1Teddy1

May 17, 2018
a purple portal that came up after checking the text message. in front of the plant
have you tried hitting the enter key on purple, from what I know when you get the phone and read the text then you watch the tv then purple glow and the orb, read note, break orb by mouse clicking.

Last edited:

fdiscodude

Feb 19, 2018
have you tried hitting the enter key on purple, from what I know when you get the phone and read the text then you watch the tv then purple glow and the orb, read note, break orb by mouse clicking.
What note? and enter key does nothing. It doesnt respond to ANY input.....i tried b4 commented

1Teddy1

May 17, 2018
What note? and enter key does nothing. It doesnt respond to ANY input.....i tried b4 commented
when the purple appears when you go near it a orb should appear with a note on it and after you read it you should be able to break the orb by clicking on it with the mouse.

fdiscodude

Feb 19, 2018
when the purple appears when you go near it a orb should appear with a note on it and after you read it you should be able to break the orb by clicking on it with the mouse.
Had to restart, that game was bugged it seems. Actually ran into multiple game breaking bugs in just a short while. Game is kinda trash with these windows 95 minigames. Idk why ppl think minigames in a game like this are ever fun. But after hitting another bug where i got stuck in a scene and hadn't saved it, I think ill just pass on this. It had potential at first, but the boring minigames and the bugs ruined it for me.

1Teddy1

May 17, 2018
Had to restart, that game was bugged it seems. Actually ran into multiple game breaking bugs in just a short while. Game is kinda trash with these windows 95 minigames. Idk why ppl think minigames in a game like this are ever fun. But after hitting another bug where i got stuck in a scene and hadn't saved it, I think ill just pass on this. It had potential at first, but the boring minigames and the bugs ruined it for me.
I tried the download public one and I encountered no bugs are using the online version?

GuapoMan

Donor
Game Developer
Sep 9, 2017
When is the girlfriend returning I would like to put her on my team?
Hello! The girlfriend is apearing in the version 0.11 (it'll be released today in my Patreon page), but isn't available to include her in your team, because your team is for monsters only.

I don't know... maybe you will be available to play as the gf on a future release...

anschwww

May 10, 2017

Hi everybody!
I bring you the version 0.10 of the game 'Sex Gods', I hope you enjoy it very much!
I send you a big hug and thanks for all!
Wait for the next version!
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
NOTES:
This version was released until now because the new public version is published when a new patreon version is available and the new patreon version have two months of work.

Riftmad

Jan 16, 2018
Ran into an issue after transforming the first park girl I met into a panda babe.
Upon leaving the transformation screens, everything went black and I could only see silhouettes. Although I did encounter a roll of black ribbon while walking along and picked it up.

Some bits of color that I think were the next girls shirt allowed me to do the next one and then blindly walk out of the park scene, which loaded me onto the map.
Game ran normally after that.

Edit: Playing downloaded version for windows.

Last edited:

GuapoMan

Donor
Game Developer
Sep 9, 2017
Ran into an issue after transforming the first park girl I met into a panda babe.
Upon leaving the transformation screens, everything went black and I could only see silhouettes. Although I did encounter a roll of black ribbon while walking along and picked it up.

Some bits of color that I think were the next girls shirt allowed me to do the next one and then blindly walk out of the park scene, which loaded me onto the map.
Game ran normally after that.

Edit: Playing downloaded version for windows.
Thanks for your message! I'm going to see what is happening!

where can I enter the cheats?
or this is patreon only?
Is only for Patrons of $10 or more.

Reactions: he_found_you

bam123

Dec 11, 2017
Got to say I had high hopes for this project but to be honest I just done see it going well. The art was already pretty bad but i could look past that; but now its becoming inconsistent. Comic art? cmon dood thats just lazy. Not only that but the actually art got worse. The bad animation for the first GF scene was way better then w/e this new art for the new scene (v0.11) is idk dood I'm not tryna be a dick but i "WAS" a Patreon and I don't feel like supporting this project is going to make it any better.

GuapoMan

Donor
Game Developer
Sep 9, 2017
Got to say I had high hopes for this project but to be honest I just done see it going well. The art was already pretty bad but i could look past that; but now its becoming inconsistent. Comic art? cmon dood thats just lazy. Not only that but the actually art got worse. The bad animation for the first GF scene was way better then w/e this new art for the new scene (v0.11) is idk dood I'm not tryna be a dick but i "WAS" a Patreon and I don't feel like supporting this project is going to make it any better.
Well bro, that is only an opinion and I'm sorry you feel that way, however I have put a lot of effort into this , actually the new scene you're talking about is a lot better than the first one and also have much more work behind it (that the first one) so I don't think is lazy at all, maybe this new style is not for you but I like it more and I'm going to continue with this new style.

I don't know if you're talking only about the two cellphone messages and you didn't see the real animation after that, the Game Over scene, because the messages were used as an introduction to the real animation scene.

Thank you anyway for supporting me, hopefully you might feel things improve later down the line.

jay_peters

Dec 6, 2017
To get to the 50 sexual energy points is it just a grind feast of the penis size game or am I missing something?

3.40 star(s) 21 Votes