lots`o`fap

Dec 22, 2017
I find furry annoying and even distractingly pointless. Just saying to dev GuapoMan if possible to have less or maybe option for other than furry. I don't feel tied to MC, so I don't have NTR aversions as I know none of these characters are me, meaning another character having sex with one of my slaves/girlfriends is fine, just not animals. Expressing my preference is all. Thanks for the interesting, sexy, and funny game.

nackedsnake

Engaged Member
Jan 29, 2019
I find furry annoying and even distractingly pointless. Just saying to dev GuapoMan if possible to have less or maybe option for other than furry. I don't feel tied to MC, so I don't have NTR aversions as I know none of these characters are me, meaning another character having sex with one of my slaves/girlfriends is fine, just not animals. Expressing my preference is all. Thanks for the interesting, sexy, and funny game.
Have you ever considered to find games that's suitable for your taste, instead of trying to FORCING devs to tailor towards your fetishes, rather than what they plan / liking to make? In this day of age, the former is really not difficult to do.
Isn't it nice if we all can respect to varieties and differences? :D

Wildbill5150

Oct 6, 2018
Hi curious about ntr/non-ntr content
I don't really care for ntr content just my personal preference so I know it can be turned off but is there enough content on the non-ntr route that it would be worth downloading and playing is the content pretty even or is it like 60/40?
Just really wondering if this is worth playing for me?

Thank you for your time

Nox_sopftpaw

Aug 10, 2017
I don't really care for ntr content just my personal preference so I know it can be turned off but is there enough content on the non-ntr route that it would be worth downloading and playing is the content pretty even or is it like 60/40?

Thank you for your time
You will be missing alot of content as it's mostly wayed to the girlfriend having sex with others and with ntr off it just removes some parts and for the story part it goes from sex screens to cloy just sorted it out somehow

Last edited by a moderator:

GuapoMan

Donor
Game Developer
Sep 9, 2017
Is there a way to avoid futa content?
In the majority of cases, yes; but there are a scene between Rex and Xina that you can't avoid.

I am guessing because you would need to decide what species the mc would be, or if it would make sense for the amount of work it would need?
Yes, and I think it's not really needed, we already have the furry characters and we can already play their scenes.

So you add a centuar, make only content for it being incest ntr then remove the centuar and just have it as a human... I do hope that i've never paid for this to be deleveloped in the past
The centaur wasn't removed.

Thank you for your time
In my official site you have the full , the scenes with the NTR tag, are the scenes you will not play. At this moment the game contains 26 sex scenes, and 5 are NTR, but one of thr NTR scenes (Rin and Pepito (NTR) - oral) is basically the same scene than: Rex and Rin in his bedroom - oral.

Not the last guy I answered, but I'm surprised to read people that supposedly don't like the game, wasting their time in the blog of the game they supposedly don't like. :ROFLMAO:

GuapoMan

Donor
Game Developer
Sep 9, 2017
Problem in android. I cant use the menus because its beyond the screen display. 1080x2400
Are you displaying the game like this?
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Try to make your Android to flip/display the screen (change the screen orientation) like this:
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

In both cases you can see the toolbars, but playing like the first case, is not compatible with the game because the screen is not a good option to display the game's content.

Your Android is supposed to automatically change the screen orientation, I don't know why it didn't.

GuapoMan

Donor
Game Developer
Sep 9, 2017
The centaur wasn't removed (as I said); for that part of the story, Rex had a date with Anastasia, Anastasia was invited to have a breakfast at Rex's house, and the Centaur and Cloy wanted to be included in that breakfast. But since they believe that Anastasia is a human, they can't appear in their true form or they could scare Anastasia, so Cloy used a new ability to turn a furry creature into a (temporary) human form, that's why Cloy and the centaur have a temporary human form in that scene.
It was just a temporary transformation, just like other temporary transformations in the game; you shouldn't be surprised by that. If you can't understand it, you will discuss about the effects of the milk in your next posts.

Whether you see him as gay or not is up to you.

I'm sorry guys, I'm glad you like my game, I thank you for playing, but I work doing what I want to do, and it won't be changing, if I want to add more furry content or human content, is something I will decide.

Also, I love the following guy, thanks for sharing your comment, I really appreciate it :giggle:
Have you ever considered to find games that's suitable for your taste, instead of trying to FORCING devs to tailor towards your fetishes, rather than what they plan / liking to make? In this day of age, the former is really not difficult to do.
Isn't it nice if we all can respect to varieties and differences? :D

GuapoMan

Donor
Game Developer
Sep 9, 2017
The original gender of the protagonist is 'male', so adding the first two tags you said would be a lie. There is a tag called 'gender swap' and it could be the correct tag.

About the tag 'gay', I don't think it's a good idea to add it right now, because the only scene that could be considered as 'gay' is between Rex and Rin, whose original gender is male and female respectively.

Nox_sopftpaw

Aug 10, 2017
The original gender of the protagonist is 'male', so adding the first two tags you said would be a lie. There is a tag called 'gender swap' and it could be the correct tag.

About the tag 'gay', I don't think it's a good idea to add it right now, because the only scene that could be considered as 'gay' is between Rex and Rin, whose original gender is male and female respectively.
I mean I'm someone that plays a female to avoid male on male stuff (don't hate just not for me) so would help to miss that and that part about the original gender being male, yes you start as male but you can play (a small part) as a female and seeing how in some games theres female protag for when you have a cut sceen it's not a lie when you can turn yourself into one.

Also, would that mean if you played CoC as a man you would count as being a man even if you made yourself a hermathdite? (or female if you started as that)

Reactions: anonomous87465

GuapoMan

Donor
Game Developer
Sep 9, 2017
I mean I'm someone that plays a female to avoid male on male stuff (don't hate just not for me) so would help to miss that and that part about the original gender being male, yes you start as male but you can play (a small part) as a female and seeing how in some games theres female protag for when you have a cut sceen it's not a lie when you can turn yourself into one.
Oh, don't worry; I have no problem with your preferences.

However, I will not add that tag, because:
  • The option to turn Rex into a female form, is not even in the first steps of the game; you need to advance a considerable amount of the game to be able to do so.
  • Adding that tag will bring me more trouble than anything else because it is a fact that players who start the game with the intention of being female (because they saw that tag before playing the game) will write posts on my blogs discussing that tag and it will waste my time.
  • If I did that, I would indirectly commit to having all the scenes of Rex (male) for the female form because the option would need to be added at the start of the game (beginning as Rex female), and that would lead to the option to enable the option to choose Rin's gender.
  • That would turn out to be a lot of work (the point above), and honestly right now it's not something I'm interested in doing. Maybe in the future it can happen, but not at the moment.

Also, would that mean if you played CoC as a man you would count as being a man even if you made yourself a hermathdite? (or female if you started as that)
It depends of the story of the game; but in this case (Sex Gods), Rex is a man, not a woman. And his background story, personality, and scenes are prepared for a male protagonist. So even if you can temporary turn into a woman (three hours if I'm not wrong), he have been living the rest of his life as a man, and he will turn back into a man when the effect of the transformation ends.

So yes; In this case (Sex Gods), Rex is a man (male protagonist), even if you temporarily turn into a woman, a monster, a furry creature, a futa, or even if you turn Rex into a rock, he will still be a man.

Maybe if you compare this with Mystique (X-men), you can understand it better.

Reactions: Howdo and Sabɘ

Nox_sopftpaw

Aug 10, 2017
So even with the male on male theres no gay tag and thats cus your saying its a very small and only effects is temp potaion takening, fairish enough. What about the incest that is the centuar being Rins and the bull (NTR on) or the MC'c and Rins (the totally not gay male on male with NTR off or you just got the milk before the act) child. Seeing how the last 2 updates have been with her will that tag get added or is this something that you want to gloss over as well?

GuapoMan

Donor
Game Developer
Sep 9, 2017
So even with the male on male theres no gay tag and thats cus your saying its a very small and only effects is temp potaion takening, fairish enough. What about the incest that is the centuar being Rins and the bull (NTR on) or the MC'c and Rins (the totally not gay male on male with NTR off or you just got the milk before the act) child. Seeing how the last 2 updates have been with her will that tag get added or is this something that you want to gloss over as well?
It is a bit difficult to understand your English and I don't know if I understand you; even translating with google translate doesn't make much sense.

But if I get you well, yeah, the tag 'incest' can be added.

I noticed that you just want to argue about anything:
  1. You started talking about me removing the centaur (a lie).
  2. Then you wrote about gay content; I said you can interpret it however you want.
  3. Next about adding tags that I won't add because I don't think it's a good idea.
  4. And now, even after spending my time giving you a well-explained answer, you're telling me: do you want to overlook too?
No, Nox_sopftpaw; I'm not overlooking anything, what happens is that you, as a player, don't know how adding a tag could affect the project. It is very easy to try to get other people to do what you want them to do, in the end, it is not you who will handle the consequences of doing it.

This happened after adding the tag 'gay' in a place with less views than F95 Zone:
1635190029597.png

If I add that tag in here, there will come a lots of comments like that.

One more thing, if I forget to add some tags, sorry, I'm busy doing more important things than adding tags, but in the case I miss adding a tag, don't worry, if you tell me about it, and I consider it to be right, I will add it.

Sorry, this is my last answer for you; We can't understand each other (you're being rude in my opinion), your English is hard to understand, and generally speaking it's a waste of time for me to argue about anything just because you have your own ideas.

Last edited:

Nox_sopftpaw

Aug 10, 2017
  1. You started talking about me removing the centaur (a lie).
  2. Then you wrote about gay content; I said you can interpret it however you want.
  3. Next about adding tags that I won't add because I don't think it's a good idea.
  4. And now, even after spending my time giving you a well-explained answer, you're telling me: do you want to overlook too?

This happened after adding the tag 'gay' in a place with less views than F95 Zone:
View attachment 1468858
Sorry about my engalish, not using a translator just dyslexic and not that great at spelling, the removing of the centuar was the fact that you added the centuar and the only sceen with it was with Rin then theres no more centuar. Yes the person you call the centuar is still there but with NTR off you don't ever get to see it, just a human version (human not centuar as centuars have horse bodies).

About that review you showed us I'm guessing he just missed out that you can stay male while turning Rin male and made it so both the MC and Rin drank the potaion. Which is the oppersit of what I have pointed out (But I also did point out the other way i.e. female MC with Futa spell on male Rin) but that post (shown above) surrgests they only did one run of the game or just never looked at what was in)

Last edited by a moderator:
Reactions: anonomous87465

BigEffinPerv

Sep 22, 2017
Sorry about my engalish, not using a translator just dyslexic and not that great at spelling, the removing of the centuar was the fact that you added the centuar and the only sceen with it was with Rin then theres no more centuar. Yes the person you call the centuar is still there but with NTR off you don't ever get to see it, just a human version (human not centuar as centuars have horse bodies).

About that review you showed us I'm guessing he just missed out that you can stay male while turning Rin male and made it so both the MC and Rin drank the potaion. Which is the oppersit of what I have pointed out (But I also did point out the other way i.e. female MC with Futa spell on male Rin) but that post (shown above) surrgests they only did one run of the game or just never looked at what was in)
You're being way too salty over a game that is STILL IN DEVELOPMENT. Gve it a rest and go play a game that won't cause you to have a hissy fit over nothing, because you obviously don't enjoy this one. I can't believe you have nothing better to do with your time than pestering a game developer over random bullshit.

3.40 star(s) 21 Votes