RedPillBlues

I Want to Rock your Body (To the Break of Dawn)
Donor
Jun 5, 2017
I added the programming to hide some those dialogs and show others in the version 0.13, when all that conversation come to this channel the version 0.12.8 was already released.

I think you talk about this dialog:
Rin:
[I can't wait to see if he really have a big dick... :3]

And if you have the NTR activated she will tell you this:
Rin:
[I love his cock... it's my favorite of all!!]

Is a big difference if you ask me about it, and I don't see the first dialog like cheating or NTR content, she is only having thoughts about it due to her curiosity.

If you are reading through the history, you should know that Rin and Rex had a conversation before that scene and inside that conversation Rex tells Rin some dialogs that would be contradictory if she can't even think about dicks.

And about making NTR optional, it's optional and it will continue being optional, but that doesn't mean that Rin never will talk about penises or vaginas.

I'm not trying to make a game where the girls can't even think about sex, if some players doesn't like it and they prefer to play a game where only the men can have freedom about sex, I'm respectful to their tastes, but this isn not that kind of game, they will need to find another game.
That's not what someone wants to hear if they have NTR turned off though, there's literally no reason we need to hear her inner thoughts, especially when only cloy can hear inner thoughts. It doesn't make sense from a narrative, financial, or as an optional perspective. You can't say NTR is optional then have the MC's girlfriend constantly thinking about other dudes dicks. Even once we have cloy able to able to take the dive for her, I would say its still questionable whether is optional, as NTR isn't just sex scenes.

Also are you confirming we have to have either Cloy or Rin fuck the homeless dudes and there isn't another option.

Etar

Jul 17, 2017
Nice to meet you bro, maybe in your experience you see the thing of names like that, but not in my experience.

In my family case all my cousins and I have the same name as our dads and it happens even with most of my friends. :)
Damn, your dad gets around. Maybe HE should be the sex god if hes responsible for fathering all your friends too, though it must be confusing with 60 children named the same. "Hey, you there, girl bob! Stop stealing Bob#23's cupcake!".
That was a joke btw, I dont actually think your dad is responsible for making all the children you know. As you've said, you struggle with English sometimes, so I wanted to make sure you knew I was simply teasing you rather than actually thinking your dad had balls the size of yoga balls, going around impregnating everyone and naming the kids after himself.

GuapoMan

Donor
Game Developer
Sep 9, 2017
That's not what someone wants to hear if they have NTR turned off though, there's literally no reason we need to hear her inner thoughts, especially when only cloy can hear inner thoughts. It doesn't make sense from a narrative, financial, or as an optional perspective. You can't say NTR is optional then have the MC's girlfriend constantly thinking about other dudes dicks. Even once we have cloy able to able to take the dive for her, I would say its still questionable whether is optional, as NTR isn't just sex scenes.

Also are you confirming we have to have either Cloy or Rin fuck the homeless dudes and there isn't another option.
Maybe that can be an useless comment in your opinion, but for me is useful because Cloy wants to destroy the relationship between Rex and Rin to get Rex to herself and that kind of Rin's comments will be used in future. In this game I'm adding the fact that everyone can have dirty thoughts.

And about your second sentence... as I said before... to get a new male monster, the human needs to have an orgasm first and I decided to give the players the option of use Cloy if you don't like the NTR and you don't want to use Rin.

I'm developing a game and making different ways to play it, but if some players don't want any of the current options I can't do new options to make everyone happy, is impossible bro.

As a final aclaration about the NTR/swinger content of this game, inside the game that kind of content is this:
Rin having sexual acts or a romantic relationship with a third person that is not Rex.

I don't considere thoughts like cheating and if you want to have that concept like in the real life, then the game can't have any sexual act being performed by Rex with any person that is not Rin, because it will be cheating too, and the game can't exists.

RedPillBlues

Donor
Jun 5, 2017
Maybe that can be an useless comment in your opinion, but for me is useful because Cloy wants to destroy the relationship between Rex and Rin to get Rex to herself and that kind of Rin's comments will be used in future. In this game I'm adding the fact that everyone can have dirty thoughts.

And about your second sentence... as I said before... to get a new male monster, the human needs to have an orgasm first and I decided to give the players the option of use Cloy if you don't like the NTR and you don't want to use Rin.

I'm developing a game and making different ways to play it, but if some players don't want any of the current options I can't do new options to make everyone happy, is impossible bro.

As a final aclaration about the NTR/swinger content of this game, inside the game that kind of content is this:
Rin having sexual acts or a romantic relationship with a third person that is not Rex.

I don't considere thoughts like cheating and if you want to have that concept like in the real life, then the game can't have any sexual act being performed by Rex with any person that is not Rin, because it will be cheating too, and the game can't exists.
You could just use any woman in the park though, why does it have to be one of our women? This is just going to push people away that don't like sharing, and that's a pretty big portion.

Last edited:

polaco

Mar 16, 2017
How do get the new content in this version? do you need to start a new game? im just walking around and clicking everywhere and nothing new seems to happen.

GuapoMan

Donor
Game Developer
Sep 9, 2017
You could just use any woman in the park though, why does it have to be one of our women? This is just going to push people away that don't like sharing, and that's a pretty big portion.
Any woman in the park... mmm... that option never crossed through my mind XD

That could be an interesting option, in a future sexual encounter I will have it on my mind.

The following text is my personal opinion and is a little long, so you decide if you want to read it:
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

GuapoMan

Donor
Game Developer
Sep 9, 2017
How do get the new content in this version? do you need to start a new game? im just walking around and clicking everywhere and nothing new seems to happen.
I don't know in which point of the game you're, but in general terms:
  1. Get the Xina scenes.
  2. Return to your home.
  3. Talk with Rin.
  4. Talk with Cloy.
  5. Go to the park's bathrooms.
  6. Talk with Rin.
If you're still lost, you can read the game guide:

RedPillBlues

Donor
Jun 5, 2017
Any woman in the park... mmm... that option never crossed through my mind XD

That could be an interesting option, in a future sexual encounter I will have it on my mind.

The following text is my personal opinion and is a little long, so you decide if you want to read it:
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
The reason no one would complain about about the random girls is because they are just that, random girls. The whole point is that this would be a easy fix that wouldn't hurt the story and drive players away.

GuapoMan

Donor
Game Developer
Sep 9, 2017
The reason no one would complain about about the random girls is because they are just that, random girls. The whole point is that this would be a easy fix that wouldn't hurt the story and drive players away.
You got a point there, but you're ignoring the amunt of current patrons that request this new scene with Cloy.

At this moment, only you have requested that scene with a random girl, everyone else requested this scene to be played with Rin or Cloy, I honestly like the three options so I don't have problems doing them, but you are touching a more important point and is the problem with the 'sharing' content (not the NTR), I will being including more 'sharing' content as I said and I don't will making alternative options in all the cases, so those players that could be drive away will be drive away now or in a closest future.

I prefer it that way, than be worrying all the time about that.

• Angry
Reactions: Ragingrager

RedPillBlues

Donor
Jun 5, 2017
You got a point there, but you're ignoring the amunt of current patrons that request this new scene with Cloy.

At this moment, only you have requested that scene with a random girl, everyone else requested this scene to be played with Rin or Cloy, I honestly like the three options so I don't have problems doing them, but you are touching a more important point and is the problem with the 'sharing' content (not the NTR), I will being including more 'sharing' content as I said and I don't will making alternative options in all the cases, so those players that could be drive away will be drive away now or in a closest future.

I prefer it that way, than be worrying all the time about that.
Well I mean I think 4 homeless mean and a dog is quite a special case, I don't think most would have a problem sharing Rin with the lets say bull or something. I just think that an alternative option in this specific case would be nice, not saying it would even need to be done immediately, just whenever you have time.

In reality I really enjoy the scene myself its just that I know how a lot of players feel and an option to not use one of your girls would be good for a scene that extreme.

GuapoMan

Donor
Game Developer
Sep 9, 2017
Well I mean I think 4 homeless mean and a dog is quite a special case, I don't think most would have a problem sharing Rin with the lets say bull or something. I just think that an alternative option in this specific case would be nice, not saying it would even need to be done immediately, just whenever you have time.

In reality I really enjoy the scene myself its just that I know how a lot of players feel and an option to not use one of your girls would be good for a scene that extreme.
Oh! Ok, ok, I understand you better now.

Well, let's wait for players reaction and see what they say, if to many of my currents or new patrons want an alternative way because they don't like any of the current options I would take action.

But until now I can tell you that the version 0.12.8 was released on May and until now I haven't complaints about it.

In any case, thanks for worrying about it bro!

Reactions: RedPillBlues

TheSexinati

Sep 1, 2017
Where the hell did Rin go?

I cannot interact with the mirror or Cloy, all I get is "You need to find Rin..."

And I cannot find them at the bathroom, either.

Reactions: rKnight

RedPillBlues

Donor
Jun 5, 2017
Where the hell did Rin go?

I cannot interact with the mirror or Cloy, all I get is "You need to find Rin..."

And I cannot find them at the bathroom, either.
Are you before or after meeting the rival sex god? If after just sleep and go to the bathrooms the next day.

TheSexinati

Sep 1, 2017
Are you before or after meeting the rival sex god? If after just sleep and go to the bathrooms the next day.
After meeting my rival. Waiting for the next day? Nope. Didn't work. I still end up with the "Need to find Rin" message from virtually all interactables.

Edit: I'll probably try a new game. I literally use a save that dates back from one of the first versions... and I probably have a bug or something.

RedPillBlues

Donor
Jun 5, 2017
After meeting my rival. Waiting for the next day? Nope. Didn't work. I still end up with the "Need to find Rin" message from virtually all interactables.

Edit: I'll probably try a new game. I literally use a save from one of the first versions... and I probably have a bug or something.
I also use a save from the first version on this site.

GuapoMan

Donor
Game Developer
Sep 9, 2017
Probably a bug, then.
You already read the Ben's message?

If yes, then you will need to go to Ben's house to rescue Rin, also if you already have the Ben's message and you already saw the scenes with Xina inside Ben's house and Rin is still not in your house because she tells you that she will go to the park's bathrooms, you need to have Cloy with you before going to the bathrooms.

Is something that you should know if you're reading the dialogs of Cloy after the encounter with Xina.

But, if Rin never was in your house after the encounter with Xina, then it should be a bug.

Reactions: TheSexinati

Deleted member 141328

Jul 31, 2017
Also, for someone claiming they want those wanting thing from the dev, you yourself are getting pretty demanding with your 'I don't want those people being listened to' attitude there. Just saying.
i dont beg and im not patreon and this is a pirate site so this arguement goes nowhere. i know im a bad guy for making the begging guy's feel insecure :ROFLMAO: not going to reply again for the same questions im done with this.

Reactions: cooldude33

TheSexinati

Sep 1, 2017
You already read the Ben's message?

If yes, then you will need to go to Ben's house to rescue Rin, also if you already have the Ben's message and you already saw the scenes with Xina inside Ben's house and Rin is still not in your house because she tells you that she will go to the park's bathrooms, you need to have Cloy with you before going to the bathrooms.

Is something that you should know if you're reading the dialogs of Cloy after the encounter with Xina.

But, if Rin never was in your house after the encounter with Xina, then it should be a bug.
Whatever it was, It was definitely a bug. It was probably related to the one from .12 which carried over, because Upon a new game, I never had an Issue and could see the 'Gangbang with Hobos' content.

Reactions: GuapoMan
3.40 star(s) 21 Votes