cooperdk

Engaged Member
Jul 23, 2017
I recommend that even if they write to you in Spanish, you answer them in English. Later they can use Google Traslate. It's best not to be cautioned @GuapoMan

Thanks for remembering, @RedPillBlues
NO! THEY can use Google Translate to translate their not-allowed language to English. As the rules say, this is an English-only community!

I bet you $100 there's no caution to those who actually follow the rules.

GuapoMan

Donor
Game Developer
Sep 9, 2017
last time I checked this game there was no aciton for mc, we were just sending our animals and stuff so I got bored, is it any different now?
Yes, the prota can make a "finish her" scene with the girl in the park, also he fucks Rin if you pick the don't share option at the beggining of the game and he have two more scenes in the upcoming public version 0.12.

Well, I wanted to play the new version - but apparently the non-online version is for 64xBit only, and the online version crashes every time I click "new game", so, I guess I'll be waiting for the next update. Oh well.
Wow, that is strange bro... My Unity says that the release can work with 32x and 64x... also the Online version goes well for most of players.

If you send me private message maybe we can see what is happening and try to fix it.

hi, just started to play this game. after playing some time, in the morning received a message from Ben regarding the gift, but then can't do any interaction with cloy (buying things), is there any way to prevent this?
Hello, yes... actually you are at the end of this version, but to prevent get the Ben's message you need to have only two monsters in your team before go to sleep in your bed, the trigger to get that message is sleep when you have in your team: Cloy true form, Female bear and Male bear.

Note, that I'm talking to have them in your team before go to sleep, if you have female bears in the bear's house the message trigger is not going to be activated.

My monster is fuckin awkward- he reverse curls 300lbs, but never bicep curls (only after dem forearm gains)
I tell him that, but he never listen people...

yeah, it seems that with every update they add less and less new content...or maybe just for the public releases

or is the player supposed to start a new game each new release?
Hi there, I'm the developer of this game (the only developer).

First point, the public release have the same content that the patreon release, the difference is that the public release is older than the patreon release.

About the amount of content added for the game I can tell you that I work almost the same time each version but the development progress of making a game needs a lot of time and when I need to make drawings for new characters, new locations and new scenes, it take me days of work that the player can see in only seconds...

And I'm only talking about drawings, because a game also need programming, translations, history, time to fix old bugs, testing, web advertising, etc...

Also, have in mind that if you unselect some fetishes with the preferences system, you're watching less content because you're hiding it.

And about start a new game each release... no, is not supposed to be like that.

But don't worry because when the project generates a higher income, I will hire people to help me with the game.

cant get more than 50 points.
cant buy anything.
I have the foxlady and the bear at lv 19 but i did not get more than 50 points.

Dont understand this game.
Hi there, you need to buy more bottles or level up your bottles, when you do it you will have more space to storage and buy more things.

Reactions: Samur

Darrel Caper

Jun 5, 2017
Am I supposed to get kicked out of the game when I get to the part with the blue dude? Disappointed that once i get the text message I cant really do anything else and it forces me to the menu.

GuapoMan

Donor
Game Developer
Sep 9, 2017
Hi guys, here are your answers:

Will this game have gay sex?
I haven't plans for gay content at this moment, but if many people want it I would consider it.

Am I supposed to get kicked out of the game when I get to the part with the blue dude? Disappointed that once i get the text message I cant really do anything else and it forces me to the menu.
That is the end of this version, you can't continue because there aren't more content to see in that path... but if you select the option "wait a little" you can see more content of this version (one sex scene), but also is the end of the version.

Is patreon only.

GuapoMan

Donor
Game Developer
Sep 9, 2017
Hi everyone!

Some of you have been asking me if I'm going to add some gay content (men and men) for the game and I've answered that is not in my plans to do it, but if many of you guys want it, I can add that kind of content for the game, not for the upcoming version, but for a future version.

Obviously, in the case of doing so, that type of content may be selected within the preferences system to allow you to block or activate that type of content.

The poll is up there, at the beginning of the posts.

Sal59

May 29, 2017
Hi everyone!

Some of you have been asking me if I'm going to add some gay content (men and men) for the game and I've answered that is not in my plans to do it, but if many of you guys want it, I can add that kind of content for the game, not for the upcoming version, but for a future version.

Obviously, in the case of doing so, that type of content may be selected within the preferences system to allow you to block or activate that type of content.

The poll is up there, at the beginning of the posts.
okay I see now , thanks.

personally i will be happy if the main charater gets to be able to masterbate(male solo) is fine by me :D

FaceEater

Jan 2, 2019
If gay content is implemented how would you go about doing it? maybe by adding male npc's to the park or something?

Schoucquel

Dec 27, 2017
Hello everybody, it's a small announcement. The name is Schoucquel and I'm working with Guapoman on the project since July 2018. I was at first just the new french translator, but slowly I started to serve more like a "counselor" or something close to this. I'll join the boss on this thread to answer your questions and chat with you about suggestions and such. Also if something related to the text bother you either in French (pour mes amis francophones) or English I will be your guy. I work for free since I trust this project and Guapoman showed that he can improve his drawing skills and even after a full year and half (soon) he show still determination to bring this project pretty far.

On a little news I cans hare with you I am actually working on a revamp of the old dialogues both in English and French. (At least for the early tests of the game to make them less cranky.) Please feel free to tell me where the dialogues were too awkward for you so I can make them better for all of you.

As always keep suggesting and asking question on this thread!
Stay tuned for more news and release.
Peace out!

GuapoMan

Donor
Game Developer
Sep 9, 2017
Hello everybody, it's a small announcement. The name is Schoucquel and I'm working with Guapoman on the project since July 2018. I was at first just the new french translator, but slowly I started to serve more like a "counselor" or something close to this. I'll join the boss on this thread to answer your questions and chat with you about suggestions and such. Also if something related to the text bother you either in French (pour mes amis francophones) or English I will be your guy. I work for free since I trust this project and Guapoman showed that he can improve his drawing skills and even after a full year and half (soon) he show still determination to bring this project pretty far.

On a little news I cans hare with you I am actually working on a revamp of the old dialogues both in English and French. (At least for the early tests of the game to make them less cranky.) Please feel free to tell me where the dialogues were too awkward for you so I can make them better for all of you.

As always keep suggesting and asking question on this thread!
Stay tuned for more news and release.
Peace out!
Welcome my friend!
:cool:

GuapoMan

Donor
Game Developer
Sep 9, 2017
what's the changelog for the 0.12 ?
  • Monster's world scene system changes.
  • New monster Bull (winner of pulls) full body drawing.
  • Rin, full body drawing.
  • New Ben's bedroom.
  • Continuation of the main history - Xina assault, enter immediately option.
  • Xina HD face.
  • Bull HD face.
  • Rin HD face.
  • Two new sex scenes inside continuation of the main history.

3.40 star(s) 21 Votes