3.60 star(s) 10 Votes
Feb 24, 2020
Sex, Please "No, Thanks" Edition

Pleasure yourself in this Halloween with Slenderwoman doll. You will have to find the 8 hidden pages or she will suck your soul into oblivion.

• Thinking Face
Reactions: Leeduva

IamKhronos

Apr 27, 2022
OMFG picture 2 the vagina foot. wtf :WaitWhat: :KEK: :LUL:

anyhow. gonna pass on it for now. if it end up being mc ends up in hell cause died of heart attack too many self sweaty sex. and now has choose between either becoming part demon or some shit like that and fuck up as many "innocent" souls or become sex slave. then fine but if literally just mc creepy streamer doing solo sex play. then good luck, not my cup of tea but sincerely wishes the dev good luck and anyone else who enjoys it, have fun!!

Lusent

Dec 19, 2017
OMFG picture 2 the vagina foot. wtf :WaitWhat: :KEK: :LUL:

anyhow. gonna pass on it for now. if it end up being mc ends up in hell cause died of heart attack too many self sweaty sex. and now has choose between either becoming part demon or some shit like that and fuck up as many "innocent" souls or become sex slave. then fine but if literally just mc creepy streamer doing solo sex play. then good luck, not my cup of tea but sincerely wishes the dev good luck and anyone else who enjoys it, have fun!!
considering the first game having the MC choked on his own dick because he used a peanut lube and he forgot he had a peanut allergy its not that far off :KEK:

Garnser

Apr 1, 2017
The screenshots look legitimately disturbing....
What the fuck.
So an intercourse between anime girls with random fantasy trash creatures like goblins and orcs or asian guys in their "ripe" 60s are a fine material on this site, but when you see real looking toys from your cheapest sex shop is, suddenly, a horror material and "disturbing" content not suitable for all. Lmao.

Matthewzon

Jul 11, 2023
So an intercourse between anime girls with random fantasy trash creatures like goblins and orcs or asian guys in their "ripe" 60s are a fine material on this site, but when you see real looking toys from your cheapest sex shop is, suddenly, a horror material and "disturbing" content not suitable for all. Lmao.
Dolls are fucking horrendous, and people who fuck them obviously have some strict mental ill dillema in their brain and should go for a shrink.

Garnser

Apr 1, 2017
Dolls are fucking horrendous, and people who fuck them obviously have some strict mental ill dillema in their brain and should go for a shrink.
And how much of the brain damage does people have, which "beat off" to non-existent beings? Aren't we all brain damaged then? I find all 3dcg characters are coming out out of the same factory, so they are "horrendous" to me in their boringness, but someone faps to it. There is always someone. But I still find it hilarious how people react to the simple can masturbator.

Last edited:
3.60 star(s) 10 Votes