GuapoMan

Donor
Game Developer
Sep 9, 2017
@GuapoMan Oh yeah, I saw a post about cheats in your Patreon. Did you implement cheats in the game now?
I ain't asking what the cheats if it is true but I am simply asking if you did implement cheats in the game now.
Yes, the game have cheat codes but those codes are only for Patrons whose already have a processed pledge of $10 or more.

Also, the version of the game that have the cheat codes are one version that is sent only for those Patrons, not the public release.

I didn't tell about cheat codes in this page, because that made me more troubles than benefits in the past.

BackRunner

Jun 19, 2017
Yes, the game have cheat codes but those codes are only for Patrons whose already have a processed pledge of $10 or more.

Also, the version of the game that have the cheat codes are one version that is sent only for those Patrons, not the public release.

I didn't tell about cheat codes in this page, because that made me more troubles than benefits in the past.
That's cool with me. I was just curious on what that post was about.

Reactions: GuapoMan

DiegoSaintE

Nov 20, 2017
Hi. I don't have a clue of what to do. Any help? Why should i click in the penis? I keep getting "Very hot" but the chicks in the park don't talk to me

GuapoMan

Donor
Game Developer
Sep 9, 2017
Hi. I don't have a clue of what to do. Any help? Why should i click in the penis? I keep getting "Very hot" but the chicks in the park don't talk to me
Before start the tv mini game the game displays a little guide to show you how to play that game.

About what to do, there are the first steps:
1 - take the phone in the right side of the window and read your message.
2 - play the tv game and got 30 points.
3 - interact with the big plant in the right side of the tv (just press enter when you stand in front of it).
4 - interact with the little woman and she will guide you to what to do from there.
5 - when you get the key from cloy you need to use it in the mirror of you bedroom.
6 - Equip your monster, go to the park and interact with the woman (you need to play the TV game before and got 30 points)
7 - Level up your monster until level 5 to unlock the second scen.

DiegoSaintE

Nov 20, 2017
Before start the tv mini game the game displays a little guide to show you how to play that game.

About what to do, there are the first steps:
1 - take the phone in the right side of the window and read your message.
2 - play the tv game and got 30 points.
3 - interact with the big plant in the right side of the tv (just press enter when you stand in front of it).
4 - interact with the little woman and she will guide you to what to do from there.
5 - when you get the key from cloy you need to use it in the mirror of you bedroom.
6 - Equip your monster, go to the park and interact with the woman (you need to play the TV game before and got 30 points)
7 - Level up your monster until level 5 to unlock the second scen.
Thank you very much, sir!!

Reactions: wrarar and GuapoMan

Bardok500

Apr 22, 2018
tengo una preguta como consigo mas "monstruos/híbridos" por que cuando termino con una chica en el parque sale el texto de próximamente, y no entiendo si sera cuando suba de nivel o en la próxima versión?

GuapoMan

Donor
Game Developer
Sep 9, 2017
tengo una preguta como consigo mas "monstruos/híbridos" por que cuando termino con una chica en el parque sale el texto de próximamente, y no entiendo si sera cuando suba de nivel o en la próxima versión?
Hola, el texto se refiere a 'en una versión futura' actualmente lo que puedes hacer es conseguir al oso y a Cloy 'forma verdadera'.

English translation made by Google:
Hello, the text refers to 'in a future version' currently what you can do is get the bear and Cloy 'true form'.

Reactions: RandomAccount120

Bardok500

Apr 22, 2018
[QUOTE = "GuapoMan, post: 902845, member: 198093"] Hola, el texto se refiere a 'en una versión futura' actualmente lo que puedes hacer es conseguir al oso y Cloy 'forma verdadera'. [/ QUOTE]
ok gracias otra cosa si descargo una versión futura se queda guardado mi progreso anterior?

GuapoMan

Donor
Game Developer
Sep 9, 2017
[QUOTE = "GuapoMan, post: 902845, member: 198093"] Hola, el texto se refiere a 'en una versión futura' actualmente lo que puedes hacer es conseguir al oso y Cloy 'forma verdadera'. [/ QUOTE]
ok gracias otra cosa si descargo una versión futura se queda guardado mi progreso anterior?
Así es, tu progreso queda guardado y puedes usarlo en las versiones que vengan ;)

That's right, your progress is saved and you can use it in the versions that come

Bardok500

Apr 22, 2018
[QUOTE = "GuapoMan, post: 905597, member: 198093"] Así es, tu progreso queda guardado y puedes usarlo en las versiones que vengan ;)[/ QUOTE]
muchas gracias esperare la siguiente versión

Reactions: GuapoMan

Popey2727

May 28, 2018
Esta muy bueno el juego me encanto.... pero... pero... lo unico malo es que el Oso tiene 2 esenas con las chicas del parque y Cloy sigue tiniendo 1 aun que estemos en la vercion 0.6 pregunto si me podria tomar como idea en meter mas animales Tipo Zoofilia y Caballos, Etc y si podria meter ecenas, anal, slave sex, y bueno la pervercion argentina me sigue dando vueltas en la cabeza... al igual que el morbo de que este re mugre y ella lo limpia con la boca ajjajajajajaja

GuapoMan

Donor
Game Developer
Sep 9, 2017
Esta muy bueno el juego me encanto.... pero... pero... lo unico malo es que el Oso tiene 2 esenas con las chicas del parque y Cloy sigue tiniendo 1 aun que estemos en la vercion 0.6 pregunto si me podria tomar como idea en meter mas animales Tipo Zoofilia y Caballos, Etc y si podria meter ecenas, anal, slave sex, y bueno la pervercion argentina me sigue dando vueltas en la cabeza... al igual que el morbo de que este re mugre y ella lo limpia con la boca ajjajajajajaja
Jajaja, que bueno que te gusta!

Y si mira, te adelanto, en la versión 0.7 ya viene la segunda escena de cloy y en la que estoy trabajando actualmente (0.8) estoy agregando una nueva escena para Rex junto con el rediseño del mismo.

Conforme vaya progresando iré añadiendo más monstruos y nuevas escenas con más tipos de sexo, los que mencionas ya los tengo considerados dentro de los nuevos así que puedes esperar escenas futuras de ese tipo.

And if you look, I advance, in version 0.7 comes the second scene of cloy and in which I am currently working (0.8) I am adding a new scene for Rex along with the redesign of it.

As I progress I will be adding more monsters and new scenes with more types of sex, the ones you mention and I have considered them within the new ones so you can expect future scenes of that type.

GuapoMan

Donor
Game Developer
Sep 9, 2017
Entiendo, ahora añadí una traducción al inglés a mis respuestas de antes (las que estaban en español).
;)

Pero si la gente me habla en español les seguiré respondiendo así y agregando una traducción al inglés, ya que eso no va contra las reglas de la página.

Understood, now I wrote the English translation to my previous Spanish posts.

But if people speak to me in Spanish, I will continue to respond in Spanish and adding an English translation, since that doesn't go against the rules of the page.
upload_2018-7-27_15-21-40.png

3.40 star(s) 21 Votes