BackRunner

Jun 19, 2017
Did exactly that, nothing happens after i put in the numbers with the paintings, bug?
Happened to me too. But I kinda messed around it about it. The end is still those placements. Probably bugged.
What I did to pass through it is this:
1) I read the riddle again
2) I switched 1 and 2, as in I placed 1 in Market and placed 2 in tavern.
3) I read the riddle again.
4) I switched back 1 and 2 again, as in placed 1 in tavern and placed 2 in market then the door opened.

Trololobas

Oct 31, 2021
I finished the game and just before I found a key in an array in the underground that I couldn't find a use for. An idea?

polobeatz

Jun 5, 2017
Finished it. To open doors for every girl you need their curses. Nurse's and gray/deamon lady at 2 floor, werewolf 1 floor, Bigtitty frankenstein in the undenground. To get to undenground you need to find a key behind one of paintings at 2 floor, then smash doors with curse from frankenstein, then you'll need a blessing from elves that you get by entering one of the rooms at 1 or second floor. To enter werewolf chamber you need a date from painting at 2 floor. After entering nurse's room you pick a note from the floor and go on 1 floor, then you need to find a doors and set colors to races of the girls and painting frames from the room nerby. Last girl, gray skinned one have a room where you need to set moans in certain order. Theres a paper on the wall describing color of the skin of girls at the paintings, and thats the right order. There's also one room with a short story that also need a correct order - Tavern, Market, beach, forest tavern don't remember what is it needed to, but someone might find it usefull. Sry for my english.
English was fine, quite helpful

4.00 star(s) 6 Votes