Dropdude

Donor
Aug 5, 2016
How entrenched is the furry content in this game. Ill give it a shot but thats only if I can avoid most of it. If theres a lot of mandatory furry scenes Ill have to skip.

• Sad
Reactions: Zaiketsu

RedPillBlues

I Want to Rock your Body (To the Break of Dawn)
Donor
Jun 5, 2017
How entrenched is the furry content in this game. Ill give it a shot but thats only if I can avoid most of it. If theres a lot of mandatory furry scenes Ill have to skip.
Furry is a big focus of the game, If its not your thing I would pass.

Ruodger

Sep 20, 2018
The game does not open, after the unity logo disappears hangs on the black screen ... any tips? Thank you.

Anon21

Mar 29, 2017
Heeeey, it's been a long time since I tried an early version. Not sure if I'll try it again, but two thumbs up for the art improvement. Especially getting rid of the weird 'only head, hands, and feet' furry thing.

KingFuzzy

Aug 3, 2018
if the NTR is completely optional, i'll be up for giving this a try. It at least to me makes no sense for a sex god to get his girls stolen, now if the NTR means that WE steal the girls sweet.

On another note, you may want to do something with the protagonist's dick color, from the preview it looks like it is dying or just about to rot.

ace62354

Oct 8, 2017
gay content... if it is there as a option great, if its not there as a option then i ask is it good if it is not good then no.

RedPillBlues

Donor
Jun 5, 2017
if the NTR is completely optional, i'll be up for giving this a try. It at least to me makes no sense for a sex god to get his girls stolen, now if the NTR means that WE steal the girls sweet.

On another note, you may want to do something with the protagonist's dick color, from the preview it looks like it is dying or just about to rot.
No stealing (I agree it makes zero sense for a "sex god") but its mostly optional besides a few questionable lines of text.

Reactions: jaevulen

GuapoMan

Donor
Game Developer
Sep 9, 2017
Yeah, I made this project with that goal on mind (furry content), so it will continue... try another game bro.

I've been waiting for a canine for so long, we can only hope the patrons agree.
Yeah I will add this kind of furry in some point of the game, for now... I created a new kind of transformation that goes from animal to human form and the first character having this transformation is this one (already on our Patreon version):
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

This kind of transformation is different to a transformation of a human to monster, so in a future the transformation human to animal will exists and will be different to the one of the picture.

Oh! And about answering other users posts, it's a good help, thanks bro! :D(y)

The game does not open, after the unity logo disappears hangs on the black screen ... any tips? Thank you.
Try to turn off your antivirus software or pick a lower quality for the game before open it, also... what PC do you have? x64 or x82... Windows 7 or 10 or 8...

GuapoMan

Donor
Game Developer
Sep 9, 2017
gay content... if it is there as a option great, if its not there as a option then i ask is it good if it is not good then no.
Sorry, I didn't understand you very well... but if in some point of the game I include gay (male on male) content in the game, it will be optional with our preferences system.

Reactions: cidoclaudinei

GuapoMan

Donor
Game Developer
Sep 9, 2017
Ahhhhh... To be in Enlightened company... ;)

I would totally love to see a Bunny or a Wolf, though I would be more preferential towards a Bunny, given their rarity.
I hear all your petitions and I will take them on consideration in upcoming pulls to select new kind of monsters guys, (y)

Heeeey, it's been a long time since I tried an early version. Not sure if I'll try it again, but two thumbs up for the art improvement. Especially getting rid of the weird 'only head, hands, and feet' furry thing.
Hahaha, thanks bro! Actually I will do a redrawing of the first Cloy's form (the one you said), so she will come soon... ;)

more ntr pls XD
You will love the upcoming version (actually relesed on Patreon)!

Yeah, NTR is optional and about the history of the game:
  1. Our prota isn't a sex god, He is trying to become one and he will face against some rivals trying to become one to, and other kind of oponents that will be making hard to become a sex god
  2. Until now, this kind of NTR (if you play it) is more of the kind of... sharing the girl (swinger) because you are the one deciding on share or not share your girl, even if you have the preference 'cheating' active.
  3. Also, you will fuck girlfriends / wifes of others guys, but I didn't hide this kind of scene even if you unselect the cheating content.
And about the color of the Rex dick... it's fine like that, is very common to see guys with white skin and have the skin of their dick darker, you can read more about this .

No stealing (I agree it makes zero sense for a "sex god") but its mostly optional besides a few questionable lines of text.
If you find some lines where I have NTR content and you have the option 'cheating' unselected on our preference system, please tell me where to correct them, that is accidental.

Ruodger

Sep 20, 2018
Yeah, I made this project with that goal on mind (furry content), so it will continue... try another game bro.

Yeah I will add this kind of furry in some point of the game, for now... I created a new kind of transformation that goes from animal to human form and the first character having this transformation is this one (already on our Patreon version):

This kind of transformation is different to a transformation of a human to monster, so in a future the transformation human to animal will exists and will be different to the one of the picture.

Try to turn off your antivirus software or pick a lower quality for the game before open it, also... what PC do you have? x64 or x82... Windows 7 or 10 or 8...
Thanks for replying ... my pc is x64 and win 10. I will try with a lower quality, thank you.

RedPillBlues

Donor
Jun 5, 2017
If you find some lines where I have NTR content and you have the option 'cheating' unselected on our preference system, please tell me where to correct them, that is accidental.
It wasn't me who found it, but some guy on your patron, don't remember the name. I re-played through the game and kind of agreed with the dude on that part. I don't mind ntr in games like this, so I didn't notice it in my playthrough, but to someone who hates it, hearing your girlfriend talking about how she wants some dude to ruin her asshole might raise some red flags. I actually agree with you that it's not ntr, but that's not how A LOT of people will see it. I would suggest probably rewording that if people have cheating turned off.

I don't know how far you intend to make cheating/ntr optional, but the anti-ntr squad certainly will not like that. Again I don't mind it at all, but others will.

So uhhh, is he going to get scenes in both forms?

3.40 star(s) 21 Votes