Desuro

Sep 6, 2016
I see the game is getting better and better ! The new MC art looks great and I checked his new bj scene in the park and love the cumflation its like all the kinks I enjoy are in this game mind blowing :D

Reactions: GuapoMan

GuapoMan

Donor
Game Developer
Sep 9, 2017
I see the game is getting better and better ! The new MC art looks great and I checked his new bj scene in the park and love the cumflation its like all the kinks I enjoy are in this game mind blowing :D
Thank you buddy! I love your comment!
:eazyHype:

Reactions: _Gutts_

Deleted member 141328

Jul 31, 2017
been waiting for this update thanks mate finally we can became a thug and bang bitches. :FuckYea: As many said before me we need more Girlfriend NTR people love it and me too icant deny it x'D , game progressing nicely keep up the good work.

GuapoMan

Donor
Game Developer
Sep 9, 2017
been waiting for this update thanks mate finally we can became a thug and bang bitches. :FuckYea: As many said before me we need more Girlfriend NTR people love it and me too icant deny it x'D , game progressing nicely keep up the good work.
hahahaha, thanks dude! The NTR must continue! But... you will need to wait a little more because the upcoming release 0.9 and 0.10 (under construction) are focused on developing more the monsters system.

Reactions: _Gutts_

GuapoMan

Donor
Game Developer
Sep 9, 2017
Having sex in the park, the first scenes give you 5 points, the second scenes give you 10 and if you finish a girl without transform her into monster, you earn 25.

Oh, but first of all, you need to unlock the earning system just talking with Cloy.

GuapoMan

Donor
Game Developer
Sep 9, 2017
Hey, @GuapoMan, is this a coincidence? ;)

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

By the way, I like new version, keep up the good work.
hahahahaha x'D

Actually is a coincidence!! When I drew this character I used the things that I like about people that I know and, as result, the Rex's Gf was created, but!! Wow, that girl looks like my draw, you surprised me!
:hushedface:

D

Deleted member 842183

Thanks, I'm going to think about your request about avoid that things and about the girlfriend path, you can be sure that is going to continue! ;)
I am new on the site and I am not get used to it. Il like your game.

GuapoMan

Donor
Game Developer
Sep 9, 2017
maybe i missed it or not but i really hope we see more ntr things with the girlfriend :)
Hi there, actually you didn't missed nothing about NTR content, but in unpcoming versions more NTR content will be added ;)

DabbyDan

Feb 1, 2018
Changes:

• New female monster (bear).
  • New inside view to the house of bears.
  • Female bear: four animations in monster world.
  • Male bear: three animations in monster world.
  • New item: bear broth.
  • New special scene system, you need talk with Cloy.
  • New special scene: male and female bears.
  • New Cheat Code (Auto complete DNA game with 50 DNA) .
  • New option: skip transformation scene.
  • New room in the second floor of the Rex's house.
  • New look of futanari spell, if you use it after the woman of the park had an interaction with a monster that have the status 'dirty cock', the futanari spell will create a penis with foreskin.
Fixed bugs:

• If you have your sexual energy at max, when you load a game, your bottles look like they are empty.
  • If you first choose is the second girl of the park, that create a few bugs.
  • When your two monster characters ran low on energy and you use the first ability and tried to change characters, you didn't have enough energy for the second scene and the game will be locked.
  • Untranslated button "Saltar escena" in the rex finishing scene.
  • The cell phone new message warning is always active when you load a game.
  • When you load a game, very often the mirror looks normal, even when you converted into a portal.
  • You can access the park more than one time if you press the park more than one time in the mini map.

Babyr

Jan 23, 2018
I'm stuck ....
What do you do when that purple gas comes into your house ?
Its the part at the very start of the game.

D

Deleted member 192287

Love the concept and the idea of this game. I really hope they do a rework of the characters and art style. Really feels like this need help in that department. Also any possibility of a female protagonist option in the future?

Ennoch

Conversation Conqueror
Respected User
Oct 10, 2017
I'd like to ask if the game is going to be heavily furry oriented or not(?), reading the changle log and checking the pictures made me wonder.

3.40 star(s) 21 Votes