GuapoMan

Donor
Game Developer
Sep 9, 2017
hope you make him fuck girls,love the game im a dev too and i make ntr games and your game cuckload parts are damn fine
Sure, he will do it!

Great! Good to know there are other game developers like me, thanks for your comment!

What is your game?

Would lvoe to see the bear being able to fuck the girlfriend
Yes he will have more scenes in a future and one of them will be with Rin. ;)

• Love
Reactions: NTRDEV

rexred

Dec 21, 2017
this is the direction where the store needs to go where the main character sitting on the throne

GuapoMan

Donor
Game Developer
Sep 9, 2017
what about the main character would he be able to have some fun too
Yes, the MC will have more scenes with current and new characters.

I'm doing this game adding scenes to all characters, this isn't the kind of game where only the MC have scenes.

When I have more than one scene in mind I let my Patrons decide what scene will come first and you should know that scenes of monsters have more than 80% of votes than MC scenes.

This doesn't mean that MC scenes will never come, but you must know that I don't make scenes like:
- one our prota, one another character, one our prota, one another character

Is more like:
- one our prota, one character 'X', one character 'Y', one character 'Z', one our prota

And about your other reply, you can go through the history without being a cuck, I don't get what did you mean.

GuapoMan

Donor
Game Developer
Sep 9, 2017
this is the direction where the store needs to go where the main character sitting on the throne
Everyone has their freedom of expression, that's what you want and it's ok, maybe this project could end like that or maybe not, but in the end this is my game and I will make the history that I want and the direction that I want.

Reactions: AggressiveDG

RedPillBlues

I Want to Rock your Body (To the Break of Dawn)
Donor
Jun 5, 2017
Nice a update, that's always good to see. Cant say i'm terribly interested in the bull though.

Reactions: GuapoMan

Gengu

May 11, 2017
Just saw the preview pics, no idea why you add the line after lineart it looks wrinkled and messing
i prefer clean line and color like the old one its much better imo.

Yandere Lover

Jul 28, 2017
I am lost. Does any one have a walk-through on this? All I've been able to do is Go to Park watch monsters with Girls, and home and Repeat. No prgression what so ever. Can't find toilitpaper can't interact with Bathrooms, and can't interact with new girl by Bathrooms. She just says where can I get a Protein Shake.

GuapoMan

Donor
Game Developer
Sep 9, 2017
I am lost. Does any one have a walk-through on this? All I've been able to do is Go to Park watch monsters with Girls, and home and Repeat. No prgression what so ever. Can't find toilitpaper can't interact with Bathrooms, and can't interact with new girl by Bathrooms. She just says where can I get a Protein Shake.
Here is it:

GuapoMan

Donor
Game Developer
Sep 9, 2017
If you are looking for new ideas and characters for the game you should insert some old fat man evil daddy figure like a landlord of the appartment in the game i think thats very hot in ntr games
Haha, thanks for the tip, I will think about it!

Reactions: polaco
3.40 star(s) 21 Votes