LordofEntropy

Down with Delta-G
Donor
May 8, 2017
:/ I'm having the freeze bug when I skip. When asking a blowjob from Rin
I see people talking about the "freeze bug" and wanted to know if it's what is happening to me. Basically if I skip, probably 50% of the time I can no longer seem to click anything nor use the keyboard to move. My mouse cursor moves around and so the game isn't like completely frozen, just seems to ignore all inputs other than the mouse movement. Oh and it's not limited to the one scene, it happens anytime I use the skip button. I'm using version 0.22.

Last edited:

SakeSJ

Jan 30, 2018
So, I've tried playing the current public release. Got up to the part where Rin can have a gangbang and tried some transformations. From what I remember from an earlier playthrough, you could transform Rin into a bimbo and give one of the men the big dick transformation because the bimbo transformation is at 40 energy cost and the big dick transformation is at 60 cost. But in this playthrough I couldn't. And when investigating it turns out that the big dick transformation's cost is mismatched at 70 energy instead of 60 energy is claims to be in the menu. This seems like a programming error.

Fakeuser002

Jan 23, 2018
So, I've tried playing the current public release. Got up to the part where Rin can have a gangbang and tried some transformations. From what I remember from an earlier playthrough, you could transform Rin into a bimbo and give one of the men the big dick transformation because the bimbo transformation is at 40 energy cost and the big dick transformation is at 60 cost. But in this playthrough I couldn't. And when investigating it turns out that the big dick transformation's cost is mismatched at 70 energy instead of 60 energy is claims to be in the menu. This seems like a programming error.
The cost of transformations goes down the more you use them. You need to grind them with the girls at the park to bring down the cost of those spells. With enough grind they can even become free.

Reactions: GuapoMan

GuapoMan

Donor
Game Developer
Sep 9, 2017
:/ I'm having the freeze bug when I skip. When asking a blowjob from Rin
Thanks for your comment.

Sorry, I made another change trying to fix it, but this change will come in the upcoming release.

Apparently this problem is caused because when that scene start, a process change the music but if the player skip the scene before the process ends, it make bugs.

Maybe if you wait like 5 seconds before skipping, the bug will not happen. Sorry again for this problem.

cant get last scene with Rin,why it locked ? i unlock scene with bull
I'm not sure what scene are you talking about, if is the new scene between Rin and Rex or the scene between Rin and our bull.

If is the first one, you need to give cow's milk to Rin to unlock it. Note: this will change the Rin's gender, but she will come back to normal after you sleep on Rex's bed.

I see people talking about the "freeze bug" and wanted to know if it's what is happening to me. Basically if I skip, probably 50% of the time I can no longer seem to click anything nor use the keyboard to move. My mouse cursor moves around and so the game isn't like completely frozen, just seems to ignore all inputs other than the mouse movement. Oh and it's not limited to the one scene, it happens anytime I use the skip button. I'm using version 0.22.
Hello, thanks for your comment, and yes, that's the bug. Please read the answer made for Gremmory152.

there is no futanari spell in the store ? how to fix this ?
Hello,

Unlock futanari spell:
Play with the girl at the park (the fitness not the chubby) using your bear monster, and doesn't turn her into a monster. Then you can buy it in the Cloy's store.

Unlock bimbofication spell:
Play with the girl at the park (the fitness not the chubby) using Cloy and don't transform her into a monster. Then you can buy it in the Cloy's store.

Please read (guide and help) if you have another question about the game's story.

Reactions: AmonRaHa

vip123

May 6, 2019
Unlock futanari spell:
Play with the girl at the park (the fitness not the chubby) using your bear monster, and doesn't turn her into a monster. Then you can buy it in the Cloy's store.

Unlock bimbofication spell:
Play with the girl at the park (the fitness not the chubby) using Cloy and don't transform her into a monster. Then you can buy it in the Cloy's store.

Please read (guide and help) if you have another question about the game's story.
I have a spell(futanari) in the store but I can't buy it because it costs 60 and my maximum accumulates 50, what am I doing wrong?

GuapoMan

Donor
Game Developer
Sep 9, 2017
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
Oh, ok! You need to get the monster cow, and when you have it, you will need to pick more milk at bull's house and give that milk to Rin.

Sex scene between Rex and the monster cow (point 27 of the ):
  1. Get the monster cow; you can get her by turning into a monster the chubby girl at the park after playing her sex scenes if you have the monster bull in your team.
  2. Get the special item 'chains'.
  3. Play the scene through the 'Special scenes system' with Cloy.

Get more milk:
  1. Play the sex scene between Rex and our monster cow.
  2. After that, you can get more cow milk in the bull's house (one time per day).
  3. You can use that milk using your phone inside the items, or with Rin at your bedroom.

Reactions: vip123

str8up

Engaged Member
Jun 4, 2020
well that was fast ...loaded the game all seemed fine then hangs on black screen with white writing says sex gods
sucks was looking forward playing ahh well ....moving on

3.40 star(s) 21 Votes