GuapoMan

Donor
Game Developer
Sep 9, 2017
skip scene button doesn't work
This version have that bug sorry, but is corrected for the next release and in this version you can hide the tool bar before interact with the woman to don't have the bug or you can use the keyboard: first press left click on the woman and then, press the Up arrow (in keyboard) to select with the keyboard the Skip button, when you select the button, then press enter.

GuapoMan

Donor
Game Developer
Sep 9, 2017
I am not even sure what to do in this game, I grabbed the phone and then played the game. I got very hot playing the game as a score, and yet it won't allow me to do anything with the plant...
Open your celphone, is on the tool bar or you can press the 'hot key' number 2 in the keyboard.

You already play the TV minigame, so that can help you to continue.

Darrel Caper

Jun 5, 2017
Seems to be coming along alright. Lacking a bit on the art but looks decent. As ludicrous as it would have been, I was a little disappointed that the bj scene had the monster shrink himself. Maybe a choice in the future not to?

GuapoMan

Donor
Game Developer
Sep 9, 2017
Seems to be coming along alright. Lacking a bit on the art but looks decent. As ludicrous as it would have been, I was a little disappointed that the bj scene had the monster shrink himself. Maybe a choice in the future not to?
Thank you man, actually I put that way because I don't know how to make the girl eat all the dick at his maximum size... I mean, how can I draw that? The sizes don't fit, the dick is bigger than the full size of the head of that girl.

If you give me information about how can I make that, I will be happy to include it on a nex release ;)

Reactions: Darrel Caper

Kohryu

May 17, 2017
I can apprieciate that the dev is quick to respond to questions but that's the only good thing I can say about this title though. Now if you are into a girl vomiting cum on an over-sized monster teddy bear cock... this is right up your alley, if you enjoy weird animations with the girls body expanding unnaturally, then again this is the one for you, if you can enjoy watching a girl give a blowjob to a veiny pink elephant trunk here ya go. For me however, I found myself a little nauseous from this one... so won't be waiting for the next updates lol keep up the unique work though guapoman, and best of luck to you in creating your game.

Reactions: GuapoMan

Desuro

Sep 6, 2016
I REALLY like this and i must say the snake minigame was hard but the feeling when u get 54 DNA after nth try was just like in dark souls after that i played it few more times and it was easy to get 50 xd, the only complain i have is visuals cuz sometimes the bubble spawned very close to the border and because its a bush not a flat line it was hard to judge how far i can go so my tactic was to bearly touch bubbles when that happend, u can always check hentai "Princess Knight Catue" or "Kuroinu Kedakaki Seijo wa Hakudaku ni Somaru" maybe those 2 could help to find a way for girls to fit these monsters dicks at thier best cuz it would be awesome and defo my cup of tea :D

GuapoMan

Donor
Game Developer
Sep 9, 2017
I REALLY like this and i must say the snake minigame was hard but the feeling when u get 54 DNA after nth try was just like in dark souls after that i played it few more times and it was easy to get 50 xd, the only complain i have is visuals cuz sometimes the bubble spawned very close to the border and because its a bush not a flat line it was hard to judge how far i can go so my tactic was to bearly touch bubbles when that happend, u can always check hentai "Princess Knight Catue" or "Kuroinu Kedakaki Seijo wa Hakudaku ni Somaru" maybe those 2 could help to find a way for girls to fit these monsters dicks at thier best cuz it would be awesome and defo my cup of tea :D
Yeah! :cool:

Thanks man, it's good to know that someone appreciate that point of the DNA game! Also I'm going to program the bubble to don't appear at the edge of the map.

I'm going to see those two hentais, thanks for the help!

BackRunner

Jun 19, 2017
For some reason my bear won't go up past lvl 19, the exp just fills 90% then resets with every scene.
Talking to the Red Fox Girl say that the max level of the bear for the current version is Level 19. So it isn't a bug or anything, that's the max of what you can go for now.

GuapoMan

Donor
Game Developer
Sep 9, 2017
Talking to the Red Fox Girl say that the max level of the bear for the current version is Level 19. So it isn't a bug or anything, that's the max of what you can go for now.
Exactly, thanks man! I did that to stop you because the scene for the next level is still on development.

Mutipoto

Sep 1, 2017
5 Scenes:
- Cloy on main room
- Girlfriend and lover (sharing girlfriend)
- Girlfriend and Rex (rescue girlfriend)
- Bear scene 1
- Bear scene 2

Next version:
- Cloy scene 1
only one scene for the next version ? cuz i wan't more girlfriend stuff

GuapoMan

Donor
Game Developer
Sep 9, 2017
only one scene for the next version ? cuz i wan't more girlfriend stuff
Yes because I did a lot of things, not only the new scene.

Thanks for your interest, it's a matter of time that the girlfriend is going to have more scenes, so wait a little more.

Here you have list of changes and fixed bugs for the upcoming 'version 0.6':

Changes:
  • True form of Cloy.
  • Scene where Cloy is going to change of form.
  • Configuration to equip Cloy in your team.
  • Added Cloy first scene with the park woman.
  • Advance for the French translation (90%).
  • New 'sexual energy' system.
  • New Cloy's store, where you can spend your sexual energy and this store will grow in upcoming releases.
  • New gameplay mode for the DNA mini-game where you can just click where you want to move the ball (only if you choose the mouse in the controls). It have one change, the ball doesn't make a tail, instead the DNA will leave a fake DNA clone to confuse you.
  • The DNA mini-game display the time of each difficulty when you change it.
  • The DNA mini-game have an option to choose which control do you want to use, mouse or keyboard, if you choose mouse the game will be played with the new gameplay mode, if you choose the keyboard, the game will be the same as before (the snake game).
  • The DNA mini-game have a button to start the game to give you time to change difficulty and controls.

Fixed bugs:
  • Fixed bug in text of the celphone pictures and third entry of Cloy if you have the text speed on low or normal.
  • Fixed bug of the tools bar that don't allow you to close the monsters team windows using the mouse, if you enter in the monster world with the tools bar displayed.
  • Fixed bug of the tools bar that don't allow you to skip scenes of the woman in the park using the mouse, if you enter start the interaction with the tools bar displayed.

Reactions: Joe128
May 6, 2017
Seriously again no scene for our protagonist, there are several updates and we are not able to do anything but let others have action, this time it was not the bear but our "companion". I think that we are going to have one and start to bother. I say it with all sincerity because I like the game but it seems nothing advances for the mc.

GuapoMan

Donor
Game Developer
Sep 9, 2017
Seriously again no scene for our protagonist, there are several updates and we are not able to do anything but let others have action, this time it was not the bear but our "companion". I think that we are going to have one and start to bother. I say it with all sincerity because I like the game but it seems nothing advances for the mc.
I'm doing things happen how I want to do it, the MC will have scenes, but not at his moment, sorry I need to draw a new design for that character before doing a new scene.

BackRunner

Jun 19, 2017
@GuapoMan Oh yeah, I saw a post about cheats in your Patreon. Did you implement cheats in the game now?
I ain't asking what the cheats if it is true but I am simply asking if you did implement cheats in the game now.

3.40 star(s) 21 Votes