Shdo

Apr 29, 2017
Nice game !! I'm actually waiting for your next release I really liked it a lot please put some "impregnation" fetish on it

Hoostevall

Aug 15, 2017
Thanks man! Okay, in a future I will put some impregnation things ;)
Impregnation is a fetish that can turn some people off, me personally I LOVE the idea of impregnation and pregnant girls. What I'm saying is don't half-ass it (if you're going to include it), either make it relevant in some way or don't bother with it ;) If you were to add it, I'm sure it would bring a more people to the game as they search for the pregnancy tag :eazyHype:

GuapoMan

Donor
Game Developer
Sep 9, 2017
Impregnation is a fetish that can turn some people off, me personally I LOVE the idea of impregnation and pregnant girls. What I'm saying is don't half-ass it (if you're going to include it), either make it relevant in some way or don't bother with it ;) If you were to add it, I'm sure it would bring a more people to the game as they search for the pregnancy tag :eazyHype:
Thanks for your opinion bro, I'm going to think about it :relievedface:

sentenz

Sep 21, 2017
Played the first versions to see where it goes... the style was different but now i see it's just ugly garbage with bad design choices and shit gameplay and even impregnation being my thing i will not touch this again because beforeall i value quality.

jaredh72

Apr 26, 2017
@GuapoMan For the snake game, even though you have added the easy difficulty, once the countdown gets to zero to start, the clock jumps from 1:30 to 1:04. That loss of time makes it nearly impossible to get 40 or more even with the easy difficulty.

Edit: I was barely able to get 40 on easy mode, but ONLY because of good luck that I had a few times where the next one appeared right in front of my path. I do think that if we actually had 1:30, that would be sufficient time.

Nightless

Jan 13, 2018
I could live with the art but god i hate that snake game, never liked that kinda minigame but this one is just to puke

darlic

Feb 27, 2017
I'm a little bit confused on how much stuff you can currently do in the game.. I got the bear to max level and all i can do is visit the park and get the rub scene with the girls. Is that it?

RedPillBlues

I Want to Rock your Body (To the Break of Dawn)
Donor
Jun 5, 2017
I know its been said a thousand times, but for fucks sake the snake mini-game sucks. I tried it 7 times before I just gave up and used cheat engine. The developers unwillingness to listen to people that have complained about this almost makes it seem like EA listens to their costumers in comparison.

GuapoMan

Donor
Game Developer
Sep 9, 2017
@GuapoMan For the snake game, even though you have added the easy difficulty, once the countdown gets to zero to start, the clock jumps from 1:30 to 1:04. That loss of time makes it nearly impossible to get 40 or more even with the easy difficulty.

Edit: I was barely able to get 40 on easy mode, but ONLY because of good luck that I had a few times where the next one appeared right in front of my path. I do think that if we actually had 1:30, that would be sufficient time.
That was what I want to do, because of this two points:

1 - the minimum needed is to get 25 points, and that is very easy in the easy difficulty so anyone as much bad player as they are, should can continue if play that difficulty.
2 - it must exists a difference between rewards thanks to the difficulty selection and the difference is the time you get to collect DNA, so if you want to get 50 points or more, you need to play the game in normal mode.

I like games that had rewards hard to get, games like Dark Souls and Resident Evil.

I don't think that any game in the world need to had an extreme difficulty, but neither that any game should be so easy. So this is my final answer to the snake game:

You should continue playing the game if you got 25 points and in easy difficulty that is possible, if you want the OPTIONAL rewards that allows you to select the color of your monster, then you should know that a hard battle is awaiting for you and take it or not, is your choice.

GuapoMan

Donor
Game Developer
Sep 9, 2017
I'm a little bit confused on how much stuff you can currently do in the game.. I got the bear to max level and all i can do is visit the park and get the rub scene with the girls. Is that it?
Hi there, the game is under development and I'm still making it, in this version you only can see the first scene of the bear, in the next version you will see the next scene (level 5 scene).

Reactions: darlic

GuapoMan

Donor
Game Developer
Sep 9, 2017
can anybody give me a walkthrough
1 - take the phone in the right side of the window and read your message.
2 - play the tv game and got 30 points.
3 - interact with the big plant in the right side of the tv.
4 - interact with th little woman and she will guide you to what to do from there

3.40 star(s) 21 Votes