Mack Truck

Jul 22, 2017
Damn, first play through and this is pretty damn good so far. Not being a furry fan I enjoyed it accept for a few story hiccups early on. Will definitely keep an eye out

Reactions: GuapoMan

NTRDEV

Jul 9, 2018
Completely Agree. The way it starts now, who gives a shit about Rina? You never meet her until you see her with someone else. There is no connection for NTR, she basically starts off as someone else's whore. If you want her to be part of NTR you need to at least establish some sort of relationship to Rex.
Ntr can be even your crush getting fucked or your mom and sister

GuapoMan

Donor
Game Developer
Sep 9, 2017
Completely Agree. The way it starts now, who gives a shit about Rina? You never meet her until you see her with someone else. There is no connection for NTR, she basically starts off as someone else's whore. If you want her to be part of NTR you need to at least establish some sort of relationship to Rex.
The only thing this game needs is more story and dialogues and its good
Thanks for your comments, you're right, I'm going to make an addition to the introduction of the game.

Reactions: Mack Truck

Mack Truck

Jul 22, 2017
GuapoMan

Missing tags might help out the foot traffic to the game. Either add them or pass on the recommendation. These are needed as of current release [v.016]
interracial, , vaginal sex, monster, multiple penetration, transformation, big tits, group sex

Keep the great work (y)

Last edited:
Reactions: GuapoMan

RedPillBlues

I Want to Rock your Body (To the Break of Dawn)
Donor
Jun 5, 2017
came in with expectations possibly leaving sad, heard ntr (dont like it) was an option so i ignored it but seeing comments and playing a bit i see that "being a sex god" doesn't mean shit, we barely fuck anyone the only time we have sex is with cloyd in the start after that its just making our monsters collect energy from random girls and transforming them or leaving them, sometimes thers a finish her option which is just blowjob?? where is the "sex god" stuff?? a sex god would be fucking not watching others fuck....
There are 2 more scenes with Rex, one with Rin, and one with the antagonist. The latter one forces futa stuff though, so I kinda hate that scene. The next update has another Scene with Cloy and the MC, so that's a plus. But yeah, overall the MC is pretty underwhelming, I agree. He certainly needs more scenes with Rin at the very least, the "relationship" is kinda a joke. He feels like more of a husk to view voyeurism rather then a person, much less a god.

On a positive note, the cow model is bomb. I really like it.

Last edited:

crewfalcons

Donor
May 17, 2017
There are 2 more scenes with Rex, one with Rin, and one with the antagonist. The latter one forces futa stuff though, so I kinda hate that scene. The next update has another Scene with Cloy and the MC, so that's a plus. But yeah, overall the MC is pretty underwhelming, I agree. He certainly needs more scenes with Rin at the very least, the "relationship" is kinda a joke. He feels like more of a husk to view voyeurism rather then a person, much less a god.

On a positive note, the cow model is bomb. I really like it.
Veilen

Instead of going down the path of "becoming a god of sex" as the game overview states...

We have become Sex God's archnemesis instead...

A god with little participation...

The God of Voyeurism.

1573862107225.png

GuapoMan

Donor
Game Developer
Sep 9, 2017
0.18 out for patrons - what's in it? Do we get 0.17?
Yes, the version 0.17 will be released at Jan-03-2019 because I'm on vacations right now.

The changelog for V 0.17 is in the main page of this thread inside "Additional Information".

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Happy holidays!

3.40 star(s) 21 Votes