BackRunner

Jun 19, 2017
So my attraction to Amazonian Bimbos is nothing to worry about excuse me I have to go and "rethink my life".
I meant no offense. I am merely saying that there's no need to show such disdain to a kink that some people have. I mean, I too have an attraction to Amazonian Bimbos so I would be slightly hurt if someone shows such disliking to it.

Reactions: 1Teddy1

GuapoMan

Donor
Game Developer
Sep 9, 2017
So my attraction to Amazonian Bimbos is nothing to worry about excuse me I have to go and "rethink my life".
I meant no offense. I am merely saying that there's no need to show such disdain to a kink that some people have. I mean, I too have an attraction to Amazonian Bimbos so I would be slightly hurt if someone shows such disliking to it.
You two could be happy with some content of the upcoming public release!
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

How the hell can anyone find smegma at all attractive or hot? I nearly threw the fuck up when I saw that
Also, will be available an option to turn off some kinks:
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

TheSexinati

Sep 1, 2017
So, I just came back to this game after about ~7-9 months...

It looks like I now get to have my very own team of monsters... which is pretty much my childhood dream right there!

I fucking love this game.

I'm hoping the bear dude gets to have his own piss scene.

GuapoMan

Donor
Game Developer
Sep 9, 2017
So, I just came back to this game after about ~7-9 months...

It looks like I now get to have my very own team of monsters... which is pretty much my childhood dream right there!

I fucking love this game.

I'm hoping the bear dude gets to have his own piss scene.
Thanks dude!

I hope you enjoy the upcoming updates and I will take your wish in my list!

TheSexinati

Sep 1, 2017
Thanks dude!

I hope you enjoy the upcoming updates and I will take your wish in my list!
To be honest, any game which lets me have my own team of monsters is pretty much going to be one of my favourite games...

Though most of those wouldn't have smegma and piss... so your game would still be the best. :p

TheSexinati

Sep 1, 2017
Is MxM content going to be in this game?

I ask, because when I am in the upstairs room with the fox, the selection screen has the bear showing up.

GuapoMan

Donor
Game Developer
Sep 9, 2017
Is MxM content going to be in this game?

I ask, because when I am in the upstairs room with the fox, the selection screen has the bear showing up.
You mean M = man?

If yes, until now I didn't have in mind that kind of content for the game, but I could make a public votes to see if players are interested in it.

You can select the bear on that screen because the game have a sex scene for the bear and the female bear.

TheSexinati

Sep 1, 2017
You mean M = man?

If yes, until now I didn't have in mind that kind of content for the game, but I could make a public votes to see if players are interested in it.

You can select the bear on that screen because the game have a sex scene for the bear and the female bear.
Well, I have no problem with Man-on-man stuff myself, or Man-on-bear, or Bear-on-man in this case! ;)

Or an orgy with all dah monsters both male and female (And futas)...

Reactions: GuapoMan

arelor

Oct 6, 2017
last time I checked this game there was no aciton for mc, we were just sending our animals and stuff so I got bored, is it any different now?

Jan 28, 2018
Well, I wanted to play the new version - but apparently the non-online version is for 64xBit only, and the online version crashes every time I click "new game", so, I guess I'll be waiting for the next update. Oh well.

rainshigure

May 14, 2018
hi, just started to play this game. after playing some time, in the morning received a message from Ben regarding the gift, but then can't do any interaction with cloy (buying things), is there any way to prevent this?

ItsEricBoi

Sep 13, 2017
My monster is fuckin awkward- he reverse curls 300lbs, but never bicep curls (only after dem forearm gains)

faba

Jun 2, 2017
last time I checked this game there was no aciton for mc, we were just sending our animals and stuff so I got bored, is it any different now?
yeah, it seems that with every update they add less and less new content...or maybe just for the public releases

or is the player supposed to start a new game each new release?

Samur

Aug 28, 2017
cant get more than 50 points.
cant buy anything.
I have the foxlady and the bear at lv 19 but i did not get more than 50 points.

Dont understand this game.

3.40 star(s) 21 Votes