3.40 star(s) 9 Votes

bartroli

Jul 21, 2017
i own sex with the devil and i can say this devs are hilarious , i dont find this games scary if you aproach them with humour since it had music scenes like the one on the room with mic i was moving mouse side to side like eminem lmao funny game overall , the cumshot on the ghosts attacking you funny thing too , it does have bizarre stuff not everyone will be able to handle that.

but im curious about one thing , they made sex with the devil the chess game and now this , i think anyone that played those games will agre the animations graphics and voice is amazing for this adult genre , so i wonder one thing why they dont make a brothel sim or a game with more fetishes but instead you can customize girls main character and like sex with the devil game , focus on puzzles or maze stuff but instead you earn coins or some stuff to upgrade your devil harem ? idk this devs animations are amazing so i was thinking if this devs make a game more focused on scenes , more camera options , maybe few customization things like hair or girls eyes or skin , and a purpose to be playing it more and more to unlock cosmetics will be amazing.

666/666 score for me.

Reactions: HeroicHeretic

mongoose003b

Jul 9, 2018
can any body tell me what is this called and where to by it ?
View attachment 3804730
male torso, multiple shops online will have them, no i do not have one but i did have the female version and while browsing, seen torso's just like this. just up to you where you buy it from, many is from overseas but quality can be questionable, best to buy from those made in the usa, dont need to go for the most expensive but dont cheap out or you will get what you pay for, been satisfied with the female version at mid tier price for quite some time before and after it was estimated to last.

VanillaLover

Jun 15, 2021
male torso, multiple shops online will have them, no i do not have one but i did have the female version and while browsing, seen torso's just like this. just up to you where you buy it from, many is from overseas but quality can be questionable, best to buy from those made in the usa, dont need to go for the most expensive but dont cheap out or you will get what you pay for, been satisfied with the female version at mid tier price for quite some time before and after it was estimated to last.
I own a cheapo ass and pussy one like the one on display (minus the feet). That one's from China. WM Doll, Irontech, and others are also from China, and they're the highest tier of sex dolls. Tantaly is basically the only "American" one and their molds are from the same factories. Just depends on where you buy them. You should generally use guide for where to buy dolls.

HeroicHeretic

May 17, 2018
Ah, here we go again, the "Made in the USA" mindset.
Sadly, it's not a quality trademark. In a country with a severe lack of regulations and quality control, everybody can put that "Made in the USA" sticker on their product, no matter how BAD it is.

"Overseas" includes the EU, which, shockingly, has much strighter regulations, norms and quality control than the US.
Then we have the Japanese, which have none of that, but are so deep in their own rabbit hole of weird fetish stuff that they DO have some incredibly high quality brands. Not to forget that they have a culture around nerdy loser shut-ins who do nothing but game and masturbate - And of course the market wants to cater to that.

I own a cheapo ass and pussy one like the one on display (minus the feet). That one's from China. WM Doll, Irontech, and others are also from China, and they're the highest tier of sex dolls. Tantaly is basically the only "American" one and their molds are from the same factories. Just depends on where you buy them. You should generally use guide for where to buy dolls.
Thank you for providing an actually useful list for people interested in these kinds of toys. (y)

I got a torso of my own, 'bout 6 years of irregular use.
Wow, can't believe how long I have had "Alice" around by now. :WaitWhat:

This is the one I have:

I -can- recommend it. The boobies are -insanely- squishy and soft, got serious weight and isn't as small as most.
Fleshlight-Part is just fine, the whole package makes the thing special.

Sadly, it also needs special care.
Needs to stay powdered, and cleaning it after use is a nightmare - I would use it way more often if cleaning whas quicker.

This was the site I used to educate myself before purchase:

---------------------------------------------------------------------------

AS FOR THE ACTUAL TOPIC:

I'm completely out of the loop with the current Unreal Engine generation, how the HECK does the console work? DOES it work?
Does it even exist anymore?
Would love to go no-clip to check the enviroment and stuff out of bounds, turn off the VHS-Filters, spawn in models etc. etc.

Did they make it so compiled games don't even have a console anymore? Fucks sake...
Any help would be appreciated - Even if getting a console to work would involce some... work.
I'm rusty and out of touch when it comes to development/modding, but not stupid.

Last edited:

VanillaLover

Jun 15, 2021
Ah, here we go again, the "Made in the USA" mindset.
Sadly, it's not a quality trademark. In a country with a severe lack of regulations and quality control, everybody can put that "Made in the USA" sticker on their product, no matter how BAD it is.

"Overseas" includes the EU, which, shockingly, has much strighter regulations, norms and quality control than the US.
Then we have the Japanese, which have none of that, but are so deep in their own rabbit hole of weird fetish stuff that they DO have some incredibly high quality brands. Not to forget that they have a culture around nerdy loser shut-ins who do nothing but game and masturbate - And of course the market wants to cater to that.

Thank you for providing an actually useful list for people interested in these kinds of toys. (y)

I got a torso of my own, 'bout 6 years of irregular use.
Wow, can't believe how long I have had "Alice" around by now. :WaitWhat:

This is the one I have:

I -can- recommend it. The boobies are -insanely- squishy and soft, got serious weight and isn't as small as most.
Fleshlight-Part is just fine, the whole package makes the thing special.

Sadly, it also needs special care.
Needs to stay powdered, and cleaning it after use is a nightmare - I would use it way more often if cleaning whas quicker.

This was the site I used to educate myself before purchase:

---------------------------------------------------------------------------

AS FOR THE ACTUAL TOPIC:

I'm completely out of the loop with the current Unreal Engine generation, how the HECK does the console work? DOES it work?
Does it even exist anymore?
Would love to go no-clip to check the enviroment and stuff out of bounds, turn off the VHS-Filters, spawn in models etc. etc.

Did they make it so compiled games don't even have a console anymore? Fucks sake...
Any help would be appreciated - Even if getting a console to work would involce some... work.
I'm rusty and out of touch when it comes to development/modding, but not stupid.
I'm pretty sure that UE5 changed enough for the old free cam doesn't work anymore. I found UUU to be the thing to use but I haven't tried it yet.

In regards to the sex doll topic:
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Last edited:
Jul 20, 2019
Jesus Christ. I played a much earlier version which had all the sex shop toys available from the start, and only briefly dipped into the hell hallucination sequence before ending. At the time I thought it was very odd but still somewhat fappable outside of the little bit of gore with the nurse.

However this version really, really, really ups the gore. It made me physically sick.

They say art is supposed to disturb the comfortable, and comfort the disturbed. Well I'm definitely disturbed, but I hope to god I don't meet anyone who was comforted by this. The worst part about this is that my FBI agent will know that this is something I downloaded and played through.

HeroicHeretic

May 17, 2018
I'm pretty sure that UE5 changed enough for the old free cam doesn't work anymore. I found UUU to be the thing to use but I haven't tried it yet.

In regards to the sex doll topic:
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
That did the trick. UUU worked like a charm, thanks!
Man sometimes I miss the times where you had easy access to a games guts.. or at least console commands.

@Sextoys
I concur. Luckily, I have never let it come that far, but damn, maintenance IS key.
And the reason I don't use most toys on the regular.
Surprisingly, anal toys are the ones I use most commonly, simply because they're SO MUCH easier to clean.

VanillaLover

Jun 15, 2021
That did the trick. UUU worked like a charm, thanks!
Man sometimes I miss the times where you had easy access to a games guts.. or at least console commands.

@Sextoys
I concur. Luckily, I have never let it come that far, but damn, maintenance IS key.
And the reason I don't use most toys on the regular.
Surprisingly, anal toys are the ones I use most commonly, simply because they're SO MUCH easier to clean.
Definitely off topic, but I've never really owned anything that goes inside you, except for a plug. Definitely barely had to put any effort in it as you basically just clean it while you take a shower. Wrangling even a two kilo pelvis-molded masturbator proves quite the annoyance when washing.

HeroicHeretic

May 17, 2018
Anyone can help me ? i'm stuck in here, i can't pick the tube.. View attachment 3819634
Check if you are in cumshot mode. You can't use anything when fapping until you cum somewhere.

Also try to wiggle around a bit while smashming e, sometimes the game is terrible at checking where the player is at and if an interaction is possible.

If all that fails, you can restart the game from that point by going to the main menu and selecting one of the "thought" bubbles above the head of the background character. Should be the second bubble.

3.40 star(s) 9 Votes