• To improve security, we will soon start forcing password resets for any account that uses a weak password on the next login. If you have a weak password or a defunct email, please update it now to prevent future disruption.
Sep 19, 2020
Header.jpg

Overview:
Sex Hell is a fast paced first-person shooter with a hellish theme.
The player will have to fight his way through crowds of enemies and exterminate the various devils of hell.​

Thread Updated: 2022-11-23
Release Date: 2022-11-19
Developer: Octo Games
Censored: No
Version: Final
Language: English
Other Games: Link
Genre:
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Installation:

Developer Notes:

DOWNLOAD
Win: - - - -

1.png 2.jpg 3.png 4.jpg 5.png 6.jpg 7.png 8.jpg 9.png

Sep 19, 2020
You unlock scenes in the main menu by getting kills. It's quite a grind.
The steam store page claims you can "Advance" through the levels and that each level has a boss fight. I only ever seen 1 boss and when you "finish" a level nothing happens, you have to manually exit back to the main menu and select the next level.

bitsybobs3

Ultimate Torrent Dude
Donor
Jun 13, 2021
SexHell-1.0
rpdl torrents are unaffiliated with both F95Zone and the developer of this game.
If you run into issues please use this thread or join us on !

We're crowdfunded, !​

Reactions: sidtheduke123

Chalker

Aug 8, 2018
I have to say, this game is utterly fucking shit, I saw three enemies clip into the floor in the first 2 minutes, and then I got soft-locked at the boss fight because he simply won't die despite being at 0 health.

reilynn

Jan 16, 2018
You unlock scenes in the main menu by getting kills. It's quite a grind.
The steam store page claims you can "Advance" through the levels and that each level has a boss fight. I only ever seen 1 boss and when you "finish" a level nothing happens, you have to manually exit back to the main menu and select the next level.
Yeah, how does anybody think this is a good idea or makes sense. replayed the level 3 time thinking I bugged the boss death somehow. I guess "Complete" doesnt mean what it use to.

Fapokso

Jan 16, 2020
Games like these is why f95 should have a dislike. Awful gameplay with shit gallery.

alin20

Jul 12, 2017
it not that,the controls are verry bad,the jump wen you press sow low,and you need start over and over.

poplan

Jan 24, 2019
Some of the assets look extremely familiar. (Not saying it's theft, I'm saying the asset libraries need more variety.)

• Thinking Face
Reactions: dinopara

meanoldman

Dec 23, 2017
No, this is his brother, the Hell Taker.
Also, if all of the females are going to have some form of short-hair/up-tight hair-style, it's a pass for me.
I like long-free flowing hair. It's a shame all these 3D engines are shit at representing proper hair physics.

yeah, that's been one reason why I never really rendered much since Poser 3. Back then, You could render Victoria 2 with a nice flowing hairstyle or a pony tail, then hang her upside down, oh I don't know maybe in a tub of mayonnaise or something, and her hair would still be perfectly flowing down her shoulders, never mind that she's upside down. I don't think that the dynamics really have changed that much in the last 23 years.

1.30 star(s) 3 Votes