3.40 star(s) 9 Votes

VanillaLover

Jun 15, 2021
Jesus christ, i just finished this game and I doubt literal castration could make me less aroused. This is some real diabolical shit especially everything that happens in the kitchen, lord have mercy. I may never recover from this.
r/eyebleach exists for a reason

Reactions: Lyger

busa-guy

Feb 17, 2019
The white orbs above the guys head on the main start screen is the chapter select...
I assume they appear/unlock as you progress.....

Also do the answers you give about the inkblot test change anything later?
I know they change some early dialogue from the therapist...

fexacon

Jun 21, 2018
What a fucking rollercoaster of emotions this game was. I laughed while immensely disgusted at what I was playing. 10/10.

I also love how Russian this game is, especially a reference to the Ukrainian fursuiter Winfoxi (I think?). Just a bizarre and disgusting game overall. Would recommend!

Reactions: bartroli

PeterJohn

Jan 2, 2021
you can't die in this game
It is just a puzzle and horror. You can end this game in 1-2 hours If you did not play a Sex toy
Yeah I played it for like an hour, then I quit because I had to go, and thought it might have an autosave system or something, but it didn't, and didn't care enough to check.

The whole "sex drive is EVIL and THE DEVIL (ironically)" shtick doesn't interest me much personally, anyways. The graphics and animations are great but it just isn't for me.

anavin500

Jun 29, 2017
Where's the necrophilia action?
"just maybe"
remember, he has Psychosis in his mind, as all of you see in this game it's Imagination and real-world
maybe all sex toys are a real body or a part of it

that is why he is running naked and sees anomaly

Last edited:

pepote

Nov 12, 2017
I will like to know if there is something else cause I only had an option when talking with the Devil. Anyway, it was a hell of a ride.

crash.7ds

Nov 18, 2018
I need therapy.
Honestly, who doesn't? Everybody's got something fucked up about them in some way, and if someone says they don't, they're more than likely lying about it because people are still fearful of being labeled as weird or dealing with judgemental attitudes.

Gwenduhlyn

Dec 20, 2023
This is genuinely the most insane thing i've ever experienced. the quality is crazy to the point where i'm wondering if I'm even real. how could someone put so much effort into something so fucking weird. what the fuck is going on. who the fuck made this. what the fuck, man.

• Haha
Reactions: Teartime
3.40 star(s) 9 Votes