Dreum

May 22, 2017
Hi, I'm liking the game so far, especially since it's exactly on the edge of very arousing and absolutely disgusting for me.

Are there plans to be able to use the enchantments on the player character?
Also what other enchantments are planned for the future?
Thanks.

ponk

Donor
Feb 19, 2018
So can you do anything besides the first scene with GF and the one scene in the park?

GuapoMan

Donor
Game Developer
Sep 9, 2017
Hi, I'm liking the game so far, especially since it's exactly on the edge of very arousing and absolutely disgusting for me.

Are there plans to be able to use the enchantments on the player character?
Also what other enchantments are planned for the future?
Thanks.
Thanks for your comment bro, yes for your first question and about the other, is something that I can't answer you in this moment because I'm still thinking and planing about it.

Reactions: Dreum

Exsa

Sep 10, 2017
1 - take the phone in the right side of the window and read your message.
2 - play the tv game and got 30 points.
3 - interact with the big plant in the right side of the tv.
4 - interact with th little woman and she will guide you to what to do from there
4 part dosen't hapen for me i get prove part but after that i dont get anything.

jimdandy

Jul 1, 2017
4 part dosen't hapen for me i get prove part but after that i dont get anything.
Did you keep clicking on the space in front of the plant? you have to open the orb that shows up little by little for the woman to appear.

Reactions: Exsa

jimdandy

Jul 1, 2017
Thanks too bad that at that point and after it game is real spam fest.
Agreed, first the snake game is crap, then it's boring rinse and repeat. Thought about seeing what the levels are,but didn't want to do things over and over again. Deleted the game instead.

GuapoMan

Donor
Game Developer
Sep 9, 2017
How to start snake game again ?
You need to press the button 'Retry' When you finish the game.

Big big unlike on the snake mini game,ruins the entire game with that, feels bad man
Maybe you can like more the upcoming release after this, it will have a easier gameplay mode when you pick the mouse option on the controls, it's a different way of play that game that isn't like the snake game.

Doesn't work on 32 bits?
I don't know, I don't have a 32 bits PC to do testing.

Seriously another scene of the bear, but nothing of action for the MC ... what a great god of sex
That it's becouse I'm will draw again the main character and... including new scenes requires a lot of work, not only say... "Yeah I will include 1,000 scenes the next version" because this is one person work, so that point will need to wait a little more ;)

Thanks too bad that at that point and after it game is real spam fest.
To bad to hear that, but this isn't a novel to only continue reading new stuff... I'm trying to make a RPG game and in this game style you will need to spam a little bit :smileskisses:

Agreed, first the snake game is crap, then it's boring rinse and repeat. Thought about seeing what the levels are,but didn't want to do things over and over again. Deleted the game instead.
I like my snake game!;) But I realized that many people don't and most of them say things like you because of this following reasons:
  1. They run the game at a quality that his graphic card can't run very good and as result the snake game have lag and don't follow your orders instantly.
  2. They just are bad players in games like this one, and they can't get 25 points.
So I created an easier difficulty that you can choose in this version and now for the next release I already created a new gameplay mode that is a lot easier to play, isn't like the snake game... on this new mode you only need to click where you want to move the ball and the ball will stop it when arrives to that point, but the DNA will leave a shadow to make you difficult to find the new DNA.

And at last, about leveling up your characters... I already talk about that on the first part of this message ;)

Reactions: IInEoII

jimdandy

Jul 1, 2017
To bad to hear that, but this isn't a novel to only continue reading new stuff... I'm trying to make a RPG game and in this game style you will need to spam a little bit :smileskisses:

I like my snake game!;) But I realized that many people don't and most of them say things like you because of this following reasons:
  1. They run the game at a quality that his graphic card can't run very good and as result the snake game have lag and don't follow your orders instantly.
  2. They just are bad players in games like this one, and they can't get 25 points.
So I created an easier difficulty that you can choose in this version and now for the next release I already created a new gameplay mode that is a lot easier to play, isn't like the snake game... on this new mode you only need to click where you want to move the ball and the ball will stop it when arrives to that point, but the DNA will leave a shadow to make you difficult to find the new DNA.

And at last, about leveling up your characters... I already talk about that on the first part of this message ;)
I would like to clarify and apologize. My pc has an i7-3770k overclocked stable at 4.3GHz, my video card is a RX480 8GB, system ram/memory is 32GB, 1080p works great in most mainstream titles on high setting with consitant frames of 62fps(framelocked). I had troubles with the snake game on easy mode because the dna bubbles would show up consistantly on the opposite ends of the board, wasting time in travel distance.(9 times in a row) until I got good positioned bubbles. By that time I was frustrated and only continued a little further, I will wait a few more releases,before trying again and making a more objective,less emotional evaluation. My apologies to you and looking forward to trying again.

Reactions: GuapoMan

Kohryu

May 17, 2017
I am not even sure what to do in this game, I grabbed the phone and then played the game. I got very hot playing the game as a score, and yet it won't allow me to do anything with the plant...

GuapoMan

Donor
Game Developer
Sep 9, 2017
I would like to clarify and apologize. My pc has an i7-3770k overclocked stable at 4.3GHz, my video card is a RX480 8GB, system ram/memory is 32GB, 1080p works great in most mainstream titles on high setting with consitant frames of 62fps(framelocked). I had troubles with the snake game on easy mode because the dna bubbles would show up consistantly on the opposite ends of the board, wasting time in travel distance.(9 times in a row) until I got good positioned bubbles. By that time I was frustrated and only continued a little further, I will wait a few more releases,before trying again and making a more objective,less emotional evaluation. My apologies to you and looking forward to trying again.
It's good to hear that, thanks man!

I hope you like the upcoming releases :D

3.40 star(s) 21 Votes