Deleted member 62788

Jun 10, 2017
Good ideas bro!

I will think about it and let's see what happen!

thanks for your comment!
Its good to listen to the community, but remember that this is your project. If devs listen too much they all end up making the same shit as each other because they take too much info from the community. No other media does this, can you imagine how long it would take movies to get made if they had to take advice from movie goers.

Just do your thing and learn as you go along man. What you have so far is a lot of fun. Its got monsters in it for f**ks sake, so realism or realistic writing & situations should be right out the window.

Reactions: hakarlman

GuapoMan

Donor
Game Developer
Sep 9, 2017
Its good to listen to the community, but remember that this is your project. If devs listen too much they all end up making the same shit as each other because they take too much info from the community. No other media does this, can you imagine how long it would take movies to get made if they had to take advice from movie goers.

Just do your thing and learn as you go along man. What you have so far is a lot of fun. Its got monsters in it for f**ks sake, so realism or realistic writing & situations should be right out the window.
Exactly bro, I often hear the players and their suggestions, but in the end this is my game and I do what I want with it.

What I do with suggestions is, see if something of that suggestion can add a plus to my current idea and if is a yes, I update my idea with some points of that suggestion, but in my own way.

Schoucquel

Dec 27, 2017
Ladies and gents ...
Some weeks ago I talked about a little surprise and for yall (well the surprise is publicly released). 365 days ago around the same hour on the clock in the night for me. I helped Guapoman to do the French translation of the game. Since this year I enjoyed working on each translation and was happy to suggest ideas and talk about your concerns with our small team. So... Here's the gift. (Don't let me cry noooooooo stop.)

Hope you guys will love it. Also follow Kerodash on his various pages. The dude is someone who work really hard and he deserve some more attention. This kind of collaboration is maybe something we will do more and more in the future. So we can promote the game while we promote artists too!

See ya guys for the next and trust me... Really surprising next update of the public and patreon version!

• Love
Reactions: GuapoMan

RedPillBlues

I Want to Rock your Body (To the Break of Dawn)
Donor
Jun 5, 2017
Ladies and gents ...
Some weeks ago I talked about a little surprise and for yall (well the surprise is publicly released). 365 days ago around the same hour on the clock in the night for me. I helped Guapoman to do the French translation of the game. Since this year I enjoyed working on each translation and was happy to suggest ideas and talk about your concerns with our small team. So... Here's the gift. (Don't let me cry noooooooo stop.)

Hope you guys will love it. Also follow Kerodash on his various pages. The dude is someone who work really hard and he deserve some more attention. This kind of collaboration is maybe something we will do more and more in the future. So we can promote the game while we promote artists too!

See ya guys for the next and trust me... Really surprising next update of the public and patreon version!
Oh its just futa, so much for the hype on that.

Last edited:

GuapoMan

Donor
Game Developer
Sep 9, 2017
I have a doubt, can't the scenes be repeated?:giggle:
Hello there! :D

Without playing the game again, you only can see some scenes more than one time, scenes like:
- interactions with the woman in the park
- especial escenes like the scene between your bear and female bear

Maybe in a future I will add a collection/gallery mode, where you can see again all unlocked scenes, but in this moment I have other priorities, so that mode should wait more to be created.

Reactions: abrahamGRM

RedPillBlues

Donor
Jun 5, 2017
Hello there! :D

Without playing the game again, you only can see some scenes more than one time, scenes like:
- interactions with the woman in the park
- especial escenes like the scene between your bear and female bear

Maybe in a future I will add a collection/gallery mode, where you can see again all unlocked scenes, but in this moment I have other priorities, so that mode should wait more to be created.
How about more slave slots then? All mine are filled with saves before each sets of scenes.

GTCK

Dec 2, 2017
Downloading the game. Must say that i loved the premise and love NTR, hope it has a good bunch of contente.

Also, i hope that the NTR is not solely on Cuckold, i like it a bit more when the NTR is really something more forced to the protagonista, where he doesn't whant to share but is forced to it (Of course that with Choices for those that don't like NTR). But i also like Cuckold so, i'm gonna play even if it's focused on Cuckold instead of NTR/Cheating

GuapoMan

Donor
Game Developer
Sep 9, 2017
How about more slave slots then? All mine are filled with saves before each sets of scenes.
I can add more slots too, but I think adding the option of replay the scenes will be a better solution.

Maybe I will add more slots for the next version to save time, and in a new release I include the other option.

Reactions: abrahamGRM

GuapoMan

Donor
Game Developer
Sep 9, 2017
Downloading the game. Must say that i loved the premise and love NTR, hope it has a good bunch of contente.

Also, i hope that the NTR is not solely on Cuckold, i like it a bit more when the NTR is really something more forced to the protagonista, where he doesn't whant to share but is forced to it (Of course that with Choices for those that don't like NTR). But i also like Cuckold so, i'm gonna play even if it's focused on Cuckold instead of NTR/Cheating
Thanks bro I'm glad you like it, I will think about your suggestion, but I don't assure you that it will include that variation

Reactions: GTCK and abrahamGRM

RedPillBlues

Donor
Jun 5, 2017
I can add more slots too, but I think adding the option of replay the scenes will be a better solution.

Maybe I will add more slots for the next version to save time, and in a new release I include the other option.
Would be much appreciated.

Reactions: GTCK and GuapoMan

NotYourBiznes

Apr 2, 2019
How does ntr work in this game? Usually, it's from the cheated one perspective. Does the player get fucked or is it him who steals someone's gurl?

RedPillBlues

Donor
Jun 5, 2017
How does ntr work in this game? Usually, it's from the cheated one perspective. Does the player get fucked or is it him who steals someone's gurl?
Its mostly swinging, but its the MC's GF with other dudes so far, hopefully we see some netori soon.

3.40 star(s) 21 Votes