Anon21

Mar 29, 2017
Actually I will do a redrawing of the first Cloy's form (the one you said), so she will come soon...
Uh-oh. :p

BTW, I didn't vote on your poll. I don't usually like gay content, but sometimes I do. Make sure it is easily avoidable for people who don't like it, is my advice.

GuapoMan

Donor
Game Developer
Sep 9, 2017
How to save this game?
Hi there, you need to enter in the Rex's bedroom and interact with the book in the right side of the room.

Thanks for replying ... my pc is x64 and win 10. I will try with a lower quality, thank you.
Your welcome, feel free to tell me or asking more about it.

I don't know how far you intend to make cheating/ntr optional, but the anti-ntr squad certainly will not like that. Again I don't mind it at all, but others will.
Yeah, I will correct that :D thanks for your advice bro.

So uhhh, is he going to get scenes in both forms?
No, only in its hybrid form due to Patreon's policy on banning bestiality content.

Uh-oh. :p

BTW, I didn't vote on your poll. I don't usually like gay content, but sometimes I do. Make sure it is easily avoidable for people who don't like it, is my advice.
Yes Sr.! :cool: It must to be avoidable! Good advice, thanks! (y)

Big fan of this game x) hope it works out in the future
Thank you! I will do my best to make it work! ;)

dingo4life

Oct 20, 2016
Honestly I'm out, unless someone got a cheat, I spent god knows how long getting that mini game correctly due to my shit twitch reflexes, (since you need to get it perfect and you don't earn lust points as in almost literally every other game), couldn't find a way to save and then I accidentally pressed space bar with the fox girl and the default is declining sex apparently. I'm done mate.

RedPillBlues

I Want to Rock your Body (To the Break of Dawn)
Donor
Jun 5, 2017
Honestly I'm out, unless someone got a cheat, I spent god knows how long getting that mini game correctly due to my shit twitch reflexes, (since you need to get it perfect and you don't earn lust points as in almost literally every other game), couldn't find a way to save and then I accidentally pressed space bar with the fox girl and the default is declining sex apparently. I'm done mate.
Use cheat engine and slow the gamespeed.

GuapoMan

Donor
Game Developer
Sep 9, 2017
how can i import a save from old versions?
You don't need to import nothing, when you save this game, the own game create this file:
C:\Users\[YourUser]\AppData\LocalLow\GuapoMan\Sex Gods\savedGames.gd

And that file is compatible with any future releases of the game, the only way this file is not compatible is when you try to play a version lower than the version that created this file on your PC, example:
  • You create your save file in the version 0.3.
  • You try to use that save file data in the version 0.2... that is not possible.
  • You try to use that save file data in the version 0.4... that is possible.
Even you shouldn't be able to open the save / load option if you play an older version.

Sorry to hear that bro, in a future I will create more ways to increase that bar for people with your same problem, thanks for the comment!
(y)

And about skipping scenes, every sex scene have a "skip scene" button so you need to be careful to don't press it if you don't want to skip the scene.

Reactions: cidoclaudinei

YinBlack

Sep 24, 2017
Hello! Isn't possible for the player, only if I change it in the development step.
._: emmm what a pity. The truth is that I do not know English. I use a program that copies the text on the screen. Then I copy the text in a translator and in that way I play. unfortunately the program does not recognize that typography.

GuapoMan

Donor
Game Developer
Sep 9, 2017
._: emmm what a pity. The truth is that I do not know English. I use a program that copies the text on the screen. Then I copy the text in a translator and in that way I play. unfortunately the program does not recognize that typography.
Oh, that is a problem! What language do you know/speak?

YinBlack

Sep 24, 2017
Oh, that is a problem! What language do you know/speak?
Speak Spanish. I really wanted to play your game T-T looked very interesting. I'll be on the lookout for if in any of your actulisations you could change the typography. ;D

GuapoMan

Donor
Game Developer
Sep 9, 2017
Speak Spanish. I really wanted to play your game T-T looked very interesting. I'll be on the lookout for if in any of your actulisations you could change the typography. ;D
The game is already on spanish, bro!

You can change the lenguage in the options menu:

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Reactions: YinBlack

GuapoMan

Donor
Game Developer
Sep 9, 2017
WHATTTTTTTTTT? O________O . . . . jajajaja, worried about nothing. I did not see that coming. is the first game I find on this site where you can choose language xD
Hahahaha to avoid this problem in your future, you could give it a view to the game info in the first page of the thread:
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

In that info, the thread must tell you the available languages.

Reactions: YinBlack
3.40 star(s) 21 Votes