1.30 star(s) 3 Votes

Concert

Dec 7, 2018
so what is the incest tag? not played it, but looks like it is just about a girl?

about bitcoin, I just wish I could find my old account, I mined when it was new but gave up after a few years as I only got like a half bit coin, but I heard it is worth lots now days anyway....
but dont even remember what OS i used back then, win95? 98?mellenium? 2000? xp? even if I did find it, the site where my e wallet was most likely changed name or something :p
if that is true you would be looking at $25k usd likely win7

Paitryn

Mar 10, 2017
so, what actually does a "successfull miner" do?
well if this was 2007, your computer would be making like a dozen bitcoins a day, but today it takes doezns of computers to make half a bitcoin, so not sure.

spam753

Aug 6, 2017
Not sure I would call this a game.

The gameplay in this one is buying more expensive graphics cards that mine more bitcoins. Then use those bitcoins to buy more expensive graphics cards.

There are 3 girls with 5-6 stages each that unlock as you mine more bitcoins. The End.

It's not even a clicker game since the upgrades will soon outpace anything an autoclicker can do.

Oh and it has repetitive elevator music that can't be muted.

macadam

Chicken Bubble Butt
Game Developer
Aug 5, 2016
super deluxe edition doesn't have much content outside the grinding...

i guess the standard edition would be playable with Notepad++ ....

alexrieper

Nov 21, 2017
Unless this is set in 2012 you won't be making any money mining Bitcoin with GPUs. Looks like someone only read a few headlines about cryptocurrency.

Reactions: McAlgar

Qwasar

Apr 20, 2017
well if this was 2007, your computer would be making like a dozen bitcoins a day, but today it takes doezns of computers to make half a bitcoin, so not sure.
so, what actually does a "successfull miner" do?

Qwasar

Apr 20, 2017
Well, basically he owns at least one place like this:

View attachment 1040902

Not THAT sexy, I know. Maybe add some mood lights, a few pillows and play sexy sax music over the PA...
ok, nobody actually understands my sarcams. what does actually a miners do? barely anything: he sets up the array and watches the gpus doing the real work.

and it's probably not even himd oing a work like the one you see in the pic.

1.30 star(s) 3 Votes