballed' well, I don't see Rex taking the Rin's place with Ben, Hades or another male characters of the game. In the game, sex with male characters will continue happening, but that doesn't mean that Rin will be the only one interacting with those characters, you have another female characters too.

More female characters will be introduced in future releases and Rex will have sex with some of those upcoming characters, but you will have the option of use one of your monsters too. This isn't the kind of game where only the prota have fun.
:cool:

As you can see until now, Rex already have sex with every female character of the game and the first scene of Rex fucking Cloy is already set to happen, but I need to develop that scene.

I have more than one scene in mind to add in the game and I will make a pull in Patreon to leave my patreons choose the first one, I make it like that because I like all the options and is a way to thanks my patrons for support me and help me to continue developing this game.
(y)
I understand that has their own definition of a sex god and to you a sex god as no problems with any kind of sex but that doesn't mean that they wouldn't have ones they like and ones they don't like even if they have no problem with it and since you are saying that you are allowing choices shouldn't we get to choose what kind of sex god we want to be? I know doing that will mean a lot of work but I would like to be a sex god that keeps all the girls to himself hell shouldn't he be able to turn the male monster into female monster(or at least futa ones) again I know that would be a lot of work but it isn't like I asking for all of this at once even if you if it is done in the future I would be happy.(this is of coarse all a suggestion)

Reactions: Ullubu

DragonkingKyo

Jun 5, 2017
Yes, you're right! I haven't noticed until now but I will give to Rex more attention from now on, thanks for sharing your perspective bro!
(y)

Only woman/woman, man/man is not included until now
also when it come to the gay stuff do we get to choose whether we are doing the fucking or being fucked?

kingra

Jul 20, 2017
Sorry, from what u said I understood that the game used to have W/W and in the latest release m/m was added.
So what u meant was that it didn´t have any same sex scene but now u added w/w in it.
Do you plan to add m/m scenes tho??? Because from what was said that is what I understood. If I misunderstood this too, then nevermind me, I am just curious.
There's no gay stuff. And given that the poll above has 4/5's saying "no" to that I don't think there is going to be any. So I wouldn't worry.

Etar

Jul 17, 2017
I've post this as a review as well since I figured it could serve as such. However, i feel the dev (If he sees this) should have a chance to rebuttal, and if nothing else, theres a higher chance of him seeing my critique in a forum reply than as a review.

A few things rub me the wrong way about this game, at first I was pretty hesitant to play it since it looked wonky as fuck, but after playing it, I gotta say, its pretty damn well put together.

However! The dev putting himself as the "all mighty sex god"? Not only does it seem like hes stroking more than just his ego in our faces, it also ruins any immersion the game might have created. Like watching a good movie and then suddenly your fat relative does a naked split right on your coffee table, leaving you pulled out of the experience and kinda annoyed that you have to deal with the the shit stains.

Not only that, the entire story reeks of "Oh, I want the player to feel like the bestest and most awesomest person in the worldz. The way people react (in the context of the story that is) around him is basically "amg, I am just a puny hoomanzee, I cannot stand up to your awesomeness, please, bless this puny creature! People just kinda go "Oh, okay, guess that happened, moving on.".

Other than this, I only have one last complaint, dont give us the option to turn certain kinds of fetishes off if you'll ignore our choices.. At the very start you give me the chance to remove NTR, I remove it since I dont play video games to get annoyed, what happened next? Oh right, the Frankensteins Fox thing hypnotises your girlfriend and haves her fuck another dude. I was like "Fair enough, you likely added the option to remove certain fetishes AFTER writing the story (though in that case, dont offer us the chance to disable it if you arent really gonna disable it..), however then later in the story, the girlfriend goes "Oh, Im just gonna go to the park and find some fuck buddies, come watch me later?", this happens right after shes about to happily fuck another dude.. Again. I mean, really? At this point I cant really classify it as NTR/swinger (in my head I mean, strictly speaking, that is still NTR), because the girlfriend is such an empty plate that I dont really give a toss about her.At the start of the story, I had wondered where she were because I chose to skip the parts where she was fucking and blowing some other dude, but as they say "It starts as it began, with a bang", second time I see her, shes about to fuck another dude.. Again, because fuck my preferences right? And now shes fucking a group of dudes, again, so much for preferences right?

Anyway, these are issues with the STORY not the gameplay, the gameplay is quite good, a little grindy and lacking, but frankly what is there is robust and does not feel like a chore to play.

RedPillBlues

I Want to Rock your Body (To the Break of Dawn)
Donor
Jun 5, 2017
Other than this, I only have one last complaint, dont give us the option to turn certain kinds of fetishes off if you'll ignore our choices.. At the very start you give me the chance to remove NTR, I remove it since I dont play video games to get annoyed, what happened next? Oh right, the Frankensteins Fox thing hypnotises your girlfriend and haves her fuck another dude. I was like "Fair enough, you likely added the option to remove certain fetishes AFTER writing the story (though in that case, dont offer us the chance to disable it if you arent really gonna disable it..), however then later in the story, the girlfriend goes "Oh, Im just gonna go to the park and find some fuck buddies, come watch me later?", this happens right after shes about to happily fuck another dude.. Again. I mean, really? At this point I cant really classify it as NTR/swinger (in my head I mean, strictly speaking, that is still NTR), because the girlfriend is such an empty plate that I dont really give a toss about her.At the start of the story, I had wondered where she were because I chose to skip the parts where she was fucking and blowing some other dude, but as they say "It starts as it began, with a bang", second time I see her, shes about to fuck another dude.. Again, because fuck my preferences right? And now shes fucking a group of dudes, again, so much for preferences right?
Yeah, apparently some of the dialogue still had heavy NTR vibes despite it being turned off in the last update. The ntr/swinging scenes wouldn't be too bad if they weren't all in a row. I mean you can fuck her in the beginning, but then the next 2 scenes with her are ntr/swinging instead of anything with the actual protagonist. If he just put in a few scenes with her and the main character it would not be as obnoxious and read more of a sexgod, instead of whatever it is right now. I can only imagine he has some patreons are pushing for it, or maybe its his fetish, either way it just seems like the girlfriend is literally only there for ntr/swinging. I hate to say it, but the constant additions of ntr/swinging without actually letting the MC do virtually anything is ruining the game, at least for me.

This all wouldn't be bad if it was a NTR focused game, but to my knowledge it isn't, its just a additional fetish.

However I think Guapo gets it at this point.

Last edited:
Reactions: Ullubu

Etar

Jul 17, 2017
Yeah, apparently some of the dialogue still had heavy NTR vibes despite it being turned off in the last update. The ntr/swinging scenes wouldn't be too bad if they weren't all in a row. I mean you can fuck her in the beginning, but then the next 2 scenes with her are ntr/swinging instead of anything with the actual protagonist. If he just put in a few scenes with her and the main character it would not be as obnoxious and read more of a sexgod, instead of whatever it is right now. I can only imagine he has some patreons are pushing for it, or maybe its his fetish, either way it just seems like the girlfriend is literally only there for ntr/swinging. I hate to say it, but the constant additions of ntr/swinging without actually letting the MC do virtually anything is ruining the game, at least for me.

This all wouldn't be bad if it was a NTR focused game, but to my knowledge it isn't, its just a additional fetish.

However I think Guapo gets it at this point.
Frankly, I wouldnt really call the protag a sex god, but rather the Sex gods secretary.. I mean, how often does our protag fuck? Rarely and even during the times you are allowed, you're heavily penalised in terms of gameplay mechanics. Honestly, rename the bloke "Fertility god" and it would make more sense since hes sending everyone out to have sex..

I just completed the game, game ended with a huge scene of the girlfriend getting gangbanged by a bunch of homeless guys and a dog.. So.. Yeah... Cant even skip the scene, and by the time they're all done having their way with her (Something shes more than happy to let them) the game just stops, not giving you a chance to go back into sandbox mode and piss about. Simply says "Thats all folkes!" and thats it.. Half expected the loony toons theme to be playing.

RedPillBlues

Donor
Jun 5, 2017
Frankly, I wouldnt really call the protag a sex god, but rather the Sex gods secretary.. I mean, how often does our protag fuck? Rarely and even during the times you are allowed, you're heavily penalised in terms of gameplay mechanics. Honestly, rename the bloke "Fertility god" and it would make more sense since hes sending everyone out to have sex..

I just completed the game, game ended with a huge scene of the girlfriend getting gangbanged by a bunch of homeless guys and a dog.. So.. Yeah... Cant even skip the scene, and by the time they're all done having their way with her (Something shes more than happy to let them) the game just stops, not giving you a chance to go back into sandbox mode and piss about. Simply says "Thats all folkes!" and thats it.. Half expected the loony toons theme to be playing.
Wait you cant skip it even with NTR turned off?

Etar

Jul 17, 2017
Wait you cant skip it even with NTR turned off?
No.. Thats what I was saying, I was forced to sit through ALL (I assume) the NTR scenes where the fox.. Thing, messes with the girlfriends mind, and the end to the current public build is just the girlfriend getting rammed by 5 different homeless dudes and a dog.

Etar

Jul 17, 2017
Is anyone else getting a Trojan warning the others didn't have it but this one does?
Yep that's what stopped me from playing this update. Its almost 100% a false positive, but eh.
I havent gotten one and I tend to be paranoid about virus (as in I have 2 different anti virus running, 1 for the "commercial" vira and Malwarebyte for scanning actively used memory (incase the virus is not saved on the harddisk but instead works like a service or process. + it also checks my registry info for suspect registry entries.

RedPillBlues

Donor
Jun 5, 2017
Yeah ok I played through it, I see the attempt at trying to change the dialogue in the non-NTR, but its just so half assed. Tip at GuapoMan if someone has NTR turned off, they don't want to hear their girlfriends inner thoughts about hoping a homeless dude has a big dick, or how she thought about fucking them all. At this point I'm convinced that you don't actually plan on making NTR optional, currently as it isn't optional the optional NTR under genre has to go.

Its kind of insane that when we finally get our girlfriend back the first thing that happens is that she goes to the park bathrooms looking to fuck. Does the player get a scene with her? No. Our other option is to use Cloy, but what if I don't want to use either one GuapoMan? What if I want to keep all the women to myself and not make them fuck homeless men, and rather become a sex god by building a powerful harem? I can assure you most people would want to play a "sex god" who keeps a huge harem, not one who whores them out at every chance. If you want to make this game have more then one type of sex god, where the one that doesn't share/get ntr'd by his girls?

If you plan on making NTR optional, you have to do a lot better then this. NTR is a extremely divisive fetish and if people see that its optional but play the game in its current state its basically a lie. You were doing so well...

Last edited:
Jun 13, 2018
Why ask if people want gay content in this game? Why not just set it so that it's something that can be turned off at the start like the smegma or urine content? That way those that want it can have it and those that don't just need to turn off that content at the start. It's a simple way to give people what they want while allowing for a bigger player base. Just don't ask if they want it in the game and give them the option to not see it if they don't want to. Everyone's happy and more people will be able to play the game as they will be able to have only that which they want in it.

Reactions: ivan555

kingra

Jul 20, 2017
Why ask if people want gay content in this game? Why not just set it so that it's something that can be turned off at the start like the smegma or urine content? That way those that want it can have it and those that don't just need to turn off that content at the start. It's a simple way to give people what they want while allowing for a bigger player base. Just don't ask if they want it in the game and give them the option to not see it if they don't want to. Everyone's happy and more people will be able to play the game as they will be able to have only that which they want in it.
Adding that stuff would probably take a couple of weeks of effort to put in. Effort that could be put into adding something that people actually want instead of something that a fifth of people want.

It's less about satisfying everyone and more about giving the majority what they want (especially given that it's that majority that helps pay his bills).

Reactions: GuapoMan
Jun 13, 2018
Adding that stuff would probably take a couple of weeks of effort to put in. Effort that could be put into adding something that people actually want instead of something that a fifth of people want.

It's less about satisfying everyone and more about giving the majority what they want (especially given that it's that majority that helps pay his bills).
Still they are asking us if we want gay content, but the problem with just asking is we don't know how well they can do such content for those who want it and are providing money to them. It would be better if they had a small piece of gay content in the game, with the option to turn it off for those that don't want it, and allow people to see what they can do in that line of game play before asking if players want such content.

Without knowing how well they can do it, it becomes partly a matter of "do I want to say yes only to get poor yaoi or do I play it safe and just say no?" For those that are paying. It would be good for them to release like a little demo of a gay scene would could get if we want such things so that we aren't flying blind here.

Deleted member 141328

Jul 31, 2017
Still they are asking us if we want gay content, but the problem with just asking is we don't know how well they can do such content for those who want it and are providing money to them. It would be better if they had a small piece of gay content in the game, with the option to turn it off for those that don't want it, and allow people to see what they can do in that line of game play before asking if players want such content.

Without knowing how well they can do it, it becomes partly a matter of "do I want to say yes only to get poor yaoi or do I play it safe and just say no?" For those that are paying. It would be good for them to release like a little demo of a gay scene would could get if we want such things so that we aren't flying blind here.
and thats what i hate it its the developers choice how the man makes his game, all im saying is they better shut their mouth and be happy if they didnt like it nobody force them to play it GTFO wimpy boys. Anyway everybody wants to see the GIRLFRIENDS corruption no argue there. And i dont give a damn about their insecurity because the game doesnt have gay content i dont give a shit, we are supposed to be the next demon king or some shit so we need a harem first. sorry for my outburst but i hate patreon votes and crying dumbasses.

Last edited:
  • Haha
Reactions: GuapoMan

AL.d

Sep 26, 2016
How many sex scenes with the MC actively involved does this game have? I'm just asking, since I haven't played this for a long time and back then all you could do was watch furry monsters fucking random chicks.

GuapoMan

Donor
Game Developer
Sep 9, 2017
I don't know if it's a false positive or what, but I tried to download the 12.8 Windows x64 version from Mega and it failed because it says it detected a virus, just an FYI.
It should be a false positive, I had Avast Antivirus and the RAR doesn't have any problem when I created it.

I'm sorry if I wasn't clear, I mean that until now the game only have woman/woman scenes, it doesn't have any man/man scenes. I'm open to add some of that kind of content, but isn't in my primary goals because only a few players like that kind of content.

I understand that has their own definition of a sex god and to you a sex god as no problems with any kind of sex but that doesn't mean that they wouldn't have ones they like and ones they don't like even if they have no problem with it and since you are saying that you are allowing choices shouldn't we get to choose what kind of sex god we want to be? I know doing that will mean a lot of work but I would like to be a sex god that keeps all the girls to himself hell shouldn't he be able to turn the male monster into female monster(or at least futa ones) again I know that would be a lot of work but it isn't like I asking for all of this at once even if you if it is done in the future I would be happy.(this is of coarse all a suggestion)
Hi there, first of all you need to understand that Rex (our prota) is a normal human, he will become a Sex God through the game, but in this point is only a human.

Is because of that that he can't turn a human into monsters just like that, and he need to go through a few steps to do it with the help of Cloy (the red fox)

Now, talking about a Sex God, in the game the only existing sex god is 'Guapoman' the one who send cloy to help our prota to become a new Sex God.

And about leaving the choices to the player, yes that will continue happening, but that doesen't mean that all the girls will be having sex only with Rex, because he is not a sex god yet to be able to turn humans in monsters just like that.

3.40 star(s) 21 Votes