fdiscodude

Feb 19, 2018
Well, you'd be wrong. A Chad is a badass strong dude who could get any woman he wants, due to the aforementioned strength and badassery. The "sparkly puppets" are female fantasies: they aren't powerful, they can't get any woman, they can get precisely the heroine and no one else.

Chads can be decent guys or not, that doesn't make them any more or less Chad. Rance is a Chad, but so is James Bond, so is Goku, and so is Vladimir Putin. The common thread is not how good or bad or faithful or assholish they are; it's that all of them are exactly who they want to be, and none of them care what you or anyone else thinks of them.
Oh boy this part about putin didnt age well. Seeing as he has been made a little bitch now

str8up

Engaged Member
Jun 4, 2020
seen someone else in posts about a bug one person said its not a bug but i agree with original poster it is indeed a bug
kicked the crap out of the war and she laying down and i cant do shit and once she is in that corner she stays there and its rinse and repeat so had to close/open game again to get out of it bugged.png

Reactions: Waynew91

artghrl

Jan 15, 2021
please help i realy need to play this game please
when i open the game i cant see menu or anything i tried to press every botton but nothing happen the only thing i see is this Capture.PNG pleazzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzz help i realy wanna try this game

Dec 21, 2018
This game is incredibly buggy. If you go into the sound options, you are stuck. Also, now that girl is stuck in the first story. LOL. She's in an area that i can't reach.

Here are the controls after you press "M" on your keyboard:

3.00 star(s) 3 Votes