Unreal Engine Sex, Please [Teaser v0.05] [Evil Boobs Cult]

5.00 star(s) 2 Votes

srx47

May 8, 2018
Game working cool and all, but wasn't IGG Games flagged a long time ago for repackaging games with viruses in them? Not really a great place to go looking for it.
maybe? but since there is no hero who could buy this crap on steam (for less than two bucks)...

Xddrekt

Oct 7, 2019
Full game is just a shitpost with as much shock value in it as possible, to bad, i sorta liked your previous game, this is just shit.

Reactions: sumbudounce

Armonie

二形 ~ 変態
Donor
Game Developer
May 28, 2017
You should include VR. That way everyone can have nightmares.
I bet you thought you were being funny... except the joke is on you. See, ALL Unreal Engine games can be started with the less known command line parameter "-emulatestereo", which will cause them to generate true 3D side-by-side-stereo render; then all you need is a tool like Trinus Cardboard VR on your PC and its companion app on your Android phone, and a "Google Cardboard"-equivalent any-headset to start streaming the side-by-side stereo image from your screen straight onto your Cardboard-viewer-mounted phone for glorious, true VR.

As a side note, I've always wondered how come there are at least SOME games about pretty much every sexual kink real and imaginary you can think of, but there seems to be almost nothing related to things as mundane and familiar (to any male who browsed any sex shop's site for more than ten minutes) as a sex doll. I don't care about the specific take - but come on, there HAS TO BE something interesting that can be done with the subject, given a bit of imagination...
Congratulations Dev for completing this project !

Boobs Cult , are you planning to add an “official” (and easy-to-use) VR to your Steam product ? a DLC like in Sex with the Devil 1

I'm really happy for you, and I hope you'll find your audience !

In my opinion, this game is your masterpiece...
...and a wonderful way to forcefully push in *insert what is not meant to be inserted (ex : a pickle jar) and in which anatomical part* of your detractors.

Well done.

Bravo l'artiste.

1717424540802.png

Last edited:

goodick

Feb 2, 2021
We are almost half year to 2025 and there are still people who thinks IGG is "unsafe". But then again (((((pirates))))) these days dont have half a braincell to check which one is fake site with shitty filehost containing virus. Lol and Lmao.

yxdsaq

Sep 8, 2018
I'm sorry but like, Boobs Cult , you're seriously sick, the previous game were already pretty weird but this is completely insane, I found it very ironic that you ended this version by advising a therapist
I'm not hurt by what you made but I'm struggling to rationalize how much time you might have spent developing something so deeply f#cked up
It's a bit sad too, you're skilled at it, the animations are smooth and diverse, environments are nicely made (a lot is re-used but it still count), you could make really good stuff as far as adult games go :LOL:

ZeroR3

Jul 7, 2017
Kinda pissed this is still up when I literally already mentioned that IGG Games is an unsafe site. No offense to OP, but you'd need to be beyond desperate to download from there. Hopefully the mods can get to it.
You gotta prove it, because beside some nasty rumors there isn't much evidence that IGG is unsafe. I heard about 2 compromised releases that were quickly deleted after it was found, and seeing that they are uploading around 10 titles per day, and their releases are in thousands, It is quite possible, that they simply didn't check their source well enough.

VanillaLover

Jun 15, 2021
You gotta prove it, because beside some nasty rumors there isn't much evidence that IGG is unsafe. I heard about 2 compromised releases that were quickly deleted after it was found, and seeing that they are uploading around 10 titles per day, and their releases are in thousands, It is quite possible, that they simply didn't check their source well enough.
I've had a few close encounters myself, and one time that my old system had been infected. But that was back then, I never really checked that deep. Now I check everything and I never turned back to IGG after that. Call me overly cautious but I'll stick to my guns until the receiver doesn't explode.

Adamantine

Aug 26, 2019
It's a fucking mess. It's the worst thing I've ever seen, and I mean that in a bad way. In principle, the fact that the developers are rus says a lot, it's not surprising that they realized their fantasies in this game.

• Angry
Reactions: JohnLewd

yxdsaq

Sep 8, 2018
It's a fucking mess. It's the worst thing I've ever seen, and I mean that in a bad way. In principle, the fact that the developers are rus says a lot, it's not surprising that they realized their fantasies in this game.
It's a mess but you don't have to bring any nationality in there xD

Reactions: Wolfn

VanillaLover

Jun 15, 2021
I looked at the .rar file of the IGG Games crack, some things that might or might not be suspiscious or be me being overly cautious; Multiple files are the complete wrong size or are missing. The Win64 is more than double the size of what I'm seeing from SteamDB.

Until I get proof of this game running clean on a Sandbox myself I'm probably not gonna trust IGG.

VanillaLover

Jun 15, 2021
Sandboxed the game. No odd processes that I found, it's 75% safe. Still don't trust it enough to run without a sandbox; I won't probably play this game again past the fourth chapter. I need bleach.

5.00 star(s) 2 Votes