GuapoMan

Donor
Game Developer
Sep 9, 2017
Great game man i hope you improve your artstyle and work more on the game cuz you got some money making talent
Thanks man! Actually I'm been learning more about drawing and the next version (actually available for Patrons) will have the new drawing of Rex (our prota):

Rex 04.png

Reactions: RandomAccount120

NTRDEV

Jul 9, 2018
I hope you add other locations other than the park and new types of girls to fuck by the character and the beasts

11qw

Feb 19, 2018
Really like your game, @GuapoMan, but could you please add option to avoid pukes and piss?
Other than thar your game is really good and hot, especially part with hero's girlfriend. Hope you add more of her story.

GuapoMan

Donor
Game Developer
Sep 9, 2017
Really like your game, @GuapoMan, but could you please add option to avoid pukes and piss?
Other than thar your game is really good and hot, especially part with hero's girlfriend. Hope you add more of her story.
Thanks, I'm going to think about your request about avoid that things and about the girlfriend path, you can be sure that is going to continue! ;)

GuapoMan

Donor
Game Developer
Sep 9, 2017
Si por fin alguien q habla español el juego esta bastante bueno la version final va hacer la puta ostia
Gracias amigo! Espero que disfrutes de las próximas entregas ;)

English translation made by Google:
Thanks friend! I hope you enjoy the upcoming releases.

I like this game. I haven’t come to any snake game yet. Is it possible to visit the girlfriend after she got dragged by the red fox?
Thanks bro, the snake game is the DNA game when you select the keyboard as control option. And you can't visit your girlfriend jet I'm the creator of this game and I didn't made that history pat until now.

Heinbloed1187

Mar 13, 2018
Alright! Cool. Thanks for the fast answer. Looking forward for more updates, maybe also with girlfriend content. Turning more into slut etc. ;)

Reactions: GuapoMan
3.40 star(s) 21 Votes