Chuturica

May 9, 2017
I'm stuck ....
What do you do when that purple gas comes into your house ?
Its the part at the very start of the game.
1st floor all way to right you will see orb with note on it . Click it and you will need to click more times to brake orb.

RedPillBlues

I Want to Rock your Body (To the Break of Dawn)
Donor
Jun 5, 2017
Since I've been playing this game off and on since It came out, I might as well do my part and review the game; I'm gonna post it here instead of the review thread so the Dev can respond (This is my biggest issue with the review thread, the fact that you can't start a dialogue with it, however I also acknowledge the importance of keeping people from getting attacked and influenced there). Before I start however I want to preface this by saying I used to have some issues this dev; his refusal to change the mini game made me irritated, however that's all in the past considering he finally changed it. I will try to remain as unbiased as possible for the actual review.

Art- Its kind of hit or miss. Most of the Art looks great, and some of it no so much. For example pre-transformation Cloy is, well, night and day compared to post Cloy, and I don't think its because shes supposed to look that way. Another example being the backgrounds, for the amount of time you spend in the park and the house they really need to look better. Usually BG's aren't things I notice, but when 90% of the game takes place in 2 locations, please pay more attention to them. Also as an artist myself BG's are also something I struggle with, so I understand the situation you find yourself in here. As for the art on the characters and animations, besides pre-cloy of course, they are actually pretty great. Some of the animations some of them feel a lot smoother them others, and some also look better; however I don't think any of this has to do with the Dev not caring, or overlooking, I think it has to do with him actually getting better and finding his style as he progresses.

Gameplay- There's not much to say here, its extremely straightforward, but it works. It can be tedious going to the same location everyday, just to see the same 5 animations, however that will eventually be solved as the game get fleshed out. The new mini-game for acquiring monsters is a huge improvement. My biggest issue would probably be the "sex" system, waking up everyday to do the same monotonous mini-game, that's not drawn very well, isn't fun. Also I think Lust would be a better name for it instead of sex. Everything else works decently, the UI while not innovative does its job well.

Story- I don't really want to touch on this too much because at this point there's not much of a story. In fact you get most of the available story within the first five minutes of the game. There's a lot of potential for there to be a great story, but its just that, potential. Also I'm not one who cares too much about story so its whatever.

Updates- All in all the games improved at a pretty great rate, especially if you consider how much the guy makes. The updates are monthly and usually (I want to say always, but I'm only 90% sure) contain at least one animation, that in itself beats a lot of devs that make thousands a month. I'm sure once he starts to make enough to pay for help things will speed up considerably.

Personally I would recommend you to at least try it, its free right? Be warned though a lot of the scenes contain large insertions, especially the content in the recent update.

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

GuapoMan

Donor
Game Developer
Sep 9, 2017
Love the concept and the idea of this game. I really hope they do a rework of the characters and art style. Really feels like this need help in that department. Also any possibility of a female protagonist option in the future?
Hello! I'm the developer of the game and the only one doing it (the whole game), thanks for your comment and the artwork will be better as I become better with my drawing, also... about female protagonist, I don't will do that, but what I'm going to do is add in a future release the option of play as Rin (the prota's girlfriend).

Reactions: 11qw

GuapoMan

Donor
Game Developer
Sep 9, 2017
I'd like to ask if the game is going to be heavily furry oriented or not(?), reading the changle log and checking the pictures made me wonder.
Hi, the game will have many different things and also new monsters, but isn't furry oriented only, I tell you this because upcoming releases will have content not related to furry directly.

Reactions: Ennoch

GuapoMan

Donor
Game Developer
Sep 9, 2017
Can somebody share the cheat version?
I hope not budy, because if you like the game and you want to have more content with more quality, the creator (me) needs to have money and the cheats version is one of the things that allows me to get a small income.

Like you, I need to eat, pay things like water, department, internet, electricity, etc, etc... you know?

Reactions: Nightfall1

GuapoMan

Donor
Game Developer
Sep 9, 2017
Since I've been playing this game off and on since It came out, I might as well do my part and review the game; I'm gonna post it here instead of ...
Hello there, I will answer step by step as soon as I finish reading each sentence.

1 - About changing the DNA game, I remember your first post about that and you need to know that I changed that mini-game at every release after the first one with this game on it, until the mini-game wasn't too hard to play. So... since the beginning you were wrong about your post because obviously I hear the people and take on consideration his opinions, but you didn't noticed that in that time.
:closedeyesmile:

2 - Thank you, one thing is true... at the beggining of this game I was really bad at drawing, I'm a programmer, not a cartoonist and today I don't think that I'm the best, but I'm working, learning and developing my own drawing style and because of that you will see the drawing becoming better release by release. Another important thing to say, is that I try to release a new version each month, and becouse of that I don't have many time to work with current content, only to make it prettier... but in a future I want to do redrawing to a few things of the game.
:FuckYea:

3 - Thank you again, about this sentence, I want to say that the current game is under developing so systems and funtions would change in upcoming releases I know that the sex bar is a little limited until now and it will change to make the whole game better.

4 - Not much to say about this, only that the story must continue and it will do it!

5 - Yes, I allways try to add at least one new sex scene by version. Until now the money that I get doing this game isn't enought to hire people who can help me with animations and things like that to bring you more content each version, but I know that it will happen in a future, so for now you will need to wait.

6 - Talking of warnings, in the current release that I'm working (version 0.11) I'm going to add a preferences system that will allows you to block scenes that have content that you don't like... I'm workin with it, so I can't tell you how the final version will be, but! I'm going to do an useful addition.

Finally, thanks for your post I feel like it was an interview XD and is extremely better than your first post!

Best regards! :cool:

Reactions: Mack Truck

RedPillBlues

I Want to Rock your Body (To the Break of Dawn)
Donor
Jun 5, 2017
About the bear's penis shape, I don't understant you very well, it looks fine for me and you are the first one talking about it, so would be more useful if you tell me more info to understand you.
Ok so here's the three sprites you have for his penis
All three are pretty different from each other. The first one is understandable for it to be slightly different, but that doesn't explain its very humanlike shape, while the other two are more equine I guess. The head in particular is just wrong compared to the others. Now on to the next. I personally like the design of this one the most, however I do feel like there might be a bit too many veins. The thirds head points out wayyy too much for it to be the same shape as the second.

If you want to use the middle one as the standard (which I support, since I personally think it looks better) the third would need to have a more flat head, something akin the first picture below, and for the first one would need to look something similar to second picture.

Of course this is all assuming you would use the middle as the base. If you were to go the more human route like in the first picture, then the horse like ones would need to change to give better sense of cohesion.

In the end these are just my observations, what you do with them is up to you. I also can't believe I would ever make a post like this lmao.

GuapoMan

Donor
Game Developer
Sep 9, 2017
Ok so here's the three sprites you have for his penis
All three are pretty different from each other. The first one is understandable for it to be slightly different, but that doesn't explain its very humanlike shape, while the other two are more equine I guess. The head in particular is just wrong compared to the others...
Ok, ok! I already understand you and you are right.

Let's fix that problem! :closedeyesmile:

Reactions: RedPillBlues
Jul 21, 2017
Hey GuapoMan think you could release the old cheat version here kinda like enticement for people to be more inclined to buy the newer version on your patreon

GuapoMan

Donor
Game Developer
Sep 9, 2017
Hey GuapoMan think you could release the old cheat version here kinda like enticement for people to be more inclined to buy the newer version on your patreon
Hello Joseph!

I'm sorry, but I can't do it because the cheat version is content only for Patrons (pledges of $10 or more).

And publishing it as the public version would be like betraying Patrons who have already made a payment for that content.

fdiscodude

Feb 19, 2018
Can't get past the beginning, a portal opens and nothing else after that. i just bounce off it and cant do anything at that point

3.40 star(s) 21 Votes