3.40 star(s) 9 Votes

Jdhale1

Jan 12, 2021
We are almost half year to 2025 and there are still people who thinks IGG is "unsafe". But then again (((((pirates))))) these days dont have half a braincell to check which one is fake site with shitty filehost containing virus. Lol and Lmao.
Exactly I said i download my games from igg in a reddit thread and got lit up.Like how are you going to tell me my pc is fucked when i check everything i download and literally have zero issues or virsues in my pc when i first heard that you dont know how fast i ran through all the stuff i downloaded from there... didnt find shit igg will be my site until i get a alert not bouta give up those fast downloads and reliable source just because someone got butthurt YEARS AGO like literally years
:WeSmart:

• Haha
Reactions: Sscdrake

ᴏᴄᴛᴏ

Jan 22, 2018
I'm sorry but like, Boobs Cult , you're seriously sick, the previous game were already pretty weird but this is completely insane, I found it very ironic that you ended this version by advising a therapist
I'm not hurt by what you made but I'm struggling to rationalize how much time you might have spent developing something so deeply f#cked up
It's a bit sad too, you're skilled at it, the animations are smooth and diverse, environments are nicely made (a lot is re-used but it still count), you could make really good stuff as far as adult games go :LOL:
What got you so triggered, there are games far worse uploaded daily here.

DenseFool

Oct 30, 2020
Exactly I said i download my games from igg in a reddit thread and got lit up.Like how are you going to tell me my pc is fucked when i check everything i download and literally have zero issues or virsues in my pc when i first heard that you dont know how fast i ran through all the stuff i downloaded from there... didnt find shit igg will be my site until i get a alert not bouta give up those fast downloads and reliable source just because someone got butthurt YEARS AGO like literally years
It's mainly a "trust" issue more than the actual downloads themselves lol, They pulled something bad once and people didn't forget it.
IGG downloads are usually fine (other than ads but who doesn't use an adblocker these days) but its discouraged to use it by many

david134

May 21, 2018
This game is fucking sick, man. And this is coming from a guy who's seen a lot of depraved shit but this is totally on another level! Play at your own risk and get a sick bag ready on the side! Fuuuck! Yuck!

yilkin

dl.rpdl.net
Donor
Feb 23, 2023
SexPlease-1.0
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
rpdl torrents are unaffiliated with F95Zone and the game developer.
Please note that we do not provide support for games.
For torrent-related issues use here, or join us on !
, . Downloading issues? Look here.​

Sicko666

Feb 20, 2023
... and then one day, for no reason at all, people started voting for the monster raving loony party.
Thats because they were the only ones left that people could trust, an that were not actually nazi, money grabbing, crooks! When all you have left is crazy people, then thats all you can vote for!

Sscdrake

Jun 24, 2018
Good for you that IGG works out for you, but they rightfully lost the trust of TONS of people and are still raked today for it. As I said before, it got so bad a group made uninstallers named "fuckIGG" to get rid of all the shiz their games installed.

Maybe they suddenly saw the light of one god or another, cracked down on bad actors, implemented hardcore security and screening procedures, and gave a heartfelt apology with tears in their eyes.

Maaaaaaaaybe, says I as I roll my eyes, but I doubt it.

Look mate, you're free to keep on trusting them. I've seen people download from worse places. Just remember we're free to keep thinking you're a clown for it, especially when there are relatively safer and/or more trustworthy places to get games that haven't happily and unapologetically screwed over their users.

3.40 star(s) 9 Votes