Shadøwlurker

Oct 26, 2019
Requested by Heuster1981 ,shared by mirrorofpain1234

I got sometimes a bug where the patron was stuck hovering over one of the rooms. If that happens to you, exit the hotel to the map and go back in, then the patrons bar will run out, sadly you can't grab them anymore. It happend like every other day and its fucking annoying...
I'm experiencing that bug too and as you already commented it can be cleared when going to the map and returning to the hotel. But I got another additional annoying bug when the "entertaining timer" does not clear and the patron stays on the bed making that room useless as you never can clean that room anymore. This can't be cleared exiting to the map - still haven't found a fix for it.

thenoob

Feb 10, 2018
Is there other similar games like this, I remember a brothel sim with pixel art (name pls), monster breeding brothel and that futuristic sim one

Bob69

Uploading the World
Uploader
Donor
Compressor
Mar 2, 2019
I'm experiencing that bug too and as you already commented it can be cleared when going to the map and returning to the hotel. But I got another additional annoying bug when the "entertaining timer" does not clear and the patron stays on the bed making that room useless as you never can clean that room anymore. This can't be cleared exiting to the map - still haven't found a fix for it.
I didn’t too. But I stopped playing. So no idea sry

subwien

Jan 16, 2022
Actually this version works almost bug free (only had a few cases where a locations showed a charcter to talk to but there were nobody. As far as I can tell it didn't mess up with the playthrough.
Its better then the original bugged version, yes. But most of the conversations with the two girls are impossible to have.
Not that these where good to begin with.

Like the hole gameplay mechanic with filling/cleaning the rooms is stupid and easy to abuse:
1) Pick up every new Customer and hold him (his bar wont go down like that), until the older customer is done in the room
2) Click cleaning the room
3) Pick up the new Customer again and hold him until the room is empty and put him inside
4) back to 1)

You only need 1 room, therefore you can upgrade as fast as possible, until you can afford the next better room, that you will only use from there on.

ShamanLab

[Industry News] Weird behavior (c)
Game Developer
Dec 16, 2019
There was Jap management grindulator about sex-hotel... or some sex 'building'. But it seems like this game doing job better.

Fujimoto378

Jan 4, 2022
Found a working game (no bugs)

Have tried it & it's legit. Used the Gofile link to DL & confirm it's free of the bugs plaguing this copy.

Thanks for the share. I love the spirit of this community.

Lechon

Feb 5, 2020
I got stuck on day 9 where game crash on gray window so I deleted it, was fun and a little grinding but bugged like this I will not try again until fix, gl with ur game...

Regamusmaxmius

Apr 4, 2020
The gameplay seems to be can you even drag customers to the rooms, or will they freeze in mid air. Who knows until you try

sinrtb

Nov 4, 2017
Well must the a problem with your GPU for example. I had no problems the only bugs I had were the hovering NPC. And the unusable room, but that could be a game mechanic, I clicked everything away xD
Not system limited just a buggy mess. between half and 3/4ths of the saves are infinite loading. Even if I load a working save and immediately save through a dialog it will still infinitely load on that new save. I found the more bugs you run into the more likely the saves are going to bug out as well.

Shawnchapp

Modder
Feb 13, 2018
Steam ratings: "Very Positive"
F95: 1 out of 5 stars(so far)

This is why I love F95 communities.

Ya never just view if rating are "postive" or "negative" actually read the reviews and you would've noticed most of them are just meme reviews and some are fake ones Lol

wow what a crap game. so many game breaking bugs, 1 clients getting stuck in rooms (they never leave), clients getting stuck in mid air trying to move them rooms, impossible to get past day 9/10 tried four times now as sone as the fire talk come up chat freeze and won't progresss,

No save game options (besides in the middle of a chat which is not helpful at all) can't load auto saves just doesn't work

0/5 and game you can't even play deserves no stars period.

Last edited:
1.10 star(s) 14 Votes